L'Oreal LOCK IT Bold Control Hairspray

2.8

on 8/3/2015 12:55:00 PM

This stuff smells awful. Best thing about it is the price. Definitely controls. Your hair will not move at all.

on 8/5/2014 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this hairspray. I want a spray to really hold my style and this delivers. It also offers nice volume and I like the scent. I haven't had any issues with shampooing it out afterwards. For the time being this is my go-to hairspray.

on 2/14/2014 2:54:00 PM

I have had a totally different experience from the reviewer below! I have a lot of hair, and it's heavy and frizzy. I also have a low hairline so I NEED hairspray to keep hair out of my face, and "up" at the crown. I originally used TreSemme Tres Two, and loved it, but after years, my hair needs something more. Loved Tigi Masterpiece, but then it started flaking in my hair (I tried 3 different bottles). Kenra Platinum 26 is great, but costly. I picked Lock It up on a whim, and recently purchased my second bottle! The spray smells nice, and I can't quite place it (like Dove meets Aussie, maybe??). I sort of use this as a working spray- I lift the front of my hair off of my forehead with it, and poof it up at the crown, as well. Then a quick once-over with the spray. My hair looks good, and I don't need a heavier one to "set" it. I wash every other day, and try to get away with a third day (on Sundays), and this has not flaked or caked in my hair. I also have a problem with some hairsprays making my roots look like a bird's nest, but this does not. I did my hair at 7:30 this morning, and now at 3, my hair still has body, is out of my face, and is looking good! If I go out tonight and redo my hair, I'm not worried about flakes with this spray. The can is small, and I wish there was a jumbo size, but other than that, I love this stuff!

on 1/31/2014 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This hairspray is very stiff and made my hair look frizzy, hard and appeared to give my hair a film. Its Extra Strong Hold Quick dry so its not a working spray its truly a lock it spray and it truly provided up to 48 hours of hold, so much hold it was extremely difficult to shampoo my hair. Im disappointed in this product. $4.99 at most drug stores