September 30, 2014 | 1703 users online

Hair - Goldwell - kerasilk conditioning shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Katedutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this product, I use it with my cheapy Suave conditioner at my BF's & my hair is soft & healthy without being weighed down. It is pretty watery, so it's easy to overuse product which is unfortunate with how expensive it is, but I feel as though that's probably a contributing reason that it doesn't weight my hair down. My hair feels great & has been in amazing condition since I began using this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2010 3:58:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is a well kept secret and it is the best shampoo for human hair extensions. I have been using this shampoo on and off for the past eight years. When I buy this product, I love it ~ However, it's expensive and I cannot purchase it on an on-going basis. It makes my hair extensions so soft and silky ~ which isn't easy because they do not have any oil, so they are always dry. Works wonders on my natural hair too. Love this shampoo, just wish it wasn't so expensive...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 5:00:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

I love this!! Why goldwell do you have to be so expensive though! Sigh..It's worth it though..It left my super duper dry tresses quenched which is a huge feat for a shampoo!! It leaves me hair so smooth and silky that sometimes I just skip my conditioner because it feels it looking and feeling THAT good.Smells great too.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2008 10:48:00 AM More reviews by mischabelle

I have been using this to help manage my chemically treated straight hair. For a few years, highlights have been making my hair really dry. So, a few weeks ago I decided to seek a colorist, whom died my hair back to my original dark brown color. he recommended this brand to make my hair super soft. This shampoo definitely has improved my hair! I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2007 7:51:00 PM More reviews by peanutlabamba

I bought this shampoo with the Kerasilk Treatment when my hair was really dry and damaged and I noticed an improvement in my hair after just a few washes. It works well for my course, curly hair but it would probably be too heavy for someone with fine hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2002 10:22:00 PM More reviews by sedge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm still not sure on the goldwell line. I guess this shampers does a fine job in nourishing my stressed tresses, but the conditioner that goes with it seems to do jack all. This shampoo has no discernible odor other than that of a slightly old fashioned hair salon, and the greyish-silver packaging is totally skank, but the shampoo does what it sez it will: leaves my hair in a soft, silky state. I do think it tends to build up quickly, though, so don't use it every day -- I used it twice in the past week, on my 3 day washing schedule, and it did the trick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2002 6:01:00 AM More reviews by Pippa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this at price attack in australia in a bonus 3 pack. Which also contained the condtioning treatment. This worked perfectley for my hair in conjuction with the conditioning treatment. It made my hair less frizzy and quite shiney. It has a very unusual fragrance like IMO "old spice" quite maculine. So steer clear if you don't like men scents. Hiwever because of the results i personally Will buy again.