L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Powder

3.8

TALC, NYLON-12, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CETYL DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, TRIISOCETYL CITRATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: MICA, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON.

on 4/24/2015 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I needed another powder and I like a compact little number with a mirror (tick) and applicator (tick), very on the go and handbag friendly. I find it a little hard to always open the right compartment right away, so minus 1 lippie.

The powder seems pretty translucent to me and I use it as a setting powder. No cakiness at all but evens out my skin that little bit more. I do require touch ups throughout the day, it doesn't compeletly keep my oiliness at bay.

This costs 7£ at Boots, imo that's an okay price. I do like it but I wouldn't repurchase because my HG is one from Soap & Glory (but that wasn't available that day), that just is a little bit more perfecting and cancels out redness, and I think lasts a little longer.

on 1/10/2015 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have really sensitive skin and this broke me out. Poor oil control, oxidises badly. Lightest shade is too dark and orange for my fair skin. I did like the fine texture though.

on 1/5/2015 1:42:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

AMO este producto. Absorbe cualquier rastro de brillo/aceite. Perfecto para usar con bases o BB creams aceitosas. Eso sí, no cubre mucho, está hecho para usarse como matificador. No se nota en lo absoluto al usarlo.

I looooove this. It absorbes any trace of shine/oil. Perfect to use with oily foundations or BB creams. I doesn't cover much, but it's perfectly made to use as a mattifier. You can't even see it. Is pefect.

on 10/27/2014 4:42:00 AM

I really love this powder! I use it on top of my concealer I've used to highlight and so far no complaints! It sets the concealer perfectly, I don't notice any creasing under the eyes, it lasts all day, had no patches or break outs when using it, and just overall it's a really good product and I would definitely repurchase

This powder is meant to be used as a finishing or mattifying powder. It provides basically zero coverage. If i don't want to wear any makeup, I have used this to mattify my T-zone/oily areas for the day, but it does not cover any redness or flaws. Not worth the price, and the lid broke easily when it fell once, so not buying again.
Summary:
+ = light, fine finishing powder which doesn't cake
- = provides no coverage

on 6/21/2014 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best pressed powder I've used, it is so fine and delicate that you can't even see it. All it does is matify your face if that's what you're after. Foundation or moisturiser on my forehead looks too shiny for my liking and this absorbs the moisture invisibly. The BB cream in this range is utter rubbish however.

on 4/14/2014 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

PROS:
-Very finely milled. In terms of texture it could compare to MAC powders. I was impressed.
- Gives a velvety smooth, matt finish.
- Blends seamlessly, you will not look overpowdered or cakey with this product.

CONS:
- not very good oil control. I have slightly oily skin and this didn't control my oil for long. It goes about 2-3 hours before my face starts turning into a grease ball.

Overall a very decent powder especially for the price, however I am looking for powders which will set my makeup and keep oil at bay for a much longer period of time. So I probably wouldn't repurchase this.

on 3/29/2014 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
- do not break me out (i have really sensitive skin)
- provides coverage
- controls oil (but not for the whole day)
- perfect for lazy day makeup
- fragrance free

Cons:
- limited shade selection