November 24, 2014 | 1335 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Pro X Spot Fading Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by pualonnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this product from a subscription service. I didn't think I'd need it, but I ended up getting a horrible dark spot from a pimple and THANK GOODNESS FOR THIS STUFF. It cleared me right on up. I used it for two weeks just to finish off the sample, but I would say the dark spot was gone by about day six or seven. My skin overall looks great now. I think it has a lot to do with this product. I will be looking for this next time I go tho the drugstore. Awesome!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well compared to 'Olay regenerist serum' wich has 2% Niacinimide this has about 5%. Miniscule smount of vitamins B and E are present as well as a sunscreen.There is also compelling research on n acetylene glucosamine for skin lightening. (Done by proctor& gamble yet the studys still show promise.)
My experience : My skin did not get any better or worse. Admittingly I didn't wear it every single day or for very long and I also woar a little self tanner but at times I did wear it a lot. It comes in a non clear package with a dropper to protect the antioxidants. The serum is a milky fluid and I thought it came out of the droppers too quickly giving me less control. My dropper was clogged when I brought it and I did not like that. It also cost a lot of money.
Still it gives the skin a lot of antioxidants and I am not sure if I used it correctly.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by demureninja

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Horrible! I got a sample of this and thought I'd try it on some stubborn sun spots and acne marks on my face. After applying it before bedtime, I woke up the next morning to hundreds of tiny whiteheads all over my face! This was 2 days ago and my skin is still recovering!

I was drawn toward the idea of a serum that I could wear under my regular moisturizers, but clearly there is something in this product that did not agree with my skin. Folks with sensitive or acne-prone skin, you might want to skip this one. :-(