Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream

4.2

AQUA (WATER), CAPRYLYL METHICONE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PROPANEDIOL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, SILICA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LYSOLECITHIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, AMYL CINNAMAL, BHT, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PANTOLACTONE, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE.[ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS)].

on 8/30/2015 11:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I wanted to love this product when I first got it. I saw it in a video and ordered from eBay since it isn't available locally and eagerly awaited it. When it arrived, I immediately tried it and initially liked it enough to switch to using it most days. When used alone, it evened my skin tone and gave me decent coverage. The Ivory color is a little neutral for my slightly cool skin tone and had a clay-like color, so I needed to blend a lot and settle for light coverage, but my skin is decent, so that was fine. The problem came when I tried to wear it over sunscreen or even moisturizer with an SPF since the 15 of this doesn't cut it for my very fair skin.

Any sunscreen or even moisturizer under this made the product almost impossible to blend. When I got it semi blended, my skin looked flat and dull throughout the day. When I looked closely at my face, I could see this just laying blotchily on my face and even slightly pilling. I looked 5 or 10 years older with makeup than i did fresh out of the shower. I think the problem was a combination of the inability to blend this when using another sunscreen and the fact that the color was not a great match for me.

It's a pretty good CC cream in balance; it's just not for me.

on 8/15/2015 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My sensitive, oily skin cannot tolerate any Cyclops or other clogging ingredients. This stuff is HG for me, have already repurchased twice. The light beige is perfect for NC 25-30 and does not have orange or pink tones. If anything I feel that it is a little bit drying, but the clear skin is worth it. Coverage is medium to light. My only complaint is that the tube is rather small, and of course being opaque it is hard to know how much is left. But very portable and hygienic.

on 7/27/2015 10:18:00 PM

This product just wow-ed me the minute I tried it on. It has really good coverage. It did feel a bit too sticky on my skin, almost like a moisturizer, but since my skin tends to lean on the drier side, I don't mind this at all. If you have very oily skin, you might not like this product. Anyways, with the coverage, really good! I have this irksome redness on one cheek which other base products don't cover up right away. But this CC Cream covered it up in the first layer. The only thing I don't like about this product is its packaging. The product just keeps running and leaking off the tube and sort of collects on the lid. So, just a reminder/tip, when you open this product, make sure the tip is facing upwards to avoid leakage. But other than that, though, this product is perfect.

on 7/25/2015 7:45:00 AM

I love this CC cream. I have it in the shade 52 light beige and it matches my skin perfectly.

This is said to have color correcting properties and I think this is somewhat true. I've got a lot of redness in my skin and this helps to slightly correct that. In fact, it really helps in evening out my skin tone. For a CC cream, this has pretty decent coverage. It's super lightweight and is my ideal product to use for when I want a lighter no makeup makeup kinda look. When blended, it pretty much just looks like your skin. Bonus, it felt like skin too. :)

I don't like the packaging very much because the formula is very runny and I find that even without squeezing, a lot of product comes out just by holding it upright. I think I would have preferred a pump just for better control or maybe I just have to be more careful with it.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this CC cream :)

on 7/18/2015 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It covers slightly, good texture and does't have a bad smell. The problem with this product is that when I have it all over my face and I rub any bit of my face this product it totally gone!.

on 7/16/2015 6:11:00 AM

Having been a fan and loyal user of the 123 foundation, I decided to give this a go. Bought, used it up, and will repurchase. I love it. Coverage is decent for a CC cream. I actually prefer it to the foundation now. I save the foundation for when I need more coverage, but this works great for daytime wear. I just add abit of concealer where needed, set with loose powder, some mascara + liner on the eyes, lipstick on the kisser, and I'm set for the day. I wish it came in a bigger tube with more product, that's my only gripe (oh, and I wish the SPF was higher). I used this pretty much daily and on my face + neck, so I ran out in less than 3 months.

Great product. It's thicker than you would expect for a CC cream, but still really light and easy to blend with your fingers. I have some pretty intense red hyperpigmentation on my cheek area, but I can get away with using this without a concealer. I have normal skin and it lasts all day for me, although it probably wouldn't hold up on an ultra hot, humid day.

The only drawback for me is the scent, the first time I tried it, I immediately thought of granny perfume, not to mention I really don't like fragranced face products to begin with. The fragrance doesn't irritate my skin however, so I think it's okay after you get used to it.

Overall would highly recommend to those that like a light coverage and easy-to-apply base!

on 7/7/2015 1:00:00 AM

This product is amazing! I got mine in 33 Rose Beige, and suit my complexion perfectly. Applying it with damp sponge, resulting in dewy healthy finish. Covers up small blemishes and mild discoloration perfectly, and doesn't cling on to my dry patches. Love this product and definitely will repurchase when i ran out :)

I started wearing makeup a year ago when I was 15. I have dry combo skin and I didnt need much coverage. My friends who buy high end makeup such as nars and mac reccomended me to wear a BB cream as I didnt have any acne to clear up or anything really to cover. I brought this CC cream as it was the only CC cream (from maynelline BB to garnier BB) To be pale enough for my skin. On first trial I squirted a little bit of the tube out onto my fingers to apply but for some reason if you squeeze it the tinyest bit more a huge splurge comes out! As it is very watery, this wasn't great so didnt love the packaging. The actual formulal claims to give you "24 HOUR HYDRATION" Bourjois is a liar. It is so SOOOO unbelieveable drying and it doesnt last 24 hours, the CC cream actually lasts about 2 hours at school. The formula also claims to have 3 pigments to make you look less tired, less redness and less dark spots. It also is meant to be luminous. Again, it is enough to just about cover redness but I think if you have really bad dark spots youd need concelar. To be honest, I should have just worn concelar!! Although it isn't cakey so makes you look more awake as well as being slightly luminous on application.

I got healthy mix serum for christmas andalthough the colour range isnt great for women with darker skin , I got what I wamted from heealthy mix serum that what I thought I would get with the 123 CC!!!!! So if you want a light coverage base that really works and has al the benefits of the CC and its own then Id reccomened the healthy mix!!!!!! BUY THAT FOR 99P MORE THAN THE CC ITS AMAZING

on 7/3/2015 2:37:00 PM

Heard a lot of reviews and recommendations on this one, decided to try it out. It looks weird on my skin. I feel like I'm wearing a wet mask when I look at my skin. It doesn't apply evenly and when it does it a few hours it fades away.

Pros:
Looks ok if you want dewy skin
Isn't expensive
Does work ok as a primer for a powder foundation like MAC studio fix

Cons:
Separates on me sometimes
Not long lasting