LUSH Chou Chou... I Love You Toothy Tabs

4.8

on 2/4/2015 7:27:00 AM

One of the better flavors of the Toothy Tabs, this one is less harsh on my lips and skin than the others.

I do prefer the freshness I get from a regular toothpaste, but this one feels like it cleans really well. The aftertaste isnít too bad (not as bad as the Sparkle flavor) but it doesnít taste the same as when you are using it to brush your teeth.

I do like the Toothy Tabs in general for their ability to clean my teeth, I just wish that there were more flavors to choose from that didnít make my mouth irritated.

on 6/19/2014 4:55:00 PM

I have the Toothy Tabs in Chou Chou and Dirty.

I have to say that I like them both very much. Dirty is a little more whitening and refreshing than Chou Chou, but I much rather the scent of Chou Chou.

It's a very lovely rose and lemon scented tab. I don't really taste/smell the lemon much, but oh boy is it floral! Makes my breath smell like a bouquet of flowers! :)

5/5 Lippies!

on 4/13/2014 2:37:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was surprised how much I liked the Chou Chou tabs. I was a little skeptical when I found it was rose and lemon flavored. But I decided to try it anyway, since Ultrablast advertised itself as triple mint and ended up tasting like hamster cedar. But I ended up loving these! They tasted like a less sweet version of a sweet tart. A bit harder to chew than Ultrablast, but I still got a lot of foam and my teeth felt just as clean. I really love the toothy tabs, they're honestly the best toothpaste I've used! A definite repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This was my second toothy tab purchase. The first being sparkle. And I like this flavor the best. I have had rose flavored candy before so I wasn't put off by the sound rose flavored tooth paste/tab. This is a bit softer and little less foamy but I much prefer the taste. These clean really nice and I don't get plaque in the middle of the day or even by the next morning. I can wait to try the other flavors and I really hope these catch on.

on 2/6/2014 5:15:00 PM

After my fail with the Dirty Toothy Tabs, I decided to try the Chou Chou..I Love You tabs. Wow! What a difference! These are soft (almost melt in your mouth) and they taste great! I am on my second batch. I only wish they made a container for them (like they do for the bath bombs and such).

Popular Other Products