December 20, 2014 | 1710 users online

Sunscreen - Hamilton Toddler Sunscreen SPF 30+

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

Hamilton Toddler sunscreen is a good choice for anyone with sensitive skin, or who finds all physical sunscreens to be too whitening or difficult to remove at the end of the day. I fall into this category. Zinc oxide only sunscreens give me sweat pimples while at the same time making the skin around my eyes look dry and lined. I also find them difficult to remove at the end of the day. Titanium dioxide only sunscreens don't provide full spectrum uva/uvb protection, plus the two that were available in Australia have both been discontinued. This particular sunscreen is fragrance free, thin enough to apply on the face and doesn't give me pimples or enlarge my pores. There is a minimal white cast which can easily be overcome by a dusting of translucent powder. I sweat like crazy in hot weather and can attest that it is fairly sweat proof. It's advertised as water resistant for 4 hours. It's not 100% perfect but I've yet to find a sunscreen that is. Cost is around $8 for the 50 ml roll on and around $17 for the 250 ml bottle. There is also a 150 ml size available.
Active Ingredients