L'Oreal Youth Code Pore Vanisher

3.1

Dimethicone, Aqua /Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Alcohol Denat., Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Silica Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Perlite, Magnesium Sulfate, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Menthyl Lactate, Lens Esculenta Seed Extract/Lentil Seed Extract, Bisabolol, Parfum/Fragrance, Dextrin, Dimethiconol, Cl77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499/Iron Oxides, Cl 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Eperua Falcata Bark Extract, Farnesol, Limonene, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Aluminum Hydroxide.

on 7/26/2015 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This product separated before I could ever use it. Boo!!

on 7/11/2015 10:27:00 AM

ONLY USE THIS PRODUCT IF YOU WANT A MATTE LOOK
AND/OR HAVE VERY OILY SKIN

Things you should know about this product:
1. When applied, it will slightly hide your pores (temporarily)
because the product sinks into the pores, camouflaging them.
2. It will help prevent oiliness.
3. When used as a primer, it will keep your foundation looking matte.

My overall experience with this product:
1. When used WITHOUT foundation over it, it controlled oiliness very well- i have
combination skin, and tend to get oily throughout the day on my forehead and cheeks.
This product truly prevented oiliness for over 8 hours.
2. When used WITH foundation over it, it also controlled oiliness.
3. Even though i do not usually experience dry skin issues, this product would create
dry patches on my chin and on/around my nose. My skin became flaky.
4. After using the product daily for a week, i felt that the overall condition of my skin became poor. My skin became very dehydrated, even though i moisturize nightly AND every morning before applying this product. My skin looked like it lost it's radiance. I returned this product.

Overall, i recommend using this product as a primer ONLY if you naturally have
very very oily skin. Otherwise, i would stick with a different primer like Maybelline's Baby Skin Primer- it is much less drying, gets the job done and is less expensive.

Hope this helps!

on 5/16/2015 4:22:00 PM

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!Unfortunately I have had the same experience as others. I read the reviews and had read that the product separates after a couple uses but I was so desperate to try something to put under my new foundation that was sinking into my pores. I even thought for a few days that maybe other people had gotten a bad batch. Then four days in it was as if the entire product separated. I would shake it to try to mix it up and it sounded thick and would move from one end to the other. I would squeeze some out and oily liquid would pour out of the tube. Luckily they took it back at the store. Don't waste your money. It sucked because for the first few days it really did feel nice on the skin although it really didn't minimize my pores.

on 4/19/2015 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product. I use it as a primer over my sunscreen and under my makeup. i used to use Smashbox primers but I looked like an oil slick within a couple of hours.

on 2/11/2015 11:39:00 AM

My experience with L'Oreal YouthCode Pore Vanisher was similar to many others I saw posted here . . . The first sample tube was like in advertisements, but when I purchased a regular size tube, it was so runny and watery that I couldn't apply it to my face. The product was separated between a brown gunky slimey texture and something clear and watery. I tried pouring it into the palm of my hand to blend but it would not blend no matter what I did. I bought a second tube, thinking maybe here was just something wrong with the previous one. It was the same. Obviously, I won't be buying any more of it. I'm kicking myself for throwing good money after a bad thing twice!

on 1/24/2015 4:32:00 PM

I bought a full size tube of this after trying a sample that was in a magazine. I'm not sure what went wrong, but the sample worked a lot better than this does. The first time I tried it, my pores were minimized instantly, and I would have felt confident stepping out of the house with just the pore minimizer. Could they have changed their formula over the past couple months? No idea, but I won't be buying this again when I use it up.

The packaging is nice, but the box they put it in is a lot larger than the tube itself.

on 12/18/2014 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Something that actually works for me! Better than the 4-5 EXPENSIVE pore minimizers I have tried. <3

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is so watery and feels gross when applied to the skin! It doesn't even help with making my pores look smaller, I'm not expecting smaller pores but I did expect a smoothing effect. So disappointed with this.

on 12/7/2014 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely am in love wth this product it leaves my skin flawless I use it has a primer and makeup always looks flawless and it keeps my makeup fom coming off and it keeps my skin from getting oily and makes my pores smaller which is a plus because I have large pores so this helps so much it was like $17 in Walmart which is not bad i definitely say it's oily skin approved

on 11/14/2014 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

First off, I bought this product with the intention of using it as a makeup primer not skincare. With that being said, I do think it is a great primer! I have been applying Pore Vanisher every morning on top of my skincare routine and before my makeup for about a week now and have been pretty impressed with it's performance. It glides on nicely and my makeup blends over it easily. It does help diminish the look of my pores and keeps me matte nearly all day. It is loaded with silicones but doesn't feel quite as slimy as many other silicone based primers. So far it hasn't caused any breakouts but my skin tolerates silicones pretty well. If you are sensitive to 'cones you might want to preceed with caution. Pore Vanisher comes out of the tube with a nude tint but I can't detect any color on my face. Many people have said this is a dupe for Benefit's The Porefessional, but in my opinion they are quite different. The Benefit product is thicker and has a drier texture and I also find it is a little harder to blend. I do think The Porefessional minimizes pores a little better than Pore Vanisher and that might be due to the thicker texture. I found Pore Vanisher at my local Wal-Mart for $17.99USD and had a $3 coupon so I only paid $14.99. I'll probably repurchase this because it makes a great primer for my needs.

Popular Treatments (Face)