August 30, 2014 | 1794 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Blonde Miracle Leave in treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by deannaaax

Love this stuff it saved my over-processed platinum blonde hair! HG!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently started getting lots of highlights the last few months after being a level 3 brunette for nearly a year. I bought this product after reading so many good reviews online and even a few You Tube videos singing its praise. My hair usually feels like straw after washing and of course I have an issue with my hair being really tangled, so I figured this would be nice to help with tangles and also protect my blonde hair. The first month I used this product, I was in love with it: it smelled wonderful (just a very clean smell, almost woodsy) and helped detangle my hair without weighing it down. However, the last few times I've used this, it weighs my hair down so bad that once my hair does dry (whether I air dry it or blow dry it) my hair looks so greasy, as if I never washed it! I don't even apply that much either, just one spray on each side and in the back of my head. Sorry, but I don't want a product that makes me look like I never washed my hair. This may work for some, but not for me anymore.