Club Monaco Beauty Lipstick in Beam

4.9

on 2/28/2011 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Sigh, I wore this lipstick in the 90s and love it so much I remember it 10 yrs later. Just the perfect red brown. Wish I could find a replacement.

on 11/11/2005 9:58:00 AM

How I wish this was never discontinued! Beam was a gorgeous plummy brown with a greenish gold shimmer. I absolutely loved it and bought an extra when CM cleared out their remaining cosmetic stock. I should probably stop hoarding it and use it before it goes bad, though!

on 5/26/2005 7:02:00 PM

When I wore lipstick, this was one of my favourite colours. Sooooooooooo beautiful ... It was so complimenting on my olive colour skin ...

on 4/27/2004 11:38:00 AM

Definitely merits HG status. The shade's a frosty tinted purple that changes colors depending on the light. So I could look like I'm wearing a brown, shimmer, or plum shade depending on the time of day. It's beautiful on yellow olive skin tones like mine. I also love the quality of lipstick--the color stays put throughout the day, and it's fragrance free, so I don't feel like I've got lipstick on.

on 1/24/2004 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favorite evening-out lipsticks. It's a very wearable neutral red-brown (like my all-time HG lipstick Trucco Stained, or a slightly redder Clinique Black Honey) with green shimmer. Don't be scared, the green isn't Frankenstein green, it is very subtle but it definitely adds a certain "je ne sais quoi". It is a totally unique color that I've not seen in any other line. Lasts decently long too. Sephora stopped carrying this line a while back and most CM stores I've been to don't carry the makeup, so I'm not sure where to buy this line anymore

This suits a wide variety of skintones. It also reminds me of EL Sugar Daddy only pinkier. Great shade.

on 10/1/2002 1:43:00 AM

This is a funky color, different from anything else I own but I love it. It's a reddish berry color that has green undertones. Look's very natural and I wear it often. The only thing I don't like is the container. It's beautiful but after a couple of months rolling around in my makeup case it's all scratched up but that's really minor. Great quality and long lasting with out drying out my lips. If you get a chance check this shade out.

on 3/15/2002 9:17:00 PM

This is a color that could look good on everyone. It is a brownish color with green undertones. It is almost pearly.

on 11/20/2001 6:24:00 PM

I love the brushed aluminum packaging of this line! Definately more luxury than MAC. This colour went on so smooth and creamy. It lasted a fair bit too and the pigment is very rich (it left a stain look on my lips after wearing it for about 8 hours and wiped it off!). The colour on me is a rich berry colour with a ultra glossy sheen from the irridescent colour in it! It's also shimmery but it a subtle way. It doesnt have any obnoxious smell either! Definately a winner!

on 7/16/2001 5:48:00 PM

Greta berry lipstick with gold golden shimmer-a winner! Neutral enough to suit warm and cool complexions.

Popular Lipsticks