BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 8/26/2015 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

i love this stuff. its really does it job and not look cakey at all for my dry kinda skin 💖

on 8/22/2015 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I kept it around for months hoping that the next application would be better...
Didn't happen!
The lady at the beauty counter recommended it saying that it's high coverage and can really cover up a bad zit, so I bought it.
I used it on zits, my red patches, under eye area, and every time it turned out so chalky looking. It's really drying. It creases under the eye. It slides off pretty badly later in the day so it ends up looking like a slimy mess. Not sure why this product was such a hype! Waste of money and never buying again.

on 8/9/2015 11:06:00 AM

This concealer is cakey and doesn't set. Even when using a tiny bit, it is super drying under the eyes and settles into wrinkles. I would not repurchase this, especially for how expensive it is.

on 7/31/2015 6:43:00 AM

Love hate relationship with this product.. Heavy coverage, covers my acne scars well but will get patchy just after a few hours..

on 7/27/2015 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm really on the fence with this concealer. Whilst I think it does spot conceal excellently, that cover doesn't last all day. It isn't great for under the eyes, so if that's what you're looking for then don't get this.

I have the oiliest of skins and I think this does slide off after a little while, so despite it's 'industrial strength' coverage it just doesn't last.

on 7/17/2015 1:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

It is horrible product! Worst concealer i ever bought.

on 7/9/2015 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've finally found my HG concealer! This is a little drier but once its warmed up between two fingers it applies like a dream! Blends perfectly and never creases under my eyes. I see alot of reviews saying that it settled in their lines, but I suggest using a good primer like the $3 elf hydrating under eye primer..amazeballs! The shade 02 is exactly the same color as my skin, its freaking amazing. I've never used a product that looked like you're actually dabbing fresh new skin over pimples and scars before! I cannot recommend this enough

I have really light skin, and every single shade of the boing concealer is way too orange for me. It so feels greasy to the touch. I bought it to use as an under eye concealer but it's thick so it would show any lines around the area you apply it.

on 6/29/2015 3:26:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have bought two of these in the past. The one I currently have has hit pan. The first time I tried this concealer, was more than ten years ago. Back when it first came out, it came in a luxurious compact with a mirror. Now, the packaging is horrible, just having to untwist the container takes time, and gets so dirty in the process. Nevertheless, it is a great product. It Has great slip, very blendable, has good pigmentation and great coverage. I did not find it to crease or cake, but it is on the drier side. The only negative thing I could say are the limited color choices available, however I find the light to work very well with most fair skin tones.
This can either be used on the face or under the eye area. I consider it to be a pioneer in the concealer market, back in the day when the only other compact industrial strength concealer was Mac Studio Finish.

on 6/29/2015 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Though this concealer is pricy, the purchase is totally worth it! This is seriously the best concealer ive ever used. It was easy to find a matching color for my skin and it covers my insanely dark circles soooo well! Benefit has never upset me with their products!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products