November 28, 2014 | 1392 users online

Blush - TheBalm - Instain Blush in Lace

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by yyzhuang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm a poor student so all the makeup I bought depends on the sales going on. Yep..I buy things when they go on sale. Anyways, London Drugs had the Balm on sale this week. This was originally $28 CAD, but I got it for $4.99+tax.

I used to use lipstick as my blush. But ever since using Lace, I'm hooked. It makes me feel like a teenage girl again. It looks so fresh on my fair skin (though I'm Asian, I look paler than most Asians). I wouldn't pay the full price for this because of my budget. But I guess this one will last forever because I use very little. Just using finger tip to dab a little on my cheeks. Yep, I don't use brushes, just finger :)

If your budget allows, try this out! It looks cute on the cheeks, and the packaging is cute too. I don't mind the cardboard actually. It has a nice mirror inside too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I think this is the most pigmented of all the Instain blushes. A very bright, cool toned, and yellow based pink. It's comparable to many high end blushes as far as the quality and lasting power. However, I wouldn't order these at full price because of the packaging. I think there are good deals through Amazon, and I paid around $13 for it. Some of their products have showed up in TJ Maxx, and I hope to see these blushes there one day. I'd buy all of them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first heard of the balm through a friend of mine who really loved their products. The Balm here in Canada is quite expensive in comparison the the USA. I think even with the sales in hautelook the shipping and handling adds up and I would still be paying regular price. Anyways, 2x a year london drugs here in Canada usually has a 30% off sale (the lowest the prices goes for thebalm here in Canada according to the sales person). So after waiting since this past summer I finally caved and bought some blushers, highlighters and eyeshadows. This blusher is $28 cdn original price.

Lace is one of the brightest pink blushers I've ever seen. I would compare it to... NARS Desire. It's incredibly pigmented and you have be very careful while applying this blusher... It can make you look like a crazy clown if you're too heavy handed. On my NC30 skin it shows up incredibly well... I have to use my real techniques stippling brush to apply this because it's so vibrant with amazing colour payoff. You don't have to use much either. I think this colour would look great on everyone... Those with pale skin just need to be light handed. The packing is OK... It's made of of cardboard.