Maybelline Master Hi-light by Face Studio Blush

4.4

on 8/29/2015 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this Hi-Light Blush,
the colour is very nice. I have people telling me I look good when i have it on. I tried using a brush and a BB to apply. using a brush it will go on very nicely and the colour shows more. Using a BB apply very well as well. The colour is not as showing as much, but it is very nice for guy wearing makeup, not showing too much on the other hand will give the face some colour back.

overall i am very impress

on 8/8/2015 4:10:00 AM

I used this blush in the lightest, Nude shade and really liked the light flush of color on my face, but I honestly preferred the Master Hi-Light Bronzer that gave me no extra wash of color. I couldn't really tell, but sometimes thoughout the day I feel like colored face products like blushes oxidized on my face so I try to avoid them. I did not have that issue with the Bronzer.

I did love that this blush was buildable. Since it was a combination blusher/highlighter just a swish of product was highlighting and coloring for me, and even just a little bit of contouring if I added one more swipe. This is much more shimmery than the bronzer and also felt much silkier than the bronzer. However, the blusher seems to have much more powdery fallout! So the compact was always messy and I found myself having to tap a tissue to the mirror and inside of the compact to keep the powder from ending up on my dresser or in my drawers.

These are a lot like the NYX Mosaic Powders, which I feel are more pigmented, but the Maybelline ones are definitely silkier and again they are buildable and easy to control. They're not as shimmery as the Wet N Wild Mega Glos I had been using for a long time prior to these. I'm glad they're a happy medium, and affordable too.

on 7/21/2015 1:30:00 PM

There's truly nothing bad about this product. I bought it out of curiosity and ended up loving it!! The pigmentation is on point and although you may shy away because you see a little bit of shimmer when applied to cheeks it comes across as a nice glow. I definitely recommend this.

on 6/13/2015 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm not used to blush. As someone who suffers from extremely red cheeks, I have always equated a "flushed" look with not having enough coverage in my foundation. But it's summer, and the corpse look isn't big in the warmer months. So I bought this. I was expecting it to be a little darker, but I'm glad it's not. It's BARELY pink (I have the highlight one) and offers more of a finely milled glow. I use the Sleek highlighter, and sometime my theBalm mary loumanizer (which I'm not a big fan of) and this is actually less glittery than either of those. It gives off more of a silky sheen. I really like it, it blends my highlight and contouring pretty well.

on 5/25/2015 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is for the shade #40 Mauve

I use this shade as a highlighter and I love it. The powder itself is so finely milled, creamy and soft I was impressed! I find the shimmer fine and perfect for a soft glow, nothing too over the top.

The blush does kick up in the pan but it's not too bad if you use a different brush then the one that comes in the compact.

I absolutely love the colour of Mauve. It's a gorgeous gilded rose on my skin tone. It's such a lovely unique highlight colour! I never expected to find such a gorgeous highlight shade in the drugstore. I love how I can get a plummy coloured blush for the cheeks if I stroke the palette one way, and then get an all over glowing highlighter by blending all of the colours together.

The powder is pricey for the drugstore at $12.99CDN but the size of the powder is much larger the average blushes at 9g. So it's definitely worth it considering the quality, especially considering how much you get and how much you actually need to use for a daily application.

Love this product! I use it daily and I'd definitely repurchase once I ran out.

If I had bought this in person and seen that those light rectangles are white, I never would have bought this blush in Pink Rose. That frosty white texture on any skin tone makes me want to rip my eye balls out. On the cheeks, this looks really unnatural and over the top. I saw different shades in Target recently and noticed they didn’t have any white in them, so I imagine they’re very pretty. This gives a very highlighted and glowing look so be prepared for that as well. Overall, a really nice, brightening product.

www.AllTheBestBeauty.com

on 5/6/2015 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So after looking at endless reviews and YouTube vids....I found a highlighter...yay!
I got this in the limited addition colour natural....I wanted it in the nude but shops in uk didn't seem to have any if the master highlighters. ..so found this on ebay at less then 5 uk pounds....
I was worried as natural looked more like a bronzer with some champagne colours and slighty creamy coloured parts...and I have nc15-20 skin.
Some high end ones are way over priced and hyped up for doing same thing as a drugstore one.....let me tell you this stuff is amazing....its gorgeous on ya skin...gives a gorgeous light warm glow with a nice natural but noticeable dewy finish......
I love it...love a dewy glow. ...healthy and natural look....this is a must have if like me you'd sooner spend a lot of money on living yer life or a good pair of shoes lol....this does same thing as so many higher end products....not overly powdery either..I have dry skin so powder can sit funny if its too powdery. ..people keep asking me about my make up...or saying I look really well...and only thing I'm doing different make up wise is using this master highlighter. ...I must av looked half dead before lol..10/10.....run girl run..get this ASAP. ...if you can't get in store try online...or maybelline website. ...I'm hoping to try the nude and the actual master blusher too. ...but this highlighter. ..a keeper a brilliant find...;)

on 3/24/2015 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Besides the Milani blushes, these are the best of the best. I have the color Nude, and the pigmented peachy color looks great on my pale skin. It leaves the most wonderful sheen, without lots of sparkles.

on 2/4/2015 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this about a month ago and have to say I will not be buying again. In some ways I like it for a quick morning routine as a bronzer. It kind of just makes my face have a almost dirty sheen to it. Not really a good use for it. It's really not a bronzer, blush, illuminator, or highlighter. It is pretty but thats it.

on 1/24/2015 8:58:00 AM

I have this in Pink rose and absolutely ADORE it. I've been having the HARDEST time finding a blush that doesn't look streaky or dirt-like on my very pale skin. This solved all of my problems. At Walmart this blush is just over six dollars, when swiped on it leaves the prettiest rose color with just enough sparkle and highlight to catch the light. Every since I've been using this blush and the fit me foundation together I have been getting NUMEROUS compliments on how gorgeous my skin is. This is a wonderful by for all of those fair girls like me!

Popular Blush Products