October 22, 2014 | 953 users online

Pressed Powders - L'Oreal - Nude Magique BB Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by galacticfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This powder is meant to be used as a finishing or mattifying powder. It provides basically zero coverage. If i don't want to wear any makeup, I have used this to mattify my T-zone/oily areas for the day, but it does not cover any redness or flaws. Not worth the price, and the lid broke easily when it fell once, so not buying again.
Summary:
+ = light, fine finishing powder which doesn't cake
- = provides no coverage

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Gamze88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best pressed powder I've used, it is so fine and delicate that you can't even see it. All it does is matify your face if that's what you're after. Foundation or moisturiser on my forehead looks too shiny for my liking and this absorbs the moisture invisibly. The BB cream in this range is utter rubbish however.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by LaDolceVita8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

PROS:
-Very finely milled. In terms of texture it could compare to MAC powders. I was impressed.
- Gives a velvety smooth, matt finish.
- Blends seamlessly, you will not look overpowdered or cakey with this product.

CONS:
- not very good oil control. I have slightly oily skin and this didn't control my oil for long. It goes about 2-3 hours before my face starts turning into a grease ball.

Overall a very decent powder especially for the price, however I am looking for powders which will set my makeup and keep oil at bay for a much longer period of time. So I probably wouldn't repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by viviennepan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- do not break me out (i have really sensitive skin)
- provides coverage
- controls oil (but not for the whole day)
- perfect for lazy day makeup
- fragrance free

Cons:
- limited shade selection

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

The light shade is way too dark and orangey for fair skin. On me it oxidises badly, within 30 minutes it goes oompalompah. A shame, as it feels fine milled and silky, and gives a velvety matte finish for a decent length of time.