Maybelline Master Hi-light by Face Studio Blush

4.2

on 3/24/2015 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Besides the Milani blushes, these are the best of the best. I have the color Nude, and the pigmented peachy color looks great on my pale skin. It leaves the most wonderful sheen, without lots of sparkles.

on 2/4/2015 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this about a month ago and have to say I will not be buying again. In some ways I like it for a quick morning routine as a bronzer. It kind of just makes my face have a almost dirty sheen to it. Not really a good use for it. It's really not a bronzer, blush, illuminator, or highlighter. It is pretty but thats it.

on 1/24/2015 8:58:00 AM

I have this in Pink rose and absolutely ADORE it. I've been having the HARDEST time finding a blush that doesn't look streaky or dirt-like on my very pale skin. This solved all of my problems. At Walmart this blush is just over six dollars, when swiped on it leaves the prettiest rose color with just enough sparkle and highlight to catch the light. Every since I've been using this blush and the fit me foundation together I have been getting NUMEROUS compliments on how gorgeous my skin is. This is a wonderful by for all of those fair girls like me!

on 10/5/2014 2:48:00 PM

I have this in 50 Light Bronze

Looks BEAUTIFUL on. Great pigmentation and really does the work of all three (blush, contour, highlight) I sometimes use the lighter colours in the mosaic (pink-champagne and golden off white) as an inner corner highlight on my eyes

on 9/27/2014 2:25:00 PM

this is a different review for me, I'm not much of a blush girl! I like my nude blushes and this is PERFECT for me! I have the shade Nude and plan on geting 2 others I am in love these are the perfect flush of color plus a pretty hi-lighting glow to the cheeks:) I really like the mosaic pattern so you get a blend of beautiful colors not just one solid color. this is great quality stuff for the price, I payed about $8.00 or so and it was totally worth it and I'm going out today to buy the pink one and light bronze:)

on 9/18/2014 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have the #40 in Mauve and I LOVE it!! Its a perfect color for fall to use as a blush or eyeshadow. I'm going tomorrow to get the pink and the nude one! :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Best blush ever!!!

on 8/16/2014 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have this in nude and pink rose. I have very pale skin and I can use nude as a blush, though I do have to build it up. plus I don't use a highlight when I use this blush. I'm not a big fan of the packaging. It is a little bulky, but that won't prevent me from repurchasing this when I run out.

on 7/24/2014 1:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got the color in Nude and found that it gives a bronzey glow on a summery day. It is VERY highligting and not for someone who isn't into shimmer and glow.. If you want matte this wont be for you. I wouldn't recommend it as a blush for anyone tanner than my NC15 skin. I will be purchasing the others I think.

on 7/2/2014 9:22:00 PM

I love this. I have NC15 skin and this would be too pale even on me as blush. I use it as highlight. I apply it with a Hokuhodo highlighting brush with a very light touch on the tops of my cheekbones. I have both the pink and the violet (which goes on as a radiant orchid not really mauve) version and I'm using them on top of Cosmopolitan Pink by Lancome (fuschia) or Nars Sin. I'm getting a great effect, which, in fact I like better than using the much-reviewed Mary Lou-Manizer highlight, which has too much of disco-ball effect on my pale skin. These Master Hi-lights brighten up my face. As a comparison, I also like Lorac's spotlight, but this is so much cheaper. For the price, I'm impressed by the color, the sheen and no irritation (which seems to be particularly problematic in products with shimmer). I've bought back-ups.

Popular Blush Products