July 29, 2014 | 1913 users online

Foundations - Bourjois - 123 Perfect CC Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 6:11:00 AM More reviews by hannahcadbury

This product is really good but only if u apply it the right way. I applied it with my fingers and it looked and felt terrible but then I started applying it with the 'Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge' and it looked amazing!! It gives more coverage then my foundation and feels lighter and it's perfect if u apply it with the right tools! It also smells pretty good.;)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by vwaratah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is great CC cream for combination to oil skin as it does cling to dry patches. I would suggest using a powder over the top so that it leaves a smooth finish all day. The product is very very affordable and perform super effectively esp when considering that it is so cheap. It has an impressive lasting power (about 4-5 hours). I use this when Im having an easy, chill-out day as it contains SPF and looks very natural. Definitely not a full-coverage cc cream though, more on a sheer side.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by minipuiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Never tried a CC cream before this one. Loved my BB cream paired with a mattifing powder. Few months ago I was running out of my usual base and having read great reviews for the Bourjois one , I've decided to give it a go. And I'm really glad I did.
I'm using the lightest shade available, Ivory and it is a perfect match. My biggest problem with foundations is that they oxidise on my skin. Haven't had that issue with this CC cream.
It's lightweight, provides a light coverage and a dewy finish. It does get oily after a while, but it might be the Java Rice Powder I put on top which is quite light.
Hasn't caused me any skin issues either and I do tend to be quite sensitive in that department. It is lightly fragranced but it is subtle and pleasant.
This CC cream is a lovely makeup base, I can see myself using it long time from now.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by teniellemckenzie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this product. I have been alternating between Clinique and Mac for years but this is better than any of the foundations, CC, or BB products I have used in either ranges and for literally half the price. It provides the perfect amount of coverage for day to day leaving me looking fresh as it blends to perfection and honestly looks like I am not wearing anything at all. Will definitely be buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

I hesitated as long as I could not to fall for the noisy hype around it. Ever since beauty community saw Lisa Eldridge use Bourjois CC Cream in her multiple tutorials - it felt like everyone and their mother ran out to get one of these. Because if Lisa says something is 'great' you have to have it same day! To be honest with you guys, even though I am somewhat late on this bandwagon, I took enough time to test it (for about 2 months) before writing a review.

If you really want to know everything about this product, head here: http://thepartyparrot.wix.com/partyparrotblog#!Bourjois-CC-Cream-Review/cmbz/EF92EC02-111E-41A5-B3CD-57587530E15C

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by esimple

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Maybe I got a bad tube? This was awful on me. I have combination-leaning-oily skin, and this made me drier than the Sahara. It also felt grainy and smelled like baby powder. Everyone else seems to love it, though!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am thoroughly impressed with this CC cream. After sampling many BBs and CCs and bloody well hating 99% of them, I decided to try this while vacationing in France. Anyone who's ever bothered to read my reviews knows by now that I am a full a coverage, satiny-to-matte fdt fiend. It was intention to try the foundation of this same name, but since it's summer I decided to go with the CC, instead. I haven't stopped patting myself on the back on my decision.

This is what most other reviewers said: excellent coverage w/o the heavy, masky feeling and look. Satiny finish that actually STAYS that way even w/o powder (I'm also a powder fan). I tried it in France, where the climate is much more humid than where I live and the results were the same. In my very dry Boise, it looks just as good w/o the drying effect. Thank goodness my sister lives in France because I will be asking her to send me more of this when I run out. A truly excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by katmint

I prefer this over all of the tinted moisturisers/bb creams I've tried (and I've tried a lot)! It gives a nice even base, it's totally uncomplicated, and it's so affordable. If you're in the market for a product that evens out your skin perfectly, but is still light and comfortable to wear- Try this!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by MysticM

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this base. Its got great coverage while still being very light weight. The finish is satiny, and lasts well on my normal/dry skin.

Packing is good - plastic tube with a narrow nozzle.

Cons - shade selection isn't very extensive, but thats not uncommon for CC Creams. It does offer a decent light shade, and I also like that the shades are yellow based rather than pink/grey.

SPF is only 15... for CC Cream I would have hoped for a higher SPF.

Overall its one of my favourite bases for everyday. Better coverage than tinted moisturiser, easier than a foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by peachchampagne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's all been said before, I agree with all the positive reviews below!