Acure Organics Facial Cleansing Creme (Argan Oil + Mint)

This is definitely not for anybody with sensitive skin. I have combo, acne prone, sensitive skin and this cleanser made my skin red/irritated. It also burned my eyes, even if I did not use it around my eyes. It seems to get all my makeup off but makes my skin feel itchy and leaves bumps where I am normally not prone to seeing them pop up. It might be great for normal dry skin, but don't even think about this if your skin is any kinds of sensitive.

on 2/8/2015 12:13:00 PM

I like this product. I bought it at Whole Foods because I ran out of the product I was using. Unlike another reviewer, I do not think it is expensive at all nor is the tube small.

I have pretty normal skin and it takes off my makeup completed and does not leave me dry.

on 3/24/2014 9:32:00 AM

I haven't reviewed a product in a long time but this product line deserves the time. I typically use olive oil and then a mud soap to take it off (erno laszo style) and it has been working well but it's a long process and it can dry out your skin so I bought this cleanser on a whim.....I'm soooo happy with it. It rinses clean and removes all my makeup. It also makes my skin feel incredible. I'm very breakout prone and have had no issues with thus at all. Love that the tube is easy to travel with and you don't need a wash cloth to get it off like other cream cleansers. Wonderful product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just bought this at Wholefoods because I needed a gentle, soothing cleanser for winter months that was still effective at taking off makeup and the day's grime. This stuff is wonderful! I get a clean face, no residue, with just a nickel sized amount. It takes off my eyemakeup without any issues too, which is wonderful because I hate having the extra step of using an eyemakeup remover.

If you want a natural cleanser suited for drier skins that will also take off makeup, this will do the trick! Be warned, however... it's pretty expensive. 18 bucks for a little tube! It's going to last me a while, but still, it's pretty expensive. I will still pay it though because I'm vain and this works like a dream. :)

The other thing is that you'll want to moisturize immediately after use because this isn't one of those cleansers that leaves your face so moisturized you don't need to use anything. I slather on an oil-serum immediately after showering and my face feels awesome afterward.

Highly recommend this even with the high price tag.