December 22, 2014 | 1703 users online

Liquid - Becca - Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE.
My skin: dry, sometimes flaky, post acne marks.
I was super worried this would be a total disaster, but I had to try anyway and I'm so glad I did. With full coverage you have to be careful picking the shade ,prepping the skin all that all that.
You have a great shade range to chose from ( I'm cashmere, a real neutral shade!) so that's a total plus and oddly enough my dry skin looked amazing all day long. I could not believe it, and it didn't look like I had 8000 lbs of pancake mix on.
Better yet, it was actually light weight. Thank you Becca, thank you so much.
I actually could put the concealer to rest for once in my life, unlike some foundations that claim full coverage ( IT cosmetics CC) Becca it is what it says.
I don't have to take a jackhammer to my face to remove it either like say revlon colorstay.
It wears beautifully and seems to get better as the day wears on.
I would imagine oily skin would have no problems.
It does dry down super fast, so I only do one side of my face at a time making sure to pay attention to blending well. I have no need to powder and still blush and contour apply evenly not sticking to the base.
No breakouts.
Near $50 is quite hefty, but dare I say worth it ?
The packaging is beautiful and the pump appreciated.
I have found my 2 great trusty foundations.
Light and lovely ; Mac Face & Body
Flawless and glam: Becca ultimate coverage.
Yes I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by beautyllush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

MY HOLY GRAIL! i love, love, love this foundation. it has amazing, full coverage and isn't drying or too oily for my combo skin. when applying this, i do it in sections because it dries relatively quickly and will leave little marks where it sat for too long even after you blend it out. i prefer the results when using my beautyblender. the packaging is phenomenal and very sophisticated. the only time i don't recommend this is if you live in EXTREMELY humid climates. i live in north carolina and this worked well for me over the summer. it lasts all day!
the only downside is that it WILL settle into fine lines and wrinkles, but i never had an issue with smoothing it out with my fingers and it looking like i misplaced something. lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by kikifinley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a Professional MUA of 16 years in entertainment and I am very particular when it comes to foundations. This is a pretty good product for a "No Makeup" Makeup look. You have to make sure you're buying your correct shade and apply it evenly. The girls at the counters HAVE to make a sale and meet number quotas so they will tell you anything as long as you buy. Then you get it home and it looks like hell.
www.TheLipstickBubble.com

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by juliemgomez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation was beautiful in store and it was nice when I applied it. The biggest con: It gave me a complete white face in flash photos! I don't even understand how because it doesn't have SPF but do not buy this if you plan on having any photos with flash. I was not wearing anything with sunscreen underneath either. It was purely the foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by GayLynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this foundation, because the color Nude was perfect for me. This is a very heavy "sticky" feeling foundation. I love the coverage, but it tends to settle into fine lines and pores. Tried moisturizing and applied with a damp beauty blender and also fingers. Still looked masky and cakey. Too bad because the color was spot on!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by CJsWife

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a makeup addict and have tried several liquid foundations over the years. I recently went back and forth between Dior Skin Nude and MAC. For some reason, MAC products started to turn red when they oxidized and my face is more of a yellow tone. I saw this in Sephora and due to the array of colors, I thought I would try it. IT IS AMAZING. I wear the shade Tobacco. This is a full coverage foundation, however it does not feel heavy. It is definitely an all day wear and it matches my skin perfectly. I apply it using the Real Techniques buffing brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by winghin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this along with Becca's mattifying primer and the whole experience was bad. This foundation dries too fast and I couldn't blend it it well enough. Tried to apply it with a synthetic brush but by then already realize that a small portion makes my face looked super cakey. After that - tried using beauty blender to attempt sheering it out. But...face still remained cakey. Tried washing it off...which was also hard. So had to use my shu uemura's cleansing oil. And only was able to take 90% of it off. Ended up having to use cleansing water to remove the leftovers. Absolutely horrid!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Lms526

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I think I have tried just about every foundation at Sephora. I have been feeling incredibly frustrated lately. I have yet to find a foundation that I absolutely love. There are several problems that I experience over and over again with foundation. 1) too thick, heavy, cakey, which does nothing but magnify every flaw on my face 2)Even with primer, wears off especially in areas where I'm super oily. 3)Oxidation! It can look like a good match when it's wet, but a few hours later...it can be pretty scary. 4)Many foundations lack shades that are neutral. Too yellow, people start asking me if I'm sick. Too red, I look like an oompa loompa. Neither of which is especially attractive. So I was basically venting (in a nice way) to the SA at Sephora, and she recommended this foundation. I was a little hesitant because of the full coverage. But I decided to give it a try anyway. She did the Color IQ on me again, and this time, I came up as 2Y07. Based on that, I was matched with Noisette. We both new immediately it was way too orange for me. So she grabbed a couple of shades for me. She ended up giving me a sample in Buttercup. It wasn't a terrible match, but it oxided pretty bad and turned kind of yellow. If I were to buy it, I would probably go down a shade.

Pros: Staying power: Big thumbs up here. After I applied it this morning, I realized i'd forgotten primer. I didn't really have time to redo it, so I just went with it. This foundation seemed to do a good job of controlling the oil. Once it was on, it was on.

Cons: I like foundations that dry fast, but this one dries crazy fast. You really have to play beat the clock to blend it properly.

The price-I think this foundation is way overpriced. It's definitely not worth $44 in my opinion. I would really have to love a foundation to pay that much, but honestly, I don't think this foundation is worth.

Coverage-The coverage is great. When I first applied it, my face looked flawless. A little goes a long way. You can get great coverage with just one very thin layer. But as the day went on, it started to settle into the bumps and flaws in my face. It is also VERY matte. I like a more natural/luminous finish, and this is definitely not it.

Buildable-not so much. If you try to build it up, even a tiny bit, it gets cakey and thick. This stuff is also super hard to blend. It dries so quickly, that you have literally about 30 seconds to blend it.

I'm glad I got a sample and didn't decide to purchase it. I am glad I tried it, but this just isn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by thejewelryjunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure why there are so many negative reviews about this product.

It's AMAZING. Seriously. I walked into Sephora hell bent on buying the Kat Von D Lock it foundation because I wanted really full coverage and had heard some good things. The girl that was helping me told me she preferred the pigmentation in the Becca formula though, and once I put it on I fell in love!

Great coverage and a little goes a looking way! I don't feel like a blender or a sponge is appropriate for this foundation since it's a water based, and I've found great success just using my hands. It feels great on my skin and I haven't had any weird reactions to it. And it looks natural! Covers my imperfections and blends awesomely. No weird smells either. I love the packaging too. It's a slim tube with a pump and a cap, so it's easy to throw in your bag.

If you're looking for super full coverage foundation, try this! It's a little pricey at $44 but I have yet to find anything that makes my skin look and feel as awesome as this! Try it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is thick! and smells like acrylic paint. Its better than the Kat von D foundation in that the formula is finer but I still find this very hard to use. Its probably best for mixing foundations. I just don't find this user friendly enough and I find the colors to be not as good as Shiseido. If you want high coverage in a great formula, the Refining Lifting foundation is still the best I have discovered to date. The packaging is great but I just can't use this since it emphasises every line, pore and flakie i have, and its not many.