October 21, 2014 | 1866 users online

Lips - Sephora - Matte Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by dropdeadlovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked up an orange color because i REALLY wanted an orange lip color. It looks like a bright reddish orange on the tube and even on but after an hour the color doesnt look orange but rather a very bright red. I still like it but not quite orange unless if i apply balm, the lipstick, then orange powder.
When you first apply it is really soft and creamy and in a few second it becomes matte which i really love!
I prefer to apply this in layers instead of a whole lot on once. So i pat it on and continue to build.
It stay put for the most part.
Id repurchase this even though it is a little pricey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 10:41:00 AM More reviews by MMarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This are by far my favorite lipsticks. I have only 2 at the moment but I grab them continuously. They are so creamy for being a long lasting matte l/s and the staying power is quite impressive. I also like they way they smell, nothing over bearing by any means. Frag is l/s is a huge turnoff for me. These are definitely underrated l/s in my opinion!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2009 9:26:00 AM More reviews by shopgal22

LOVE THIS! Sephora Longwear Mat 05 (matte pink brown)- Beautiful natural lipsticks- last a long time on me-especailly if you line your lips w/ lip pencil- looks really good w/ MAC Spice pencil-

$12 at Sephora

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2007 3:00:00 AM More reviews by Oneirix

I tried this stuff in store and walked around the mall with it, and while I kind of want to give it a 2, I have to admit that the color was very pretty and it really wasn't that bad. The main problem I had with it was that it lasted all of two seconds. Okay, I exaggerate a little, but it certainly had very, very little staying power; it stuck with me about an hour before I couldn't see any hint of pigment. However, Sephora has a huge range of colors for pretty cheap, and maybe with a lip primer you'll have better luck than I did! In its defense, I'm not very gloss/lipstick conscious, and don't make much of an effort to keep it in place. So, for its price it's what I expected, although I can't help but be a bit disappointed.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2003 4:03:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Slid into my creases! Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a good bang for the buck. I bought an outrageous hot pink to wear when I sing on stage and it was a much better product than I expected. The scent was a very nice sort of berry. It went on well, felt pleasant, and stayed on very well while not drying my lips out.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2002 3:31:00 PM More reviews by cived

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to work at a Sephora, and while the color selection is fantastic, I have to say that these lipsticks are no better than L'Oreal and cost more.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2002 12:35:00 PM More reviews by ErinAmy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick! The color selection is huge! The best I have ever seen! The lipstick goes on smooth, stays on and feels creamy. I will be buying more!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2001 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Range of color is great but I do not like these. My mom does. I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2001 11:42:00 AM More reviews by egilsdottir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i am a major lipstick junkie, so i decided to give this a try. the packaging was sort of dull looking, which i don't mind if a product can live up to my expectations, but i really did not like this lipstick. it was way too drying on my lips, and the color wasn't exactly what i expected it would be.