July 29, 2014 | 1884 users online

Liquid - Becca - Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Amandalally

I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I've always used Mac foundation since highschool, but once my face started changing and maturing I felt like I needed a change. I like trying different makeups too so I switched to BareMinerals and it totally screwed up my face!!!!! I broke out in cysts on my face that got infected. It was a nightmare! Finally once my face cleared up I was recommended this foundation. All I have to say is WHAT A LIFE CHANGER!!!! I have combination skin but more on the oily side and this product holds it's value. I find that it doesn't crease or run and it stays on all day! Its very easy to apply and you barely need any on the brush. I do use a fan brush with a small amount of the pressed blotting powder from Becca all over my face to set it and I find that really seals the deal. Overall I am very pleased with this formula and would highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by Laurenwoodward993

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily skin and live in a very hot and humid area. I've never found a foundation that stayed put all day and didn't melt down because of my oily skin.
It covered my acne spots and scars perfectly. I first applied to much then realized you only need a little bit. (Half the amount you normally us) My face looked natural and not like I had a ton of makeup on. It's perfect for hot summer days, weddings, and those with normal to oily skin.
I've used Kat Von D in the past and it really never looked natural. I'm NW30 in MAC and I'm using ultimate coverage shade in Nude.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2014 7:37:00 AM More reviews by sikandria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

so i decided to try this foundation by becca,i bought the shade noisette for my nc30 complexion.The shade was an exact match for me,overall i did not like this on my dry skin,i hated the feel and finished look of it.Although it gave v gud coverage i felt that it was too opaque looking,it will totally mask you skin leaving it without dimension so it looks flat and lifeless.and even after careful bronzer blusher and highlighter application that look remained for me,
Not sure how long it will last through the day as i couidnt wait to remove it,i removed it after my work day was over so that was about 9 hours,i think oily skins might fare better with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by FrizzyKab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is the bomb yo! Seriously, it is. But like other reviewers have noted, you have to use the right tool and work in small sections. I recommend a synthetic brush or your fingers on well moisturized skin (a must for any matte foundation, IMO) Not a stippling brush or sponge. I have combo skin that us sensitive and reactive. I wear this in tobacco (I'm between NC45 and NC50 in mac) and this foundation does not tingle, burn, make me break out and it matches so well. It's med-full coverage and a a half pump is enough for my whole face. I have a smallish face but you really don't need much. The best part is that it looks so natural and feels weightless, doesn't transfer, and lasts all day. I'm so sad that this is getting bad reviews. I think some people might be using too much, not prepping their skin properly, or using tools that suck up the moisture out of this foundation (animal hairs/sponges). Hope this helps someone, sorry for rambling :-)

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by nahlahknee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am super impressed with this foundation! It has high coverage with a beautiful natural semi-matte finish. I have acne prone, oily, sensitive skin. I have hyper-pigmentation from past acne. Considering all this, this foundation covers EVERYTHING! It lasts all day, even after blotting (I would say I have to blot about twice a day). Nothing has ever combat my oily skin. EVER. So that's not too big of a deal for me anymore. However, finding something that covers, looks natural, stays put was always a little difficult for me, especially considering my oily skin. That was until I tried this foundation!

It looks natural, has high coverage, and it's long lasting. This foundation is definitely HG status!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

One of the few high-end foundations I would buy. It has light/medium coverage. It didn't flake or catch onto any patches on my skin. It didn't settle into lines or anything either. It's not matte not is it dewy. It's more of a natural finish.

It's fairly light on the skin and I didn't feel it. It lasted on me about 8 hours. Good foundation if you are looking for something higher end.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by rainbowdashies

This replaced my Hg foundation!
I used to only use the Kat Von D tattoo foundation but my local sephora NEVER has the lighter shades in stock and take forever to restock but when they do there all gone immediately!

So I decided to give up on It....exploring the store I came across the Becca products and swatched it on my hand, it was slightly thick n I rubbed it and it was VERY pigmented which got me super excited because I love full coverage.

I bought it in the shade Buttercup which fit my light yellow beige skin pretty well. (I was quite impressed with the shade variety) I tried it at home and I was really impressed, the packaging has a pump and is also quite large so I was ok with the 44$ price. I have combination skin and I have to say, this stuff has the perfect finish. I don't Really like a matte finish despite the oil I get throughout the day but this foundation gave me more like a satin finish, kept oil and shine away but didn't make me look stiff and dry, just slightly glowing. I recommend applying a powder after as I always do with every foundation.
Overall: TRY THIS!!!! BEST EVER FOUNDATION!
btw, I always aim for an airbrushed look and even though this product did not claim that it is the most airbrushed I have ever looked!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by actionwoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this, I've been looking for a replacement for the Becca stick foundation that they discontinued and was hoping this was going to be it. I bought the Cashmere shade along with their new brush that is supposed to replace 10 different makeup brushes after watching a video on their website. I returned both.

The foundation provided great coverage but it emphasized every flake and dry patch my face. Unless you have very oily skin, this probably isn't for you. Also, my pores looked really prominent, as though the foundation didn't blend into my skin and was just sitting on top of it - just awful. I tried applying it with both the Becca brush (and got individual goat hairs stuck all over my face) and with my fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by jc2729

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very good medium-full coverage foundation. It is not completely transfer proof, though I prefer that since those bullet proof ones (colorstay and double wear always break me out since they are so hard to completely remove). Gives a matte finish, though I always set with powder since I have oily skin. This does not break me out and I have pretty reactive skin. I have found that this applies best working in sections (it sets relatively quickly) with either a beauty blender or a dense synthetic brush to really push it in the skin. When applied with my fingers I felt like it accentuated my pores in a very unattractive way. This covers well enough that I can skip concealer with less than a full pump of product. I have combo oily skin and I feel like I have to blot around twice a day which is pretty usual for me and considering that I occasionally work 12-15 hour days this lasts remarkable well. For reference I wear Buttercup and 3.0 in UD Naked Skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by BeaverCleaverReturns

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this foundation! I typically wear light to medium coverage but was looking for a full coverage to have on hand. I received a sample and fell in love. It is a satin finish leaning towards semi matte if you have dry skin. It wore all day and made me look flawless. I went out and bought a full-sized.

It is a thick, creamy consistency and is best applied with a brush or fingers. Sponges will absorb product and definitely sheer it out. I found it quite easy to blend. A little goes A LONG WAY. Start with half of a pump and add more as needed. I find full coverage foundations are best applied in sections rather than dotting all over your face and blending it out. With high coverage you want to build gradually so you don't end up cakey or looking like you spackled on your makeup. If you are very dry, this may cling to dry patches so, moisturize well or skip altogether.

Personally, I wasn't wowed by the Kat Von D Lock It foundation which I think is comparable in texture to Becca. I found Becca to give a much more beautiful, natural looking finish.