L'Oreal Youth Code Pore Vanisher

3.3

Dimethicone, Aqua /Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Alcohol Denat., Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Silica Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Perlite, Magnesium Sulfate, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Menthyl Lactate, Lens Esculenta Seed Extract/Lentil Seed Extract, Bisabolol, Parfum/Fragrance, Dextrin, Dimethiconol, Cl77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499/Iron Oxides, Cl 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Eperua Falcata Bark Extract, Farnesol, Limonene, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Aluminum Hydroxide.

on 4/19/2015 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product. I use it as a primer over my sunscreen and under my makeup. i used to use Smashbox primers but I looked like an oil slick within a couple of hours.

on 2/11/2015 11:39:00 AM

My experience with L'Oreal YouthCode Pore Vanisher was similar to many others I saw posted here . . . The first sample tube was like in advertisements, but when I purchased a regular size tube, it was so runny and watery that I couldn't apply it to my face. The product was separated between a brown gunky slimey texture and something clear and watery. I tried pouring it into the palm of my hand to blend but it would not blend no matter what I did. I bought a second tube, thinking maybe here was just something wrong with the previous one. It was the same. Obviously, I won't be buying any more of it. I'm kicking myself for throwing good money after a bad thing twice!

on 1/24/2015 4:32:00 PM

I bought a full size tube of this after trying a sample that was in a magazine. I'm not sure what went wrong, but the sample worked a lot better than this does. The first time I tried it, my pores were minimized instantly, and I would have felt confident stepping out of the house with just the pore minimizer. Could they have changed their formula over the past couple months? No idea, but I won't be buying this again when I use it up.

The packaging is nice, but the box they put it in is a lot larger than the tube itself.

on 12/18/2014 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Something that actually works for me! Better than the 4-5 EXPENSIVE pore minimizers I have tried. <3

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is so watery and feels gross when applied to the skin! It doesn't even help with making my pores look smaller, I'm not expecting smaller pores but I did expect a smoothing effect. So disappointed with this.

on 12/7/2014 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely am in love wth this product it leaves my skin flawless I use it has a primer and makeup always looks flawless and it keeps my makeup fom coming off and it keeps my skin from getting oily and makes my pores smaller which is a plus because I have large pores so this helps so much it was like $17 in Walmart which is not bad i definitely say it's oily skin approved

on 11/14/2014 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

First off, I bought this product with the intention of using it as a makeup primer not skincare. With that being said, I do think it is a great primer! I have been applying Pore Vanisher every morning on top of my skincare routine and before my makeup for about a week now and have been pretty impressed with it's performance. It glides on nicely and my makeup blends over it easily. It does help diminish the look of my pores and keeps me matte nearly all day. It is loaded with silicones but doesn't feel quite as slimy as many other silicone based primers. So far it hasn't caused any breakouts but my skin tolerates silicones pretty well. If you are sensitive to 'cones you might want to preceed with caution. Pore Vanisher comes out of the tube with a nude tint but I can't detect any color on my face. Many people have said this is a dupe for Benefit's The Porefessional, but in my opinion they are quite different. The Benefit product is thicker and has a drier texture and I also find it is a little harder to blend. I do think The Porefessional minimizes pores a little better than Pore Vanisher and that might be due to the thicker texture. I found Pore Vanisher at my local Wal-Mart for $17.99USD and had a $3 coupon so I only paid $14.99. I'll probably repurchase this because it makes a great primer for my needs.

on 11/11/2014 11:14:00 AM

ITS A MIRACLE PRODUCT! Ive tried several things to keep my skin more matte which makes my pores look smaller and this product works! I had used it before and pulled it out of my drawer of crap I've purchased and used it yesterday. NOTHING keeps me matte...I always break through with oil in like three hours....well yesterday I was matte like all day!!! I forgot I had used this again and was racking my brain trying to figure out why I stayed matte!!!! And then I remembered I had pulled this product out and used it again!! NOW I KNOW IT WORKS as the results were dramatic! I use Zu ZU luxe powder foundation along with their green primer which stays put and mixed this with the primer..I used a healthy amount of it...like two pea sizes or more cause it's thin and figured, I'd give it a try and if it didnt show a drastic difference, I was gonna throw it away! It DID help minimize my huge pores on my cheeks and amazing that at the end of the day my makeup looked awsome! Still almost as good as in the morning! After I remembered what I had done differently, I got on line and ordered another tube plus ordered the serum in the same line so will be reviewing that soon! I tried Dr Brandt Pores No more and it lasted about an hour....this stuff lasted ALL day....not perfect...but better than anything I've tried so far to keep my face mattte which ends up in pores looking smaller....I'm impressed. Think those who aren't having results need to maybe use a little more of this product. It looks orangish in the tube but I'm very pale...nc15 and it only adds a tiny but of color which I welcome and does not look orange. Hopefully it won't break me out and will update if it does but so far, I'm so happy!!! The serum on L'oreal's site gets higher reviews so hoping if use the serum and this together I will get even better results! Bought the olay pore reducing cc cream which does nothing immediately for pore reduction. This stuff does plus it's supposed to reduce them over time. Try it. ...but don't be afraid to mix it with your current primer...I really like the Zu ZU luxe green primer to tone down red and it has super great staying power so mixing the two works fabulously. Will keep you posted but for us gals with large pores, this might actually do something and it doesnt feel like it is going to just sit on top of your skin like the silicone products feel so I like this. Even when I took off my makeup my my pores looked better...AFTER ONE DAY! LOVE IT

on 11/3/2014 8:26:00 PM

Recieved a sample and fell in love. The sample lasted about 4-5 days... I rarely go buy something after trying a sample but on this product I did. I use a tiny dot at night on the pores beside my nose, and then a pea size dot all over face in morning... I have rather noticeable pores right beside my nose where it meets my cheeks and after using 4-5 days I could tell a difference in my pores. They are still there, obviously, but much less noticeable. I used to use Benefit Porefessional, and this is much better! It leaves my skin nice and matte, but not dry feeling... Make up smooths right over it.

on 8/19/2014 9:49:00 AM

I've lived long enough (and spent enough $$ on beauty products) to know that after a certain age, short of surgery, no topical cosmetic is going to live up to its hype. That said, I do like this stuff. I've had "moon crater" pores on my nose since I was a teenager & this does blur the pore size & keeps the oil at bay most of the day. I like it better than most primers I've used because it doesn't feel as slimy. Been using several months (yep, I bought it again) & I don't think it's really reduced the size of my pores. Too expensive for a drugstore brand, so I stock up on eBay for around $12.00 a pop. Will buy at that price, but not at $19.99 - $24.99.

Popular Treatments (Face)