Garnier Damage Eraser Split End Bandage

4.4

Water / Eau, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Parfum / Fragrance, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Isopropyl Myristate, Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract, Laureth-7, Xylose, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hci, Linacool, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract / Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Limonene, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citronellol, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract / Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 17200 / Red 33, Sodium Hydroxide

I am a freak about keeping my hair healthy so I limit any heat use on my hair to once a week. I bought this product on sale for about $3 and I am quite happy with it. I have wavy collar bone length hair that had been badly damaged by continued bleaching about three years ago. I went back to my natural brown colour after that and I have used every product you could imagine. I find this product fast absorbing which is nice and it smells great! I get regular trims once a month to keep split ends at bay, but I notice less split ends while using this product. I think if you have super dry damaged ends you may need a heavier leave in conditioner than this, but if your hair has moderate damage from everyday styling then this would be perfect for you.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

For myself personally, the results I got are worth a two. I have extremely thick, dense, but fine hair. The texture is wavy almost curly--I have some of the issues curly girls have, basically dry, frizzy hair. So, I expect a product like this to seal-in/product my ends, hopefully control some frizz, and make my hair softer. Extra love if it makes my hair shiny, and I don't have to use any more products.

This only made some of my hair a little bit softer. My ends did not look better, like they do when I put a heavier leave-in or serum over them. They did not feel protected. I had frizz all over the place, and I won't be using this again.

Some other products that have left me with similar results are the garnier sleek and shine leave-in cream, infusium 23 leave-in, and aussie hair-insurance leave in spray. (Similar in the sense that they do not condition enough, protect enough, and no frizz control.)

In comparison with the picture of the girl with the pretty long hair (that's posted by the picture of the product) I have much thicker, wavier hair then her. Someone with thinner hair, that is straighter will probably love this product.

I just purchased this product last week at CVS and I have been using it for about a week.I have medium length frizzy and wavy hair. My hair is quite thick and sometimes it is hard to get a smooth appearance. I have been using this product by applying it to my hair before blow drying and I am having excellent results.I use two squirts to get very smooth hair. I have noticed that my hair is shinier and feels much softer than usual. Also people at work are noticing that there is something different about my hairand they are telling me that it looks great.one day I tried using a single squirt and that gave my hair a slightly fluffier appearance, but it was still smooth.I'm very happy with the results and the only reason I put 4 stars instead of 5 is that I just started using it. If I continue to use it with great results I will increase it to 5 stars.I want to emphasize that it is pretty difficult for me to find a product that works well at smoothing my hair. I'm pleasantly surprised by this one.

So I'm one of those girls that is all about keeping my hair healthy. Probably used heat twice this year and I let my hair air dry. I don't dye it and the only thing I use is water and styling mousse. I have thick curly hair and my hair always gets tangly and frizzy. So last week I went to the hair dresser to get a small trim off my hair and I had been growing it out for 7 months. The hair dresser told me while she was trying to get the tangles out that my hair was extremely damaged right to the root and asked me what I do to my hair and I said nothing that would damage it in anyway. Well not that I know of atleast. I told her only about half an inch because I was really serious about growing out my hair because it takes a while since I did the chop. So while she was picking up the big ball of frizz she was trying to comb the tangles out and when she couldn't get one out she decided to just chop over an inch off cause she got fustrated. Thinking I wouldn't notice but even my friend who was their noticed from across the room what she was doing.She didn't even wet it like they used to when cutting curly or frizzy hair. So I had school the next day and I was so upset because I've been waiting for my hair to grow. My sister has a similar problem but she has thin straight hair and she uses heat on it all the time. So when she started using this product I noticed a really big change in the dead ends that used to be all over her layers and stuff. So I decided I would try this product because I was so self concious of how my hair was and what people were thinking because of that hair dressers opinion. I've been using it for a day and I'm already noticing a difference. My hair is a lot less frizzy and is sooo smooth. It even gained a bit more shine. The best thing is it's affordable and it worked instantly for me. The smell is to die for. Also I now even use the shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair by garnier. I love it. From now on I will use these products and let my hair grow instead of getting it cut off. I don't ever want to have that same experience at the hair dresser. So this is one of the best products to keep your hair healthy while trying to grow it long or even to just keep your hair from getting damaged or just to replenish it!
I highly recommend and will now be reccomending these products to a couple of my friends who have thick hair that is either frizzy or damaged. Thank you garnier!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Probably great for those with thinner hair than I. Love the scent - very fruity and fresh. Not overpowering. Just need something with a thicker consistency.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff works like magic, I don't care for the scent because it's too strong or the fact that it makes my hair really flat but this leave- in totally saved my hair, my ends went from sad, stretchy and wiry to super soft, shiny and looking like real hair again, I'm so happy that this leave-in performed a true miracle for my damaged, bleached out and dry hair.

I instantly noticed a difference after applying to my split ends - didn't get rid of them, but softened my hair up quite a bit! for $3 this is a definite win.

Just recently purchased this as it was on sale for $3. Apply it after you shower. Makes my dry brittle ends soft again! Very good product for the price!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this for only three dollars at the pharmacy and I love it! It doesn't necessarily add shine, but more softness, which I love. The bottle is cute and easy to store and has a pump (always makes it nice) with a twist top so you can close it for storage. The consistency is like a thin, runny conditioner and is easy to work into the hair without it feeling like there's gooey conditioner stuck in there that won't disperse. It has a nice smell. Overall really happy with this!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE the way this product leaves my hair and the smell. It smells really fruity and I really like it. It leaves my hair feeling quite soft and I have noticed a difference in my hair; I get less split ends and whenever I curl my hair I know it's going to be protected since it contains keratin. I completely love the whole damage eraser line. I would deff buy it again.