E.L.F. Pinktastic

4.7

on 7/4/2015 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I will admit, I bought this blindly based on my fave youtubers and I'm obsessed with this as a highlighter. I am very pale and it still looks stunning. The sheen is so natural and not over the top. It's not chalky or glittery like other cheap highlighters might be. It also goes with any look imaginable. For the price, I'm blown away. I use this wayyyyy more than my benefit watts up or mary lou-minizer.

on 6/21/2015 1:25:00 PM

Blown away!! its amazing. Out of all the highlighting powder elf offers, this formula is creamier and more pigmented. Shimmers are very fine. Gives a great sheen. I like this better than mac soft n gentle. Lasts all day. My all time favorite highlighting product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

When I got this in the mail yesterday, I swatched this at the back if my hand, I know I immediately had to buy another 5 back up. This ain't a blush though. This is the most beautiful champaigne gold highlighter from the drugstore and you can't beat the price. A pretty good dupe for mac's soft and gentle.

on 3/3/2015 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is not a blush at all. BUT it is a phenomenal highlighter. A little goes a loonng way. Really nice and inexpensive.

on 2/19/2015 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This HIGHLIGHTER is amazing! 1. This is a dupe for MAC Soft & Gentle. 2. You can't beat the price. 3. The quality of the product (except the packaging). Totally recommend this product if you're looking for a beautiful glow ♡

on 12/19/2014 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've been using this to highlight, however I don't find the shimmer in this fine enough. It looks a bit "chunky" in direct lighting. It's an okay product and gets the job done, but I prefer something that melts into the skin a little better and gives a more natural looking glow.

Will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This product is definitely one of the rare "diamond in the rough" finds. For only $3 it's definitely worth it! I wouldn't use this as a blush personally but it makes an amazing highlighter!!!!!!! I use it daily! The formula is wonderful! I apply it with the studio E.L.F fan brush and it applies easily. It feels silky. Not chalky at all. It gives me a nice bright glow. I apply it to my check bones, under my brow bone, and at the inner corner of my eyes. It makes me looks brightened, awake, and glowing. It's not a very obvious pink shade it's definitely more of a super light almost silver with pink undertones. It's a great product! If anyone is just starting out with highlighters and want to experiment you can't go wrong with this gem! It's a whole lotta bang for your buck! It's amazing! Long lasting and very flattering

on 9/12/2014 12:54:00 AM

I needed a cheap highlight I have sleek contour kit in light and this is better best one I've ever had great product last me 7 months using every freaking day

on 2/10/2014 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It is such a nice high lighter for me...It is a close dupe of MAC soft and gentle. I go for it every time I go for any highlighter at all now. nice color.. you can build it up.. but I prefer to stay sheer just bcoz of my exceptionally oily face... it does give me fair share of highlights without making me a disco ball. However the packaging such... I broke mine pretty soon.. so now I have to use it very carefully.. One more con is.. I feel it doesn't stay longer than 4 hours.. but for the price that's ok I guess...