E.L.F. Pinktastic

4.6

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

HOLY GRAIL! This highlighter is my favorite! I love how it just adds a warm glow to my skin. Love it a bunch!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

As most people have said, I don't use this as a blush but as a highlighter instead. It's a really nice pinky-champagne colour with a beautiful sheen. I would repurchase again and again if I lost it or it broke because it's such a good product and is so inexpensive as well. This is great for pale skin because it isn't too out there but still gives you a great glow!

Kathleenlights (YT beauty guru) recommended this blush as a highlighter. I got it on drugstore.com. It is really beautiful, but as a highlighter or a blush topper, not as a blush. I'm an NW15 and this does not show up on me as a blush. It costs around $3, so it's an excellent and cheap option if you're looking for a pale pastel pink highlighter.

I love this and I have used it as a highlighter and on my eyes as an eye shadow. It is inexpensive. I like the packaging and it lasts a good while and it was $3.00. If you can find it I would give it a try.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Super freaking awesome! I think this is sort of like how MAC MSF Lightscapade is w the blue veins but in a blush. A blush w high light built in. I got mine from Amazon coz I needed a little something to get free shipping. I remembered this so I hastily added this & an elf ex- lipgloss (the ones w the names of guys) pleased as punch w my elf products n when I do another elf order I will for sure get a bunch of these. Theeeeee best DS highlight! Tbh there isn't a ton of highlight to choose from at the DS between elf, Loreal, physicians formula & the fergie wnw products between all those Physicians Formula is worth getting forget fergie & Loreal. Elf imparts the best candlelit from within glow no problems w greasy looking enlarge pores (I'm an oil slick). No break outs. Simply perf! & best of all cheap! I need like 6 back ups.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Hmm. I'm not sure what the hype is over this product. I bought this for a dupe of MAC's Soft & Gentle and planned to use it as a highlighter. I had a hard time getting it to come out of the container and onto my face (ended up having to use my fingers to get any pigment and then applying my fingers to my highlight areas..). The glittery parts settled into my pores BAD. However, that being said I only paid $3 for it and it seems to work well for a lot of other people, so I would say why not just give it a try anyways. I have been pleasantly surprised by a lot of ELF products, maybe this one is just not for me personally.

My favorite favorite highlight of all time! This product is absolutely stunning. Sparkles are super fine so it leaves you with a beautiful sheen that lasts all day. I bought this going off my favorite you tubers suggestions, and the hype for this product is understandable. Insane steal for the price

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I will admit, I bought this blindly based on my fave youtubers and I'm obsessed with this as a highlighter. I am very pale and it still looks stunning. The sheen is so natural and not over the top. It's not chalky or glittery like other cheap highlighters might be. It also goes with any look imaginable. For the price, I'm blown away. I use this wayyyyy more than my benefit watts up or mary lou-minizer.

Blown away!! its amazing. Out of all the highlighting powder elf offers, this formula is creamier and more pigmented. Shimmers are very fine. Gives a great sheen. I like this better than mac soft n gentle. Lasts all day. My all time favorite highlighting product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

When I got this in the mail yesterday, I swatched this at the back if my hand, I know I immediately had to buy another 5 back up. This ain't a blush though. This is the most beautiful champaigne gold highlighter from the drugstore and you can't beat the price. A pretty good dupe for mac's soft and gentle.