Honor Haircare - Dry Solution Leave In Conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/22/2014 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

A potion I love to apply to my mane. It works well to detagnle, hydrate, and add a non cruchy hold to styling looks. I reach for this after every shower (when I wash my hair) as a styling add.

on 2/11/2014 5:40:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

This leave in conditioner is the bomb! Totally smoothes my curls and lets me style my hair into a sleek ballerina bun, loose beach waves, pin straight, and much more. This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hydrating but it doesn't weight your hair down. I don' understand what voodoo they used to make this but please don't ever discountinue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Tames my lion mane into something Kate Middleon would be jealous of. I'm so surprised this actually word for me because nothing else ever did! I really like this and use it on my daughters biracial hair. She doesnot cry anymore when I coif her beautiful hair for school and even fetches the product herself when is time to style her hair.

on 1/29/2014 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I used this on a whim on morning after my besties house after a sleepover, honestly I didn't expect much it, but I was blown away by easy my hair was detangled (I have thick Jewish hair). the brush just glided through and I was able to style my hair into a neat messy bun. I loved the effortless "i'm just naturally hot, I just wake up gorgeous" hair it gave me. It smells great, sort of florally and the shine was there as well.

Popular Styling Products