February 1, 2015 | 2126 users online

Liquid - Becca - Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2015 10:13:00 AM More reviews by ncsusu

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was an impulse buy - which I rarely do - but my friend told me the coverage and color was beautiful in the Sephora store where I tried it on. At first I thought the color a tad on the yellow side, but a touch of blush corrected it and it looked wonderful. I tend to have an all over redness due to broken capillaries from my years in the harsh Canadian weather, but it all disappeared under this foundation - I bought Noisette - with no assistance from the Sephora staff (mistake?) I may try another shade next time with their help, maybe not!

Here's what trial and error did for me: when I was in the store, I only dabbed it on; the second time I applied it at home - i used a foundation brush but it went on too heavy and left me with a pasty, caked on look. I tissued off quite a bit and it left me with a nice finish. So I thought maybe I need a different applicator brush and add a little moisturizer to the color on the back of my hand and mix it - one half pump of color and just as much Ole Henrickson moisturizer did the trick. I dabbed it onto the forehead, cheeks, nose, & chin then used my kabuki buffer this time to spread it all over. Result: a beautiful base w/ no redness anywhere and not that "stand-back-I-may-crack-at-any-moment" look at all! Followed up with blush, lipstick and some smudgy eyeshadow - Perfect!!
Maybe those ladies who gave it a bad rating didn't give it enough of a chance....go back and try it again ....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 6:37:00 PM More reviews by MiracleNicole1

LOVE... LOVE... LOVE... Takes very little to cover a whole lot. Looks super smooth. Works beautifully with the Becca primer (Which is AMAZING) Pros: Full coverage without being heavy A little goes a long way All day coverage Cons: Pricey but worth every penny Dries fast so you have to be quick

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by MorenaC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The bamboo color fit my skin perfectly I wanted to love this so bad because of that but every time I touched my face I saw product on my fingertips and it left my skin feeling kind of wet like. Looking for something like double wear that lasts a long time , this was a good try but Becca needs to fix a few things and it doesn't smell good. I don't expect it to smell like flowers but it has this paste smell that I don't enjoy

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by foxy14

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation!!!!!!Dont understand the bad reviews.I've been trying everything took my IT celebration and bought the becca. The guys were hootin and hollering.My husband said I look beautiful.WHAT A DIFFENCE A DAY MAKES!!!UPDATE no no no if yoy have dry skin mac studio sculpt and studio fix powder plus foiundation get the right color!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE.
My skin: dry, sometimes flaky, post acne marks.
I was super worried this would be a total disaster, but I had to try anyway and I'm so glad I did. With full coverage you have to be careful picking the shade ,prepping the skin all that all that.
You have a great shade range to chose from ( I'm cashmere, a real neutral shade!) so that's a total plus and oddly enough my dry skin looked amazing all day long. I could not believe it, and it didn't look like I had 8000 lbs of pancake mix on.
Better yet, it was actually light weight. Thank you Becca, thank you so much.
I actually could put the concealer to rest for once in my life, unlike some foundations that claim full coverage ( IT cosmetics CC) Becca it is what it says.
I don't have to take a jackhammer to my face to remove it either like say revlon colorstay.
It wears beautifully and seems to get better as the day wears on.
I would imagine oily skin would have no problems.
It does dry down super fast, so I only do one side of my face at a time making sure to pay attention to blending well. I have no need to powder and still blush and contour apply evenly not sticking to the base.
No breakouts.
Near $50 is quite hefty, but dare I say worth it ?
The packaging is beautiful and the pump appreciated.
I have found my 2 great trusty foundations.
Light and lovely ; Mac Face & Body
Flawless and glam: Becca ultimate coverage.
Yes I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by beautyllush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

MY HOLY GRAIL! i love, love, love this foundation. it has amazing, full coverage and isn't drying or too oily for my combo skin. when applying this, i do it in sections because it dries relatively quickly and will leave little marks where it sat for too long even after you blend it out. i prefer the results when using my beautyblender. the packaging is phenomenal and very sophisticated. the only time i don't recommend this is if you live in EXTREMELY humid climates. i live in north carolina and this worked well for me over the summer. it lasts all day!
the only downside is that it WILL settle into fine lines and wrinkles, but i never had an issue with smoothing it out with my fingers and it looking like i misplaced something. lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by kikifinley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a Professional MUA of 16 years in entertainment and I am very particular when it comes to foundations. This is a pretty good product for a "No Makeup" Makeup look. You have to make sure you're buying your correct shade and apply it evenly. The girls at the counters HAVE to make a sale and meet number quotas so they will tell you anything as long as you buy. Then you get it home and it looks like hell.
www.TheLipstickBubble.com

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by juliemgomez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation was beautiful in store and it was nice when I applied it. The biggest con: It gave me a complete white face in flash photos! I don't even understand how because it doesn't have SPF but do not buy this if you plan on having any photos with flash. I was not wearing anything with sunscreen underneath either. It was purely the foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by GayLynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this foundation, because the color Nude was perfect for me. This is a very heavy "sticky" feeling foundation. I love the coverage, but it tends to settle into fine lines and pores. Tried moisturizing and applied with a damp beauty blender and also fingers. Still looked masky and cakey. Too bad because the color was spot on!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by CJsWife

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a makeup addict and have tried several liquid foundations over the years. I recently went back and forth between Dior Skin Nude and MAC. For some reason, MAC products started to turn red when they oxidized and my face is more of a yellow tone. I saw this in Sephora and due to the array of colors, I thought I would try it. IT IS AMAZING. I wear the shade Tobacco. This is a full coverage foundation, however it does not feel heavy. It is definitely an all day wear and it matches my skin perfectly. I apply it using the Real Techniques buffing brush.