Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème

3.6

Dimethicone, Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polysilicone-11, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Isododecane, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Calcium Carbonate, Trihydroxystearin, Potassium Sorbate, Methylpropanediol, Disodium Edta, Caprylhydroxamic Acid. May Contain/ Peut Contenir [+/-]: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

I absolutely love this product.
It honestly gives you THE best coverage you can possibly find. I bought this out of the blue to see how well it works.

The actual texture of it is very thick and hard to apply at first. But honestly, using your fingers instead of beauty blenders and brushes makes a huge difference.

I find that you have to apply this foundation in sections instead of dabbing dots all over your face because it sets quite fast.

It stays on for a reeeeally long time and what I absolutely love about this during the summer time is that even with sweat, it stays on.

It also substitutes your concealers because this thing works great for under eyes.

Overall, the best coverage I could possibly find and it matches my skin tone like no other makeup (I am quite pale so it is really hard to find something that doesnt oxidize!!)

If you are ever worried that it will dry your skin, it definitely wont. Also does not settle into your pores. Great for sensitive skin

GET IT IF YOU CAN

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I really needed a new foundation and figured I would try out this one. From the second I applied it I knew I didn't like it. To be honest it was very cakey and sort of sticky to put on, it didn't really apply like a fluid more like a mousse. I wouldn't repurchase. Also the packaging looks weird.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the fullest coverage liquid foundation I've tried. The formula reminds me a lot of Estée Lauder double wear, but not as... pasty? This formulation melts to the face and then stays there for a good 14 hours. I use a damp beauty blender and get an amazing finish. I did try it with a foundation brush (the full coverage oval one that looks like a spoon) and got great results with that too, but I prefer to layer it on with the beauty blender. It's super easy to build coverage this way in certain areas if necessary, but it probably isn't because there is a TON of pigment. I love the hygienic pump, although I do wish it would dispense a bit less per pump. The colors do seem to lean a bit more yellow than red, so something to watch out for if you lean more pink. I got matched to Cashmere and I'm about an NC20 right now. Buff is the next darker color which was a hair too dark for me in the winter, so I think that's around NC25. I have tried this foundation with and without primer and I prefer with because of some texture in my cheeks, but if you have smooth skin and just need color correction, this stuff would be great for you. I used Becca's backlight filter primer and the formulas seem to be made for each other. No issues with sensitivity or clogged pores or anything from either.

Overall, a bit pricey but a fantastic full coverage liquid foundation that finishes beautifully and lasts. Highly recommend!

When I was new to makeup and discovered full-coverage foundations, I loved the Kat Von D foundation. It covered every acne mark, scar, and redness that my acne-prone skin could muster up. I wore it for a long time, actually using up two bottles of the stuff before I realized what type of foundation actually worked on my dehydrated face.
If you love the Kat Von D lock-it foundation, but hate the cakeyness... this is for you.

That being said, it does take a little work. You can't just throw it on and go. I moisturize really well, then after that sinks in go in with a silicone-based primer. I press a little more of it over my areas with larger pores. I then apply the Becca foundation with a damp beauty blender and it goes on beautifully. I spray it with mac fix+ and go on my way. Were I to use a brush application or set with a powder, I can definitely see this not looking very natural.

It stays all day. Even on my long days at the salon, this sucker does not budge. It's not my most favorite finish in the world, but it is my go-to on long work days. I can't wait to see how it works on my oilier summer skin. It's not necessarily my HG, but it's one of my favorites.

I heard good things about this foundation so I though I'd give it a try. When I tried this foundation I loved it instantly, it gave skin a nice healthy glow and looked amazing on my skin, as If it were second skin. When I went to powder my face I took a closer look and noticed that this foundation started to emphasize every single pore and line on my face. I then took a picture with flash after doing my regular foundation routine and noticed every single facial hair, pore and fine line was emphasized in the picture. It also has flashback and made me look cakey. This foundation is overpriced according to the quality, i will save my $53 and purchase my holy grail Makeup forever HD foundation. I do however dont mind the packaging since it is slim and has a pump but it does have a tendancy to leave fingerprints on the bottle.Overall I will not recommend this product unless you have flawless skin. I will return this and get my money back.

Out of the two elements that I look for in a holy grail foundation, this one nails one of them and misses the other: coverage and longevity.
I bought this foundation following a rather frustrated bout of loathing my current foundations because they do not cover my acne as well as I would have liked. So, I bought the Becca foundation; I was heavily drawn to the minimalistic packaging and rather specialized product lines. For the price of like $42, I was expecting some serious quality.
I did get amazing quality out of this foundation. It matched my pale skintone, which was incredibly important to me; on the downside, the undertone was very strong. My skin is yellow-toned and so is this foundation, but the foundation was visibly more yellow than my skin. I assume this was done for coverage purposes. Unfortunately, the undertone made it very obvious that I was wearing some heavy foundation, which was a drawback.
Its coverage, though, is impeccable, so it lives up to its title. It covered my acne and my acne scars immediately and evenly. I especially love the thicker texture, which made for easy blending and a quick drying time. While I still used powder, the finish of the Becca foundation probably wouldn't have looked half bad without it.
Now, as for its longevity...it stays on okay, only as long as you don't touch it. I use primer underneath my skin, and the foundation reacts the same way to each. It is incredibly easy to take off this foundation; touch your face but once and you'll see residue on your fingers. I haven't seen a need to reapply, but I have had incidents where I've unknowingly rubbed off parts of my face. Not fun, but the foundation was usable nonetheless.
As aforementioned, I love the mechanics of the packaging; I'm not sure how it works, but the foundation has a pump that operates without a little tube. It pumps from the top rather than the bottom. I don't know how to explain it, but it was so good that it wasted no product, so the foundation lasted me a long time.
Was it worth $44? Sure, I didn't regret buying it. Was it my favorite foundation? Not by a long shot, but I don't have an unfavorable opinion of it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is awful. Very cakey... no matter how little you apply, no matter how you apply it, no matter what tools you are using. It is one cakey, icky mess. The color match was actually decent, but the finish is horrific.

I liked it for a while, but I started to notice it did not blend well with other products (concealers or liquid highlighters). it looked smudged and messy. The covarage is great, but can feel heavy for every day. It also, dries quickly and if you do not put it fast it enough it well smudged the "dried" foundation.

Finally found my holy grail foundation!

I was obsessed with KVD lock-it tattoo foundation and thought I could never find anything as full coverage but this crème is 1) completely full coverage (covers acne, redness and imperfections) 2) easy to blend (I use a sigma f80 and bounce it into my skin, definitely don't recommend using beauty blender) 3) feels like you aren't wearing makeup at all and looks so natural and gives such a beautiful semi-matte finish.
Amazing for all skin types, especially oily skin, it really does a great job controlling oils whereas my oils would poke through after a few hours with KVD lock-it tattoo foundation.

I am guilty of using a lot of foundation (2 or 3 pumps for my face) but with this crème you literally need one pump for the entire face to be completely covered and still be able to blend onto your jawline/neck. The price is up there but using one pump or less every time you use it, it should last a pretty long time and it is seriously so worth the splurge every few months.

Bottom line, if you're looking for a full coverage, second skin type of foundation that controls oils, covers blemishes/imperfections/redness go for this.

This foundation provides excellent coverage but that's about the only good thing about it. It emphasizes pores and fine lines horribly, it is highly transferable and not at all long lasting. In short, disappointing!