April 17, 2014 | 1591 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Christian Dior - Glow Maximizer Light Boosting Primer

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Mysticmme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It gave me the dreaded silicone acne, the kind that creates little hard pimples in odd areas. Also, it was drying. And glittery looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by kamillia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this primer along with Pore Minimizing version that was launched at the same time i guess. I really like it because it gives my entire face a soft warm glow. I love to actually mix it with my foundation for a nice dewy look. It is a bit pricey, but is quite worth it, since not all the primers can be mixed with the foundation and create that nice of a look.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by jpcls

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In the store this looked like it evened out my skin and looked nice., when I got into my car and looked in the mirror I saw patches of gold glitter setting in under my eyes and decided I would try again at home. Came out the same, did not like that fake sparkle gold look and really did not do much for my overall finish.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Megabyte

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

"Base illuminatrice"
I wanted an illuminator for my skin. The sales person was so enthusiastic about this product. She said she had it on and showed me how wonderful it was. I thought it was most likely the awful light in the store because I could not see it but her skin looked dry. Since I use quite a few Dior products which I love, I knew it must be the lighting and I bought it.
I have tried it: under my foundation / mixed with my foundation /on top of my foundation and mixed with Dior Dream Skin all of which was recommended. I looked at my face in natural light by the window and all over the house in different light. I can honestly say that it is almost invisible, so much so that I can barely see it in any light.
I did try putting quite a bit on as well and then it just looked......wrong. I looked very wrinkled and my skin looked dry. This is what I saw when I was looking at the sales woman. She looked very old with dry skin and she was only about 30.

I am sitting here in a bay window in bright light but not in direct sun, so I thought I would try it on my hand. I do see it now. I has a golden sheen to it but it is......wrong. It looks odd and my hand looks like it has millions of fine lines which I you could not see before.

Such a waste of money and time.