Maybelline Master Hi-light by Face Studio Blush

4.3

If I had bought this in person and seen that those light rectangles are white, I never would have bought this blush in Pink Rose. That frosty white texture on any skin tone makes me want to rip my eye balls out. On the cheeks, this looks really unnatural and over the top. I saw different shades in Target recently and noticed they didn’t have any white in them, so I imagine they’re very pretty. This gives a very highlighted and glowing look so be prepared for that as well. Overall, a really nice, brightening product.

www.AllTheBestBeauty.com

on 5/6/2015 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So after looking at endless reviews and YouTube vids....I found a highlighter...yay!
I got this in the limited addition colour natural....I wanted it in the nude but shops in uk didn't seem to have any if the master highlighters. ..so found this on ebay at less then 5 uk pounds....
I was worried as natural looked more like a bronzer with some champagne colours and slighty creamy coloured parts...and I have nc15-20 skin.
Some high end ones are way over priced and hyped up for doing same thing as a drugstore one.....let me tell you this stuff is amazing....its gorgeous on ya skin...gives a gorgeous light warm glow with a nice natural but noticeable dewy finish......
I love it...love a dewy glow. ...healthy and natural look....this is a must have if like me you'd sooner spend a lot of money on living yer life or a good pair of shoes lol....this does same thing as so many higher end products....not overly powdery either..I have dry skin so powder can sit funny if its too powdery. ..people keep asking me about my make up...or saying I look really well...and only thing I'm doing different make up wise is using this master highlighter. ...I must av looked half dead before lol..10/10.....run girl run..get this ASAP. ...if you can't get in store try online...or maybelline website. ...I'm hoping to try the nude and the actual master blusher too. ...but this highlighter. ..a keeper a brilliant find...;)

on 3/24/2015 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Besides the Milani blushes, these are the best of the best. I have the color Nude, and the pigmented peachy color looks great on my pale skin. It leaves the most wonderful sheen, without lots of sparkles.

on 2/4/2015 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this about a month ago and have to say I will not be buying again. In some ways I like it for a quick morning routine as a bronzer. It kind of just makes my face have a almost dirty sheen to it. Not really a good use for it. It's really not a bronzer, blush, illuminator, or highlighter. It is pretty but thats it.

on 1/24/2015 8:58:00 AM

I have this in Pink rose and absolutely ADORE it. I've been having the HARDEST time finding a blush that doesn't look streaky or dirt-like on my very pale skin. This solved all of my problems. At Walmart this blush is just over six dollars, when swiped on it leaves the prettiest rose color with just enough sparkle and highlight to catch the light. Every since I've been using this blush and the fit me foundation together I have been getting NUMEROUS compliments on how gorgeous my skin is. This is a wonderful by for all of those fair girls like me!

on 10/5/2014 2:48:00 PM

I have this in 50 Light Bronze

Looks BEAUTIFUL on. Great pigmentation and really does the work of all three (blush, contour, highlight) I sometimes use the lighter colours in the mosaic (pink-champagne and golden off white) as an inner corner highlight on my eyes

on 9/27/2014 2:25:00 PM

this is a different review for me, I'm not much of a blush girl! I like my nude blushes and this is PERFECT for me! I have the shade Nude and plan on geting 2 others I am in love these are the perfect flush of color plus a pretty hi-lighting glow to the cheeks:) I really like the mosaic pattern so you get a blend of beautiful colors not just one solid color. this is great quality stuff for the price, I payed about $8.00 or so and it was totally worth it and I'm going out today to buy the pink one and light bronze:)

on 9/18/2014 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have the #40 in Mauve and I LOVE it!! Its a perfect color for fall to use as a blush or eyeshadow. I'm going tomorrow to get the pink and the nude one! :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Best blush ever!!!

on 8/16/2014 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have this in nude and pink rose. I have very pale skin and I can use nude as a blush, though I do have to build it up. plus I don't use a highlight when I use this blush. I'm not a big fan of the packaging. It is a little bulky, but that won't prevent me from repurchasing this when I run out.