August 27, 2014 | 1787 users online

Skincare - Face - Decleor - Skincare Line

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Aside from a disaster with Decleor Hydrafloral (Light) moisturising cream (please see my review), Decleor is my 2nd favourite skincare brand, after Elemis. I love the original Hydrafloral (Rich), the Resurfacing Gel Peel - the only peel my skin will now tolerate except for Alpha H Liquid Gold, along with all the facial oils I have tried so far including Neroli, Iris and Angelique. It seems like a pricey range but you only need the smallest amount to get results so it works out quite reasonably-priced. My main gripe is I can't understand why many of their products are still supplied in glass bottles - I've had two accidents with Decleor containers.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Alison1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like the excellence de l'age regenerating cream. The texture is lovely and I've got very reactive skin and it hasn't broken me out however I'm surprised to see 5 types of parabens in this type of cream which has put me off purchasing it. I'm surprised at such a high end brand. If it had no parabens I would have bought this

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2008 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Kikko_man

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this line too-It's so simple and it does what it says it will. I use the Iris Oil and Excellence de l'age in the AM and the iris balm in PM. I quit the eye and lip cream as the reglular cream does just as well for me. I have also tried some of the masks and the 10 day radiance cure. Pleasant extravagances but not necessary as the daily creams are great on their own. For moisture I have found nothing for the price that works as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2008 10:56:00 PM More reviews by goodtiger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Totally concur w/Gillian below that the aromatherapy benefits alone are enough to make me use Decleor "even if it gave me flaming boils"! Which, of course, it doesn't.
Subscribing more, lately, to the Less Makeup/Better Skincare theory, I really appreciate this line for its simplicity and purity. Not a lot of fuss, just great stuff!! Simply elegant in every way.
It's just those big jars I hate! Wish they could come up with a more hygienic way to pkg the Baume Essentiel, cuz of course you only need a tiny amount and the jar lasts a good long time. Smaller jar? Tube? Like that Kate KIAJ diaphragm (well, that's what it looks like to me) thing and wish more lines would use it.
Decleor you rock!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2007 11:37:00 PM More reviews by liatrice

Totally Agree with kjofna ~*~

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2007 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Kjofna

Ive said this one time before and I say this again... THIS PRODUCTS WORK IF U USE THEM CORRECTLY. You cant take a full hand of Ylang ylang aromaessence and then be suprised that it is to oily. However....The firsth month when the skin is getting use to the new products... and especially if u use the range for OILY and COMBINATED skin.... it may be worse the firsth month. BEcause the products are cleaning your skin from inside...and thats wy it gets worse the firsth month. Ive used the products for one year now and I think that they are PERFECT!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2006 11:53:00 AM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was using a lot of Decleor products in my 30's and the nice thing is that they have indeed a wide range of face & body products. Anyway, I was never exactly satisfied with any of their creams and face products - they were either too light or too heavy for my face, something was always missing and I have never find an ideal texture for me. I was disappointed with their aromatic face oils, too, and I thought then that I would never again use oils (until I discovered Darphin oils).
I also had a lot of problems with constant breakouts while I was using Decleor, like PatsyPatsy bellow. As far as I remember, my favourite item was Decleor's hand cream (which was discontinued years ago and the new one is not so good), and I really liked their old cleansing milk and a toner (also discontinued).
I completely stopped using this line now, except the suncare line which is excellent and improved in recent years (Sun Aromatic Oil for face and sun face creams - they are all excellent for my very sun-sensitive skin).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2006 2:16:00 AM More reviews by PatsyPatsy

This stuff feels and smells great, but it made my skin break out, badly. The natural ingredients aren't for everyone, I think. In a way I am glad, cause it's a bit pricey... ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2006 10:08:00 PM More reviews by BlueyedBabe

I Love This Line! I had seen it in the department stores and pharmacies in Paris, but when I read a recommendation for their eye cream on France2 's website, on my next vist to Paris I made a bee-line to Galerie Lafayette to buy my first. While I liked it enough to go to Aux Printemps the next day to get their moisturizer, the sample of Neroli Oil made me fall in love!!! My skin is dry, anyway, but my skin Swallowed this Essential Oil like a suction cup! It is a catalyst for what is probably the lightest, most heavely moisturizer I've ever used, the HydraFleur Confort moisturizing cream! I wish that I could jump into the jar head first!!! I just bought my second jar of the moisturizer, and use it with the Neroli Oil, first, daily!

The night balm was intimidating because it is very heavy, but one only needs the size of a pearl, warm it between your fingers, then apply...it's great! I also use the Vitaroma Lift for eye and face during the day...friends have commented on how great my skin looks!!! It is expensive, but used sparingly as it is supposed to be used it will last a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2005 8:16:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodgrl

LOVE this line! Tried to buy less expensive aromatherapy products but went back to Decleor. I try not to think about the cost because they are well worth it!