Miracle 7 Silk Leave in Mist

Aqua(Water/Eau) Cyclopentasiloxane Cetearyl Alcohol Propylene Glycol Behentrimonium Chloride Quaternium-80 Fragrance/Parfum Hydrolyzed Silk Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride Panthenol Benzyl Alcohol Citral Benzyl Salicylate Geraniol Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Butylphenyl Methylpropional Linalool Citronellol Limonene Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone

on 7/8/2015 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my current favorite leave-in. It can get a bit heavy for those with fine hair.

While I myself has fine hair I found this didn't weigh my hair down if I was careful. It doesn't come out as a mist since the formula is creamy so I recommend, as with all miracle 7 products, to spray it into your hands, emulsify, then run it through ends to mid-shaft of your hair. Do not put this on roots for it will weigh down your hair. I personally like the scent but the flowery strong scent it has can be off-putting to some.

My hair feels so soft when I use this. I bleach and dye my hair constantly so it tends to get a little dry and this helps my hair feel even softer than my hair naturally is. I know for a fact I will repurchase this from my local Sally's when I run out as it's pretty much a staple for me in my hair routine now.

It really does smooth the hair, even though I don't have a problem with smoothing or frizz I know this would be good for it and it adds a lovely shine!

on 2/5/2014 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Alright guys, this is the new version of their old Leave in. I haven't tried the original, the 'blue' one, but this is purple and says 'silk' on it. The ingredients are a little different as well. A few things I noticed is that the smell of this is WAY stronger than the original (I never used it but I smelled them both in Sally's). I really was hesitant to get this because of that. I will say that after using it, it does fade a little and I catch little faint sniffs and it's quite nice. It's also more expensive. Is it better? I don't know. BUT I do know that I like it. I am also using One 'n' Only Brazilian Tech deep conditioner as well as Hairkop Obliphica nourishing hair mask which BOTH are super amazing (and smell aweeesoomee). I still think this helps. I've been bleaching my hair and reach for this and I'm really happy so far with it. I feel it actually helps verses just smooths like my Biosilk does. I wanted an after-shower treatment that helped and I think I found it. I still use some smoothers as well but I am glad I found this!! I wonder if anyone who has tried both can weigh in on which they feel is better? As previous reviewers said on the other product, Sally's often has sales, so take advantage of that, whichever one you buy. I got this for I think $10.99 instead of $12.99 with their card or $14 without. (You can also return so that's a plus).

Update: I've been using this here and there for a while, and I wasn't sure but I recently used *just* this after showering, not any serums like I usually do. My hair felt way drier and knottier. I thought it might be causing it but I wasn't sure until I used it alone. Certainly won't be repurchasing! I am finishing it on my kids but will get them something else when it runs out.