Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème

3.6

Dimethicone, Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polysilicone-11, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Isododecane, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Calcium Carbonate, Trihydroxystearin, Potassium Sorbate, Methylpropanediol, Disodium Edta, Caprylhydroxamic Acid. May Contain/ Peut Contenir [+/-]: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 4/19/2015 7:59:00 PM

Just got this foundation and love it! It gives full coverage while feeling light and doesn't dry me out. Never thought I would replace my Estée Lauder double wear

on 4/18/2015 12:24:00 PM

Really disappointed with this :-(

On the plus side, the colour match was good for me; I bought 'Porcelain' and I'm an NW15 in MAC. The coverage was very good, with very little product needed for application.

However, my skin looked so dull and flakey with this on. I don't even have dry skin, but this managed to make it look like I have. The foundation seemed to settle into every little facial crease and pore and emphasise them. My skin looked a lot better without it on. It was also hard to blend the foundation, pretty 'dry' formula.

At £34, this was a total waste of money. Needless to say, a big NO to a re-purchase!

on 4/8/2015 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've been on the search for my HG foundation, I came across this foundation when a couple of you-tube gurus were raving about it. So I ran to my nearest Sephora to pick a sample of it up and got the shade Tabacco
I raced home ran a red light.. just kidding but you see how anxious I was to try this foundation out.
I applied on a clean moisturize skin. I buff in the foundation using my IT cosmetic buffing brush.(I can't think of the actual number of the brush). Its a cream that goes on beautifully, but unfortunately it dos not match my skin tone. I tried working with it, I applied Mac mineralize skin finish in dark and I was hoping once it oxidize it would match me, but nope I looked like I had a grey cast to my face and it was too light. OMG I wanted to really like this but the next color is way to dark. Becca needs to create a color in between Tabacco and Sienna. So needless to say my search continues for my perfect foundation
I have oily skin
NW 43 Studio Fix
Dark 66 Kat Von D Lock it foundation

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I really thought I would love this foundation. I tested a bit on my chin in Sephora, and thought it was the perfect color, Shell, so I decided to buy it. I also thought it would be similar to Lancome Teint Idol, and maybe better than Kat Von D Lock It.

It's not like either of them, and reminds me of Mary Kay's full coverage foundation a lot, which I used to love in my early 20's. So, I think this would work well on oily skin that needs a lot of concealing for blemishes. I applied it to my well prepped and primed skin with my fingers on one side, and a stippling brush on the other, just to see if the coverage would change. I didn't notice a difference in regard to coverage at all, and really it went on smoothly. This is definitely not the type of foundation you can dot around on your face and then rub it in, you really need to do a little bit at a time. Also it doesn't feel very heavy either and it covers very well.

but then as I was doing my hair, it started to separate and cling to dry patches and pores like I've never seen! It was so horrible I couldn't believe it. I don't know if maybe my skin is just becoming more dry with age or what, but this sadly didn't work for me. I really think this foundation is worth trying if you are oily and need to conceal blemishes though. I probably would have loved it when I was younger, regardless try it before buying!

I'm so happy Sephora has a good return policy. I took this back and got Dior Hydra BB Creme.

on 3/28/2015 1:47:00 PM

The bad reviews are using wrong. Get a nice flat top kabuki ( I use Sigma) one pump and buff. Circular buffing light and soft. It works really beautifully.

on 3/25/2015 5:49:00 PM

I use this on clients with acne or scarring, or on those who just want that full coverage, airbrushed look out of a foundation and this really delivers. I believe this may be waterproof, but I can't remember. It is definitely sweat proof, and has great staying powder.

Okay so I am a makeup artist and product junkie. I am a believer in this foundation. You have to know how to apply a full coverage foundation and how to prep the skin or it will be a fail.
#1 color match if you are inbetween go a shade lighter, the foundation has a high amount of pigment
#2 prep it doesnt work well with all primers. A Good moisturizer might be all you need. If you want to you can add in a little of their liquid shimering skin perfectors to add a glow.
#3 application this foundation does not like beauty blenders! If you use a flat foundation it is going to be super full coverage. I like the Becca one brush or the UD blurring brush to apply it.
I use a half of a pump and buff it all over my face then press a little more in on areas I want to have more coverage
#flawless
this is my favorite for over 6 months now because it looks and feels natural and everything you apply on top of it /blush/ contour/ highlight stays put as well.

on 2/15/2015 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I have been using this foundation for about 3 weeks now and it wasn't love at first sight but I have fallen in love. It took some time to find out how much of it to use (1 pump was too much for me), which of your brushes work best (stippling brush is the best), and also do NOT use a silicone primer underneath... it will not go well with this foundation. Actually I have found that doing a good moisturizer underneath is all you need for this to apply evenly and last all day. So it may take some work but it's worth the effort! It left my skin looking flawless.

on 2/12/2015 1:21:00 AM

I really wanted to love this foundation but I found it to be just OK. I have normal skin and no major breakouts. I was matched with the color buttercup which was a little to dark for me but nothing to bad (I'm about and nc 20 to 25). The foundation sets but it didn't give me the flawless look that my ELDW gives me (original). It transfers and didn't melt with my skin. I put it on with my RT expert face brush and used about one and a half pumps. I also put porefessioinal under it for primer. The packaging is amazing. Again its a decent foundation but will most likely return. Going to give it one more try and see if I like it. If it doesn't work out again will return. Its to pricy to keep if I don't love.

on 1/16/2015 10:13:00 AM

This was an impulse buy - which I rarely do - but my friend told me the coverage and color was beautiful in the Sephora store where I tried it on. At first I thought the color a tad on the yellow side, but a touch of blush corrected it and it looked wonderful. I tend to have an all over redness due to broken capillaries from my years in the harsh Canadian weather, but it all disappeared under this foundation - I bought Noisette - with no assistance from the Sephora staff (mistake?) I may try another shade next time with their help, maybe not!

Here's what trial and error did for me: when I was in the store, I only dabbed it on; the second time I applied it at home - i used a foundation brush but it went on too heavy and left me with a pasty, caked on look. I tissued off quite a bit and it left me with a nice finish. So I thought maybe I need a different applicator brush and add a little moisturizer to the color on the back of my hand and mix it - one half pump of color and just as much Ole Henrickson moisturizer did the trick. I dabbed it onto the forehead, cheeks, nose, & chin then used my kabuki buffer this time to spread it all over. Result: a beautiful base w/ no redness anywhere and not that "stand-back-I-may-crack-at-any-moment" look at all! Followed up with blush, lipstick and some smudgy eyeshadow - Perfect!!
Maybe those ladies who gave it a bad rating didn't give it enough of a chance....go back and try it again ....