December 18, 2014 | 1802 users online

Treatments (Face) - L'Oreal - Youth Code Pore Vanisher

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by t4729

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Something that actually works for me! Better than the 4-5 EXPENSIVE pore minimizers I have tried. <3

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2014 1:07:00 AM More reviews by ayoocynthiagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is so watery and feels gross when applied to the skin! It doesn't even help with making my pores look smaller, I'm not expecting smaller pores but I did expect a smoothing effect. So disappointed with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Chanel1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely am in love wth this product it leaves my skin flawless I use it has a primer and makeup always looks flawless and it keeps my makeup fom coming off and it keeps my skin from getting oily and makes my pores smaller which is a plus because I have large pores so this helps so much it was like $17 in Walmart which is not bad i definitely say it's oily skin approved

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

First off, I bought this product with the intention of using it as a makeup primer not skincare. With that being said, I do think it is a great primer! I have been applying Pore Vanisher every morning on top of my skincare routine and before my makeup for about a week now and have been pretty impressed with it's performance. It glides on nicely and my makeup blends over it easily. It does help diminish the look of my pores and keeps me matte nearly all day. It is loaded with silicones but doesn't feel quite as slimy as many other silicone based primers. So far it hasn't caused any breakouts but my skin tolerates silicones pretty well. If you are sensitive to 'cones you might want to preceed with caution. Pore Vanisher comes out of the tube with a nude tint but I can't detect any color on my face. Many people have said this is a dupe for Benefit's The Porefessional, but in my opinion they are quite different. The Benefit product is thicker and has a drier texture and I also find it is a little harder to blend. I do think The Porefessional minimizes pores a little better than Pore Vanisher and that might be due to the thicker texture. I found Pore Vanisher at my local Wal-Mart for $17.99USD and had a $3 coupon so I only paid $14.99. I'll probably repurchase this because it makes a great primer for my needs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by checotah44

ITS A MIRACLE PRODUCT! Ive tried several things to keep my skin more matte which makes my pores look smaller and this product works! I had used it before and pulled it out of my drawer of crap I've purchased and used it yesterday. NOTHING keeps me matte...I always break through with oil in like three hours....well yesterday I was matte like all day!!! I forgot I had used this again and was racking my brain trying to figure out why I stayed matte!!!! And then I remembered I had pulled this product out and used it again!! NOW I KNOW IT WORKS as the results were dramatic! I use Zu ZU luxe powder foundation along with their green primer which stays put and mixed this with the primer..I used a healthy amount of it...like two pea sizes or more cause it's thin and figured, I'd give it a try and if it didnt show a drastic difference, I was gonna throw it away! It DID help minimize my huge pores on my cheeks and amazing that at the end of the day my makeup looked awsome! Still almost as good as in the morning! After I remembered what I had done differently, I got on line and ordered another tube plus ordered the serum in the same line so will be reviewing that soon! I tried Dr Brandt Pores No more and it lasted about an hour....this stuff lasted ALL day....not perfect...but better than anything I've tried so far to keep my face mattte which ends up in pores looking smaller....I'm impressed. Think those who aren't having results need to maybe use a little more of this product. It looks orangish in the tube but I'm very pale...nc15 and it only adds a tiny but of color which I welcome and does not look orange. Hopefully it won't break me out and will update if it does but so far, I'm so happy!!! The serum on L'oreal's site gets higher reviews so hoping if use the serum and this together I will get even better results! Bought the olay pore reducing cc cream which does nothing immediately for pore reduction. This stuff does plus it's supposed to reduce them over time. Try it. ...but don't be afraid to mix it with your current primer...I really like the Zu ZU luxe green primer to tone down red and it has super great staying power so mixing the two works fabulously. Will keep you posted but for us gals with large pores, this might actually do something and it doesnt feel like it is going to just sit on top of your skin like the silicone products feel so I like this. Even when I took off my makeup my my pores looked better...AFTER ONE DAY! LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by DylHayd

Recieved a sample and fell in love. The sample lasted about 4-5 days... I rarely go buy something after trying a sample but on this product I did. I use a tiny dot at night on the pores beside my nose, and then a pea size dot all over face in morning... I have rather noticeable pores right beside my nose where it meets my cheeks and after using 4-5 days I could tell a difference in my pores. They are still there, obviously, but much less noticeable. I used to use Benefit Porefessional, and this is much better! It leaves my skin nice and matte, but not dry feeling... Make up smooths right over it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by sharonlouise

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've lived long enough (and spent enough $$ on beauty products) to know that after a certain age, short of surgery, no topical cosmetic is going to live up to its hype. That said, I do like this stuff. I've had "moon crater" pores on my nose since I was a teenager & this does blur the pore size & keeps the oil at bay most of the day. I like it better than most primers I've used because it doesn't feel as slimy. Been using several months (yep, I bought it again) & I don't think it's really reduced the size of my pores. Too expensive for a drugstore brand, so I stock up on eBay for around $12.00 a pop. Will buy at that price, but not at $19.99 - $24.99.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Use this at night, will help your pore SLOWLY. Although it can reduce pores but IT WILL LOCK THE DIRT INSIDE THE PORES. So u have whiteheads..... Not really practical.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by qmsterling

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Got a sample of this... while I'm not sure it helped keep my makeup stay put longer or reduce shine, it did really seem to blur pores and lines and, somehow, seemed to work well with just a light finish of powder (for a weekend look--not for an office with harsh fluorescent lighting). I don't love it or hate it, and wish MUA had a "Not Sure" button in response to the question, "If you ran out or lost this product would you buy it again".

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by tracygraham

I am on my second purchase of the pore vanisher, serum and moisturizer. When I first started using them I did see a gradual difference in my pores, which is why I bought a second round..I assumed the longer I used it the more effective it would be. Lo and behold I am almost out of my second purchase and I will not be repurchasing. There was no improvement beyond the initial change, which was at best minimal. And at those prices (for drugstore products no less) I think I'll start looking for something new!