Sephora Silicone Free Foundation Primer

4.3

Water, Aluminum Starch Octenyl Succinate, Propanediol, Valeriana Officinalis Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Oleanolic Acid, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide / Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 80, PVP, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.H1065

on 3/23/2015 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My skin is freakishly sensitive to silicones, so I thought this would be the perfect primer for my skin. And it was... if I could overlook the fact that it made my face feel like it was on fire. I have no idea what ingredient caused that reaction - and maybe it's just the primer interacting with my moisturizer or something -, but this just didn't work for my skin.

on 10/12/2014 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I just recently started using makeup primers, and of the ones I have sampled, this one by Sephora is PERFECT! I personally think it is a good price for what you are getting. It last all day, I don't have to worry about any makeup touch ups when I put this on. I usually prep my face using mositurizer, then the Sephora primer, then my foundation. I have really sensitive skin, and it does not irrate my skin or break me out (which a lot of products tend to do). I would really suggest this to anyone who is looking for a primer. Plus, if you go to any Sephora store, they have sample packets you can ask for and try before you purchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have a sensitivity to silicone so I needed to find a primer that was silicone free. There were absolutely no primers that didn't have silicone in my local drugstore so I checked Sephora. Bingo. They had one in the Sephora Collection for $17. Seeing as some primers in my drugstores were selling for upwards of $12 (with silicone), I grabbed it. This is made with a lot of plant extracts, it's non-comedogenic, paraben free, fragrance free and oil free. What this means is that, if you have sensitive skin, this may be the primer for you. The ingredients that normally break out my skin or irritate it where no in this primer. Plus this primer acted just as a primer should, it smoothed out my skin and provided a nice canvas to apply my foundation over. AND....it comes with a pump in a sleek bottle.

Popular Primer/ Correctors