October 20, 2014 | 1912 users online

Hair Treatments - Miracle 7 - Silk Leave in Mist

rated 2.0(1 review)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Alright guys, this is the new version of their old Leave in. I haven't tried the original, the 'blue' one, but this is purple and says 'silk' on it. The ingredients are a little different as well. A few things I noticed is that the smell of this is WAY stronger than the original (I never used it but I smelled them both in Sally's). I really was hesitant to get this because of that. I will say that after using it, it does fade a little and I catch little faint sniffs and it's quite nice. It's also more expensive. Is it better? I don't know. BUT I do know that I like it. I am also using One 'n' Only Brazilian Tech deep conditioner as well as Hairkop Obliphica nourishing hair mask which BOTH are super amazing (and smell aweeesoomee). I still think this helps. I've been bleaching my hair and reach for this and I'm really happy so far with it. I feel it actually helps verses just smooths like my Biosilk does. I wanted an after-shower treatment that helped and I think I found it. I still use some smoothers as well but I am glad I found this!! I wonder if anyone who has tried both can weigh in on which they feel is better? As previous reviewers said on the other product, Sally's often has sales, so take advantage of that, whichever one you buy. I got this for I think $10.99 instead of $12.99 with their card or $14 without. (You can also return so that's a plus).

Update: I've been using this here and there for a while, and I wasn't sure but I recently used *just* this after showering, not any serums like I usually do. My hair felt way drier and knottier. I thought it might be causing it but I wasn't sure until I used it alone. Certainly won't be repurchasing!