October 1, 2014 | 933 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Master Hi-light by Face Studio Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a different review for me, I'm not much of a blush girl! I like my nude blushes and this is PERFECT for me! I have the shade Nude and plan on geting 2 others I am in love these are the perfect flush of color plus a pretty hi-lighting glow to the cheeks:) I really like the mosaic pattern so you get a blend of beautiful colors not just one solid color. this is great quality stuff for the price, I payed about $8.00 or so and it was totally worth it and I'm going out today to buy the pink one and light bronze:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by SandiesNailz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the #40 in Mauve and I LOVE it!! Its a perfect color for fall to use as a blush or eyeshadow. I'm going tomorrow to get the pink and the nude one! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by ContourQueen89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best blush ever!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Julia336

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in nude and pink rose. I have very pale skin and I can use nude as a blush, though I do have to build it up. plus I don't use a highlight when I use this blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got the color in Nude and found that it gives a bronzey glow on a summery day. It is VERY highligting and not for someone who isn't into shimmer and glow.. If you want matte this wont be for you. I wouldn't recommend it as a blush for anyone tanner than my NC15 skin. I will be purchasing the others I think.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by loeblori

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this. I have NC15 skin and this would be too pale even on me as blush. I use it as highlight. I apply it with a Hokuhodo highlighting brush with a very light touch on the tops of my cheekbones. I have both the pink and the violet (which goes on as a radiant orchid not really mauve) version and I'm using them on top of Cosmopolitan Pink by Lancome (fuschia) or Nars Sin. I'm getting a great effect, which, in fact I like better than using the much-reviewed Mary Lou-Manizer highlight, which has too much of disco-ball effect on my pale skin. These Master Hi-lights brighten up my face. As a comparison, I also like Lorac's spotlight, but this is so much cheaper. For the price, I'm impressed by the color, the sheen and no irritation (which seems to be particularly problematic in products with shimmer). I've bought back-ups.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't think I like this. I will update this review again later next week but here is my first impression from just using it for the first time.

I used my Contour Brush from real Techniques to apply this. I brushed over all 4 of the shades and sweeped over my cheekbones, browbones, temples and a few other places where light touches my face.

The colors are all so pretty! This blush reminds me of eyeshadow colors though, but with extra shimmer. At first I felt like I was applying eyeshadow, not some blush + highlighter hybrid. I think I see glitter too. The same kind I dislike that was found in my Rimmel Natural Bronzer (Sunshine) except that the Rimmel had gold sparkles and this one has silver.

I am a little nervous how this will photograph too.

In person I do look really glowy with this product but I do know I need to apply it much lighter next time!

I didn't mean to order this product in the blush version (nude). I meant to order the bronzer (light bronze). I will give it a chance though and see what happens. I will update later!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by mindlesswiggles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

my skin tans easily and i often have to buy a new blushes for summer. this looked like it would be perfect for the warm months to get a healthy glow. i bought it in coral and i can only get the most faint whisper of color out of it. if i were to get more of a tan i dont think it would show up at all. i have olive skin with slight yellow undertones and usually wear medium beige in bareminerals foundation. i wanted to like this so badly, but it doesnt give me enough color. the shimmer in this is beautiful, creates a nice sheen and there are no big glitter particles, which i have always thought lend a cheap looking effect. i am going to stick with milani luminoso.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by withlove21

YESSSS!! Oh mah goodness this is the best blush I have ever owned. I have it in the color 30 Coral and it gives my face the perfect amount of color and glow to my fair skin. It is beyond perfection. Very smooth texture and not in the least bit chalky. I will definitely repurchase when I run out! Bottom line: go buy this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this blush so much. I have it in the color 10 Nude and it suits my very fair NW10 skin wonderfully. Despite the shade being called "nude," this is a dusty pink color with a hint of bronze on my skin. A little goes a long way and there is a lot of product in the container. I agree with the reviewer before me that there is some frost in this blush, but I did not find it overwhelming. On me it is more of a sheen. Not overly sparkly, not OTT frost, just a nice glow. The combination of pigment and highlight makes this the perfect multitasking product for my busy morning routine. It's a staple product for me and I would repurchase it in a heartbeat.