Olay Pro-X Even Skin Tone Spot Fading Treatment

2.8

Water, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin, Niacinamide, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Dimethicone, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isohexadecane, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Dimethiconol, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Titanium Dioxide.

on 3/21/2015 5:23:00 AM

I bought this product because of good review from Paula's beautypedia and I expected for some results. I waited for 6 months to write this review and I am finally ready to say that it did absolutely nothing for me. I am 27 and have one dark spot from sun damage and few freckles (I live in 8 month summer country:), so first I tried it on my spot about two month, every day, once or twice a day, and waited for some results. I even took a picture for "before' and "after" comparison. When I didn't see any improvement I thought may be my spot is too deep and old and sometimes it's removable only with laser and chemical peel. I started to put it on my "fresh" freckles in these winter months and waited for any result. And still - nothing at all!!! So disappointing. I just can't get it, how ladies here used a tester and got results!!! I am jealous :( Well, it's my last spot fading product, next time I go to a dermatologist.

on 7/1/2014 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I got a sample of this product from a subscription service. I didn't think I'd need it, but I ended up getting a horrible dark spot from a pimple and THANK GOODNESS FOR THIS STUFF. It cleared me right on up. I used it for two weeks just to finish off the sample, but I would say the dark spot was gone by about day six or seven. My skin overall looks great now. I think it has a lot to do with this product. I will be looking for this next time I go tho the drugstore. Awesome!

on 5/20/2014 7:25:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Well compared to 'Olay regenerist serum' wich has 2% Niacinimide this has about 5%. Miniscule smount of vitamins B and E are present as well as a sunscreen.There is also compelling research on n acetylene glucosamine for skin lightening. (Done by proctor& gamble yet the studys still show promise.)
My experience : My skin did not get any better or worse. Admittingly I didn't wear it every single day or for very long and I also woar a little self tanner but at times I did wear it a lot. It comes in a non clear package with a dropper to protect the antioxidants. The serum is a milky fluid and I thought it came out of the droppers too quickly giving me less control. My dropper was clogged when I brought it and I did not like that. It also cost a lot of money.
Still it gives the skin a lot of antioxidants and I am not sure if I used it correctly.

on 2/3/2014 11:04:00 PM

Horrible! I got a sample of this and thought I'd try it on some stubborn sun spots and acne marks on my face. After applying it before bedtime, I woke up the next morning to hundreds of tiny whiteheads all over my face! This was 2 days ago and my skin is still recovering!

I was drawn toward the idea of a serum that I could wear under my regular moisturizers, but clearly there is something in this product that did not agree with my skin. Folks with sensitive or acne-prone skin, you might want to skip this one. :-(