Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème

3.6

Dimethicone, Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polysilicone-11, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Isododecane, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Calcium Carbonate, Trihydroxystearin, Potassium Sorbate, Methylpropanediol, Disodium Edta, Caprylhydroxamic Acid. May Contain/ Peut Contenir [+/-]: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Okay so I am a makeup artist and product junkie. I am a believer in this foundation. You have to know how to apply a full coverage foundation and how to prep the skin or it will be a fail.
#1 color match if you are inbetween go a shade lighter, the foundation has a high amount of pigment
#2 prep it doesnt work well with all primers. A Good moisturizer might be all you need. If you want to you can add in a little of their liquid shimering skin perfectors to add a glow.
#3 application this foundation does not like beauty blenders! If you use a flat foundation it is going to be super full coverage. I like the Becca one brush or the UD blurring brush to apply it.
I use a half of a pump and buff it all over my face then press a little more in on areas I want to have more coverage
#flawless
this is my favorite for over 6 months now because it looks and feels natural and everything you apply on top of it /blush/ contour/ highlight stays put as well.

on 2/15/2015 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I have been using this foundation for about 3 weeks now and it wasn't love at first sight but I have fallen in love. It took some time to find out how much of it to use (1 pump was too much for me), which of your brushes work best (stippling brush is the best), and also do NOT use a silicone primer underneath... it will not go well with this foundation. Actually I have found that doing a good moisturizer underneath is all you need for this to apply evenly and last all day. So it may take some work but it's worth the effort! It left my skin looking flawless.

on 2/12/2015 1:21:00 AM

I really wanted to love this foundation but I found it to be just OK. I have normal skin and no major breakouts. I was matched with the color buttercup which was a little to dark for me but nothing to bad (I'm about and nc 20 to 25). The foundation sets but it didn't give me the flawless look that my ELDW gives me (original). It transfers and didn't melt with my skin. I put it on with my RT expert face brush and used about one and a half pumps. I also put porefessioinal under it for primer. The packaging is amazing. Again its a decent foundation but will most likely return. Going to give it one more try and see if I like it. If it doesn't work out again will return. Its to pricy to keep if I don't love.

on 1/16/2015 10:13:00 AM

This was an impulse buy - which I rarely do - but my friend told me the coverage and color was beautiful in the Sephora store where I tried it on. At first I thought the color a tad on the yellow side, but a touch of blush corrected it and it looked wonderful. I tend to have an all over redness due to broken capillaries from my years in the harsh Canadian weather, but it all disappeared under this foundation - I bought Noisette - with no assistance from the Sephora staff (mistake?) I may try another shade next time with their help, maybe not!

Here's what trial and error did for me: when I was in the store, I only dabbed it on; the second time I applied it at home - i used a foundation brush but it went on too heavy and left me with a pasty, caked on look. I tissued off quite a bit and it left me with a nice finish. So I thought maybe I need a different applicator brush and add a little moisturizer to the color on the back of my hand and mix it - one half pump of color and just as much Ole Henrickson moisturizer did the trick. I dabbed it onto the forehead, cheeks, nose, & chin then used my kabuki buffer this time to spread it all over. Result: a beautiful base w/ no redness anywhere and not that "stand-back-I-may-crack-at-any-moment" look at all! Followed up with blush, lipstick and some smudgy eyeshadow - Perfect!!
Maybe those ladies who gave it a bad rating didn't give it enough of a chance....go back and try it again ....

LOVE... LOVE... LOVE... Takes very little to cover a whole lot. Looks super smooth. Works beautifully with the Becca primer (Which is AMAZING) Pros: Full coverage without being heavy A little goes a long way All day coverage Cons: Pricey but worth every penny Dries fast so you have to be quick

on 12/25/2014 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The bamboo color fit my skin perfectly I wanted to love this so bad because of that but every time I touched my face I saw product on my fingertips and it left my skin feeling kind of wet like. Looking for something like double wear that lasts a long time , this was a good try but Becca needs to fix a few things and it doesn't smell good. I don't expect it to smell like flowers but it has this paste smell that I don't enjoy

on 12/24/2014 9:50:00 AM

I love this foundation!!!!!!Dont understand the bad reviews.I've been trying everything took my IT celebration and bought the becca. The guys were hootin and hollering.My husband said I look beautiful.WHAT A DIFFENCE A DAY MAKES!!!UPDATE no no no if yoy have dry skin mac studio sculpt and studio fix powder plus foiundation get the right color!!!!!

on 11/26/2014 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

LOVE LOVE LOVE.
My skin: dry, sometimes flaky, post acne marks.
I was super worried this would be a total disaster, but I had to try anyway and I'm so glad I did. With full coverage you have to be careful picking the shade ,prepping the skin all that all that.
You have a great shade range to chose from ( I'm cashmere, a real neutral shade!) so that's a total plus and oddly enough my dry skin looked amazing all day long. I could not believe it, and it didn't look like I had 8000 lbs of pancake mix on.
Better yet, it was actually light weight. Thank you Becca, thank you so much.
I actually could put the concealer to rest for once in my life, unlike some foundations that claim full coverage ( IT cosmetics CC) Becca it is what it says.
I don't have to take a jackhammer to my face to remove it either like say revlon colorstay.
It wears beautifully and seems to get better as the day wears on.
I would imagine oily skin would have no problems.
It does dry down super fast, so I only do one side of my face at a time making sure to pay attention to blending well. I have no need to powder and still blush and contour apply evenly not sticking to the base.
No breakouts.
Near $50 is quite hefty, but dare I say worth it ?
The packaging is beautiful and the pump appreciated.
I have found my 2 great trusty foundations.
Light and lovely ; Mac Face & Body
Flawless and glam: Becca ultimate coverage.
Yes I will repurchase.

on 11/19/2014 9:13:00 PM

MY HOLY GRAIL! i love, love, love this foundation. it has amazing, full coverage and isn't drying or too oily for my combo skin. when applying this, i do it in sections because it dries relatively quickly and will leave little marks where it sat for too long even after you blend it out. i prefer the results when using my beautyblender. the packaging is phenomenal and very sophisticated. the only time i don't recommend this is if you live in EXTREMELY humid climates. i live in north carolina and this worked well for me over the summer. it lasts all day!
the only downside is that it WILL settle into fine lines and wrinkles, but i never had an issue with smoothing it out with my fingers and it looking like i misplaced something. lol.

on 11/3/2014 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I am a Professional MUA of 16 years in entertainment and I am very particular when it comes to foundations. This is a pretty good product for a "No Makeup" Makeup look. You have to make sure you're buying your correct shade and apply it evenly. The girls at the counters HAVE to make a sale and meet number quotas so they will tell you anything as long as you buy. Then you get it home and it looks like hell.
www.TheLipstickBubble.com