November 27, 2014 | 1578 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boi-ing

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

I've been using this product for a few years and I have yet to find a better concealer. It has great pigment and covers up my terrible hereditary under-eye circles very well. It is nice and creamy but not heavy. It stays in place fairly well. My only complaint is that I wish it stayed on longer, but every product can't have it all. It also does a fairly good job of covering up blemishes and unevenness. I would definitely recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by anita2336

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this concealer! Colour # 3 works and blends so well. I woouldnt try it for under my eyes as it is on the heavier side with its paste like consistency but it works wonders on hiding pesky blemishes throughout the month. Also works well on concealing hyper pigments in my skin from acne that is healing. A little DOES go a long way with this concealer so be careful as to how much you put on as it can dry and crack easily. I use it with my Sephora Concealer brush and it works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by lotusxflowerxbomb

So I had just gotten paid & decided to visit the Ulta in the shopping center that I work in. I asked one of the ladies there if there was a good full-coverage concealer she could recommend for hiding under eye circles & she immediately suggested Boi-Ing... I asked her to apply it on me so that I could see what it looks like. I was impressed by how much it covered my dark circles/bags under my eyes.. I am so glad that I decided to spend the $20 on this... I have tried sooo many drugstore concealers & none of them could fully hide my dark circles or bags. I am really impressed with this concealer. The only con is it's quite dry,, so you have to moisturize first then apply it, or rub really hard with your finger to get a lot out of the jar. But that's okay, I'll deal with it because this stuff is worth the price & moisturizing first in order to get the best result. I usually apply 2-4 coats of this just to ensure the coverage. I wear True Match by Loreal as my foundation, which adds to the coverage. I would recommend this concealer if you don't mind the $20 price. I usually don't buy expensive makeup but I have two jobs now so I could afford to splurge a bit :) Btw, I don't get why someone said they do not recommend for under eye because it works SO WELL for me and I have horrible dark circles, but you'd never know with this stuff on!!! Well yeah, this stuff works really well!! I love Benefit !

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Brittbritt963

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great concealer. I love the formula stays all day I have no problems with it. But there are drug store concealers that are comparable. The price is a little much. $25 dollars is a lot you could find a drug store concealer that is just as good. I don't know if I would re purchase or not.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by TattooedPrncsz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is one heavy duty concealer...With that being said this is my HG concealer. I HIGHLY suggest this for people with acne, acne scarring and hyperpigmentation. I DO NOT suggest for undereye, I tried it and it was AWFUL. I had moderate acne and this is the only product that has carried me from the start of accutane towards the end. Now my skin is less acne and more scarring but this does a great job of not only concealing but also filling my shallow pock marks. My hyperpigmentation is also pretty dark for my skin tone and this cancels it all out totally! Another plus is it hasen't broken me out.

I apply this concealer after my primer before foundation. I use my Sephora sponge (The slanted tip one) to apply. It applies with very full coverage and has a dewy finish to it. The only thing is when you apply it, it can feel a little sticky afterwards. I just wait 5-10 minutes then apply my foundation. This concealer wears all through my day and doesnt sink into my scarring or melt off in anyway. I wear Lancome Teint Idol 24H on top of this and together they make a FLAWLESS yet realistic looking base for anyone with imperfections.

The price is $20 for 0.1 oz. A little goes a long way and this has been a staple in my kit forever! The coverage is well worth the price and this product is something worth looking at when your concealer shopping. My only complaints would be the awful packaging. It's a small jar you gotta dip your fingers into (ugh) so scoop out what you need then apply. Along with the jar the smell is also pretty bad..It doesn't bother me but it does smell like play-doh. I have and will continue to re-purchse this concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2014 7:58:00 AM More reviews by pixiekim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used Boi-ing in both 02 & 03 shades after reading positive recommendations. I think it might suit younger skin better as it very obviously settles into creases & finelines around the eyes no matter how many eye creams, gels, primers & correctors I applied first. I have pretty dark circles under my eyes & this did little to conceal them & also seemed to come off easily. For the small amount of time it did stay on it was chalky, cakey & looked very obviously like I was using concealer. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I really like shade #3.
It really works well for my skin tone.
I apply it using the ELF foundation brush. It works very well for this purpose.
It wears nicely during the day but it can get a bit cakey looking if you do not touch up with a powder during the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good for acne and blemishes. Wouldn't suggest for scars because it didn't cover mine at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by pbandjbeauty

My HG concealer- comes in a little pot and has a thick but easy to use creamy consistency that glides on to blemishes or dark circles perfectly and sets to a lightweight matte full coverage finish PERFECTION! Yet another hit for benefit!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by RainbowBowser

This concealer has a stick formula of thickness, and requires warming up with my fingers to work it in. That can be kind of frustrating seeing as its in a pot, despite that it does make for easy travel.
As far as Benefit's concealers go this one is pretty decent, I'd be more inclined to repurchase as opposed to Erase Paste, as this concealer is more all-purpose than the other.
A major complaint is shade range, when I'm darker I don't match Light but I'm not quite Medium either.