BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 4/14/2015 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I personally think one of the best concealers on the market for extreme coverage. It has fantastic wear time, and can be used ANYWHERE on the body. I often use this concealer over my liquid foundation on my nose and under eye area as it makes my skin look near on perfect.

on 3/30/2015 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

honestly, this is a pretty average concealer. i use it to carve out my eyebrows after filling them in to neaten them up and kind of as a brow highlight, and i have to say, it blends out kind of weird sometimes. it gets a little patchy looking and i'm not sure if it's my skin or the product.

on 3/20/2015 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Before I rate this concealer I want to tell you about my skin. I have combination oily skin, with large pores on the sides of my nose and chin. I have under eye darkness but I wouldn't saw its horrible, I would rate it a 5/10, but I do have a tan complexion, (yes I am indian)

So when I went to Sephora i told the lady that was helping me and my mom, that I am looking a good concealer preferable liquid ( they work better for me). The lady was a BeneFit representative so naturally she took me to the benefit section and tried this one on. Now this is my biggest recommendation for you, have them apply the product to one side and you do the other, they are professionals and they know how to use the product so it looks prefect but you are the one that is going to be using it. She applied it to me in the shade "04" and at that time i did feel that it was really heavy but I had make up on ( concealer and powder) so i really couldn't tell. She said it looks great and that it will be good for my combo oily skin. So I believed her and bought it.

When I went home and tried it the next day it was like someone gave me another product, it was really orange, not even tan but orange, and it was really dry. I was thinking that since i was used to liquid concealers that it would feel different but this stuff took forever to put on. After I finally applied it, I powdered my face like a normally do and finished doing the rest of my make up. About 3-4 hours after I looked in the mirror to see what it looks like and I kid you not it was all caky and it went into my fine lines. Now I am only 21 and I don't have that many lines under my eyes but this made it look like I was like 30!

Over all I would recommend this to people with normal to dry skin, Why you ask. Mostly because it will not look caky on them and I think it would suit their skin nicely. I think this is also a good concealer for people who want to cover up acne, it thick and will be able to hid it very well.

on 3/15/2015 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Very good concealer

Love it. Especially when used with POREfessional and Oxygen wow foundation.

on 3/2/2015 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in the shade 02. The shade is actually darker than what it appears to be, so careful with that. I do like it thought, I'm thinking of buying a back up. Although I'm not a big fan of these kinds of packaging where you have to dip your finger into the product. You can easily transfer dirt from your finger into the product so always wash your hands of course!

on 2/27/2015 3:50:00 PM

It's better than most, but still doesn't cover my genetic purpley dark circles.

on 2/27/2015 2:45:00 PM

Great concealer I'm on my 3rd now and it's great for covering spots!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

too pink for my warm olive undertone. But it's great to use when sculpting my brows

on 2/24/2015 3:04:00 PM

I regret buying this concealer. I was fooled by the term "cream", it is actually creamy but TOO THICK. Wore it once during the daytime and could still see the concealer texture...it looks cakey. Now it's sitting in my room and never to be used again. I think I'll stick to liquid concealer because it's blendable...

on 2/17/2015 8:12:00 PM

When I was younger, I loved Benefit Cosmetics. I liked supporting them as native SF Bay Area girl, but now that I'm older I realize most of their products simply aren't worth the money. You are paying for gimmicky, cute, packaging. This Concealor is no exception. It used to be my HG under-eye concealor but I've since discovered less expensive, yet higher performing products at the drugstore. (NYX, Maybelline Master Concealor..) Boi-Ing isn't BAD, it's just OK. Definitely NOT worth the money, as I feel most Benefit products aren't. Don't get suckered in by their cute packaging !

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products