Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème

3.7

Dimethicone, Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polysilicone-11, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Isododecane, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Calcium Carbonate, Trihydroxystearin, Potassium Sorbate, Methylpropanediol, Disodium Edta, Caprylhydroxamic Acid. May Contain/ Peut Contenir [+/-]: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I've had this for about a month so far just in time for Arizona summer to begin. I purchased this is shade olive the shade is great and it does blend well with my beauty blender but you must blend quickly and you must moisturize well before you put this on other wise it will cling to dry patches and will be difficult to blend out once it has "dried." I wear it with Bobbi Brown pressed powder in "Golden Orange." this is my warmer powder I tend to use in the summer or to warm up a foundation. In the fall I will go back to using this color with my Ben Nye Banana Powder or Bobbi Brown Pressed Powder in 4.5 Golden Natural I think? its the shade below Golden Orange. It photographs very well and really does last I don't use a ton on my face so I don't foresee myself running out of this anytime soon, I tend to blend lighting over some areas that need a little bit of coverage chin, t zone and cheeks, I have even work it to the gym after being at the hospital all day and it has held up fine. I am Iman Sand, Bobbi Brown 4.5 or Mac Nc40-42 ish for reference, More yellow no red in my skin tone.

on 6/11/2015 4:18:00 PM

My new holy grail foundation! I have a combination of normal skin on my cheek and forehead areas, but on my nose and chin it is always dry as the sahara dessert and I have never been able to find a single full coverage foundation that didn't make my nose area look absolutely horrible. This foundation is almost completely undetectable, even on my worse skin days.

The only disadvantage to this could be the price, and the fact that even though it claims to be full coverage, it is really more of a medium coverage but is VERY buildable and even with 2 layers on it, it looks just like your skin. I don't know how I have gotten by without this all these years.

on 6/5/2015 3:06:00 PM

I really love this foundation, and believe me, I've tried A LOT over the years. From the low end to the very high end brands, I've never really found a foundation that has particularly 'wowed' me enough for me to re-purchase over and over - I've always felt as though I'm on the lookout for something better. Enter Becca's Ultimate Complexion Creme…

I generally dislike foundation - I wish I didn't need it, but unfortunately I suffer from acne (sigh) and all the other delightful things that come with it (scarring, hyper-pigmention, un-even skin tone, etc). I love that fresh/no-make up look, so with my skin problems that is very hard to achieve. Foundations that offer me enough coverage usually look like I have caked on 5 layers of make up, which is not a good look. Before this foundation I was using Estee Lauder's Double Wear, which I did love, because it had excellent coverage, but also looked like I was wearing a lot of make up, which I hated, too.

I remember watching one of Lisa Eldridge's make up videos, in which she proclaims her love for Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector - I decided to eventually give that a try, when on the same website (SpaceNK) I saw this foundation. I checked out the reviews and decided to also give that a try, seeing as Becca seemed to have a cult following in the beauty world. Boy, I was not disappointed - both products are fantastic! I will re-buy both again and again, until the day comes that I no longer need to wear foundation!

This foundation offers brilliant coverage, but can be applied relatively thinly to avoid that 'caked' look. It's wonderfully dewy looking, but also mattes my oily face (miracle product). I've even had friend's say 'wow, your skin looks amazing' whilst wearing this foundation and one friend who saw me on a particularly bad skin day watched me disappear to the bathroom and then return with this on my face - urging her to demand to know what foundation I had on as my skin looked great.

I really, truly recommend this product - and I'm not usually one to write reviews (or to be impressed by beauty products), but I know how much I search the internet for reviews, so I wanted to help!

Buy this product - you will not be disappointed!

on 4/29/2015 11:44:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This foundation has good coverage. I like it but not in love with it. It clings to my dry patches even after exfoliating and moisturizing my face. I think This will be good for the summer. My shade Nude. Other shade: MAC NC 30/35. Nars Punjab, UD naked skin 5.0

on 4/19/2015 7:59:00 PM

Just got this foundation and love it! It gives full coverage while feeling light and doesn't dry me out. Never thought I would replace my Estée Lauder double wear

on 4/18/2015 12:24:00 PM

Really disappointed with this :-(

On the plus side, the colour match was good for me; I bought 'Porcelain' and I'm an NW15 in MAC. The coverage was very good, with very little product needed for application.

However, my skin looked so dull and flakey with this on. I don't even have dry skin, but this managed to make it look like I have. The foundation seemed to settle into every little facial crease and pore and emphasise them. My skin looked a lot better without it on. It was also hard to blend the foundation, pretty 'dry' formula.

At £34, this was a total waste of money. Needless to say, a big NO to a re-purchase!

on 4/8/2015 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've been on the search for my HG foundation, I came across this foundation when a couple of you-tube gurus were raving about it. So I ran to my nearest Sephora to pick a sample of it up and got the shade Tabacco
I raced home ran a red light.. just kidding but you see how anxious I was to try this foundation out.
I applied on a clean moisturize skin. I buff in the foundation using my IT cosmetic buffing brush.(I can't think of the actual number of the brush). Its a cream that goes on beautifully, but unfortunately it dos not match my skin tone. I tried working with it, I applied Mac mineralize skin finish in dark and I was hoping once it oxidize it would match me, but nope I looked like I had a grey cast to my face and it was too light. OMG I wanted to really like this but the next color is way to dark. Becca needs to create a color in between Tabacco and Sienna. So needless to say my search continues for my perfect foundation
I have oily skin
NW 43 Studio Fix
Dark 66 Kat Von D Lock it foundation

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I really thought I would love this foundation. I tested a bit on my chin in Sephora, and thought it was the perfect color, Shell, so I decided to buy it. I also thought it would be similar to Lancome Teint Idol, and maybe better than Kat Von D Lock It.

It's not like either of them, and reminds me of Mary Kay's full coverage foundation a lot, which I used to love in my early 20's. So, I think this would work well on oily skin that needs a lot of concealing for blemishes. I applied it to my well prepped and primed skin with my fingers on one side, and a stippling brush on the other, just to see if the coverage would change. I didn't notice a difference in regard to coverage at all, and really it went on smoothly. This is definitely not the type of foundation you can dot around on your face and then rub it in, you really need to do a little bit at a time. Also it doesn't feel very heavy either and it covers very well.

but then as I was doing my hair, it started to separate and cling to dry patches and pores like I've never seen! It was so horrible I couldn't believe it. I don't know if maybe my skin is just becoming more dry with age or what, but this sadly didn't work for me. I really think this foundation is worth trying if you are oily and need to conceal blemishes though. I probably would have loved it when I was younger, regardless try it before buying!

I'm so happy Sephora has a good return policy. I took this back and got Dior Hydra BB Creme.

on 3/28/2015 1:47:00 PM

The bad reviews are using wrong. Get a nice flat top kabuki ( I use Sigma) one pump and buff. Circular buffing light and soft. It works really beautifully.

on 3/25/2015 5:49:00 PM

I use this on clients with acne or scarring, or on those who just want that full coverage, airbrushed look out of a foundation and this really delivers. I believe this may be waterproof, but I can't remember. It is definitely sweat proof, and has great staying powder.