October 24, 2014 | 1052 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Liquid Metal Eyes

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2008 8:23:00 PM More reviews by kytteninlove

Love the effect - so hot when used for going out at night. Hate the packaging, way messy, otherwise, its great!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2008 5:34:00 PM More reviews by evilplaidkitten

This is probably one of the worst eyeshadows I've ever had. It most likely wouldn't be too bad if it weren't for the packaging -- every time I try to open it, powder goes everywhere. I'm not a fan of applying shadow wet, which may make a difference. I'd honestly love this a lot more if the brush part was just in the shadow to begin with, thus eliminating the need for two ends and a whole lot of mess. The color is all right, though nothing that I couldn't attain with any other loose pigment, and atleast those are easier to apply with your fingertip.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2005 2:29:00 PM More reviews by bibadoa

Wow! I LOVE this eyeshadow. This really does look like liquid metal on the eyes. I have this in 3 colours already (and am trying to aquire the others) and think they are absolutely fab. I have always used them wet. Just tip a tiny amount of powder out and wet the applicator which it comes with then apply to eyes as normal. Clever design with the pot and applicator although it can get a bit messy if you open the powder section after using the applicator and a lot of powder was still at the top - but you live and learn! The applicator itself is really easy to get a smooth application with. This is the eyeshadow I have been waiting my whole life for!!!! And its really cheap on ebay too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2005 12:28:00 PM More reviews by firelemental

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Buy while you still can. I have this in Palladium, and it is beautiful. I wasn't crazy about it dry, but after I went over it with water, WOW! Stunning lilac flash. It really makes my blue eyes pop, but it's still suitable for day with a neutral lip. I really like that you don't need to store the applicator in the product; seems much more sanitary.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2005 1:39:00 AM More reviews by LadyMedb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Gorgeous. I have this in Palladium (lilac) and Mercury (pure silver) and I find the Mercury to be a bit of a messy application, but this is beautiful, unique, high-shine pigment which gets me compliments every day I wear it wet or dry!

Now UD's discontinued this range!! What gives? At least I can stock up now (it's half-price on their website, and very cheap on ebay) whilst I still have a chance - Palladium in particular has become one of my signature shades!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2004 6:29:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG!! i am totally loving these things!! They are the best e/s ever!! u get 2 effects in one!!Dry - highly metallic frost
Wet - pure liquid metal!!!(mercury truly has the best effect out of all the colours when used wet! tho my fave is xenon!!) I have it in xenon, mercury and kryptonite!I have no problem with the packaging infact i think it's rather cute :) . What i do is pour a little out onto a vanity tray or table and just use it from there. That eliminates wasting by a lot!.. and i use a lip brush as opposed to the applicator it comes with. THis stuff lasts a LONG time!! and it NEVER creases! i've worn it for 10hrs!!! and still looked like i "just" put it on!!A-FREAKIN-MAZING!! Great for the price too!! i got 2 of mine on clearance.. so it was only $10 CAD!! what a steal!! but i would def pay regular price for this stuff!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2004 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Spastik_Kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in Mercury and Xenon the other day, and I'm going to go back for Palladium. The packaging isn't all that wonderul, and neither is the applicator, but this goes on wonderfully and the Mercury really has a HIGH gloss effect, the Xenon not so much, but it is still nicely pigmented and has a nice colour to it. These are probably not for people who prefer sheer shades or neutral cosmetics. Very dramatic, and I highly recommend these.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2002 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Goodfreak

Ok, I haven't tried this product except on the back of my hand, but I noticed that there were several complaints as to the $25 price tag on this stuff. If you get it directly fromt he Urban Decay web site, it is only $15. Definately better! BTW, when i swiped it on my had and sephora, it left a lot of shimmer and at some point I will try this for real!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2002 1:23:00 PM More reviews by epheme

Hmm an interesting idea but it looks horrible on me. the product itself might be ok if they came in non-metallic shades but I guess that's kind of the point. Colors are intense shades of gold, silver, lilac, light blue, and rosy-pink. The applicator was not very easy to use. Maybe if you are a candy raver or something it would work for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2002 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Marianne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product! I always wanted a truly metallic e/s and i found it! I have Mercury, which is as silver as the metal. I don't like the applicator that comes with it... it seemed messy. I tap a little in a separate container, and dip my brush in there instead. When I do a very fine line on my eyes, you can just catch a wink of it in dark clubs, and my friends think it is fantastic!