July 31, 2014 | 1383 users online

Eyeliner - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Intense Kajal EyeLiner - Blackened Cocoa

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I must be the only person that likes this eye pencil! I have it in Blackened Sapphire, a beautiful blue, darker than Royal blue but not quite as dark as navy. It is stunning with brown eyes. It is the perfect consistency for the lid and the waterline and on me it stays put and doesn't smudge. It hardly ever needs sharpening so the high price seems a bit more reasonable to me. I'll look into getting other colours via Ebay.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by emilyintheband

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I got this in a set and decided to give it a try. I have it in 01 blackened black and hate it. I wear liquid eyeliner in a casual wing and put pencil on my bottom waterline (I do not like the look of liquid on the bottom of the eye.) However, whenever I attempt to wear this pencil, within the first two hours I look like a panda because it slides off under my eye, ruining my look. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by teeny_bogy2312

this eyeliner is horrble. If you loves the panda look, go and get it. Otherwise save your money! A 2 dollar kajal from the drugstore would definitely work better than this!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by lalalalara17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Save your money and do not buy this product. I had thought that price = quality, but that does not apply here. The pencil is $22 and the required sharpener is an extra $8 (why my "Packaging" rating is so low - because the packaging does not include everything).

Less than an hour after applying a thin line to my upper eyelid, the color smears down below my eye every time. I do have oily eyelids, but there are other (cheaper) eyeliner pencils that smear much less on me. So if you have very dry eyelids and never have any problem with your eyeliner smearing, maybe this product will work for you. Maybe.