September 1, 2014 | 1845 users online

Other - LUSH - Chou Chou... I Love You Toothy Tabs

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by KiddieLitre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the Toothy Tabs in Chou Chou and Dirty.

I have to say that I like them both very much. Dirty is a little more whitening and refreshing than Chou Chou, but I much rather the scent of Chou Chou.

It's a very lovely rose and lemon scented tab. I don't really taste/smell the lemon much, but oh boy is it floral! Makes my breath smell like a bouquet of flowers! :)

5/5 Lippies!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I was surprised how much I liked the Chou Chou tabs. I was a little skeptical when I found it was rose and lemon flavored. But I decided to try it anyway, since Ultrablast advertised itself as triple mint and ended up tasting like hamster cedar. But I ended up loving these! They tasted like a less sweet version of a sweet tart. A bit harder to chew than Ultrablast, but I still got a lot of foam and my teeth felt just as clean. I really love the toothy tabs, they're honestly the best toothpaste I've used! A definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This was my second toothy tab purchase. The first being sparkle. And I like this flavor the best. I have had rose flavored candy before so I wasn't put off by the sound rose flavored tooth paste/tab. This is a bit softer and little less foamy but I much prefer the taste. These clean really nice and I don't get plaque in the middle of the day or even by the next morning. I can wait to try the other flavors and I really hope these catch on.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by dakota2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After my fail with the Dirty Toothy Tabs, I decided to try the Chou Chou..I Love You tabs. Wow! What a difference! These are soft (almost melt in your mouth) and they taste great! I am on my second batch. I only wish they made a container for them (like they do for the bath bombs and such).