Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Milk

4.6

Aqua, Argania Spinose Kernal Oil (organic), Propanediol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Phosphatidylglyceryl, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product it makes my skin so soft! Just a bit pricey for the small about.

on 2/27/2015 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I had such high hope that this would be my HG serum. I love most of Josie Maran's Argan oil line. (This line is the reason I started using Argan oil)

So as a serum it feel it is lacking. But as a moisturizer this is wonderful. I highly recommend those afraid of oil to try this product. Applies very smoothly and absorbs quickly into skin. Can be used in AM under makeup.

Packaging just blows. Dropper works horribly. I ended up storing the bottle upside down to use up the product.

I like it, but don't love it. Will I rebuy, maybe. However I still am on the search for my serum.

on 2/5/2015 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using the product for about a week now and love it! I was using EvanHealy products for the last year or so, alternating between the Blue and Rose serums, but I think I'm getting sensitized to some of the essential oils, causing some tightness, and dryness that seems to come from underneath the skin up. I was looking for something simple and gentle with very few ingredients. This Milk is such a treat. It instantly hydrates deep down making my skin seem like "normal" skin in a warm humid environment (as opposed to mature and sensitized skin in a parched environment). Flaky dryness- gone. Weird crinkled Saran Wrap texture next to my eyes-gone. Itchy burning on my neck-gone. I think the water mixed into the oil milk is what really makes it seem to sink I'm deeply. I love this product enough that I ordered a sample duo of the argan oil and argan oil light to try over the top as recommended.

I agree with other re packaging. The dropper bottle isn't the greatest. To much chance to knock it over and spill, too much chance of contamination from hands accidentally touching the ineffective dropper. I actually cleaned out one of the beautiful glass pump bottles from my evenhealy rose treatment serum, and decanted some of the Milk into that for travel this week. It worked great! Also a little spray of hydrosol followed by a few drops of JM Milk instantly combated airplane dehydration! (I might try that next time right as I get on the plane).

on 11/29/2014 10:16:00 AM

I absolutely love this form of argan oil. It soaks in quickly, and isn't nearly as messy as the regular oil or the cream. Two drops is enough to moisturize my face and neck. Doesn't break out my oily areas. Love it.

on 10/16/2014 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have very dry, sensitive skin with rosacea. I've had great luck with the oil but this "milk" is a mess! It does not absorb at all and is very sticky. It's terrible under makeup, I'm not sure why I bothered. If you want to try this, go to Sephora and try it. The oil is more worthy of your time and money. Also, the dropper in the bottle is the biggest pain!! Total waste, bummer.

on 10/4/2014 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

You will like this if you have normalish skin and want to use argan oil but do not want an oil slick across your face. It has a nice finish.
I bought this because I have really dehydrated and dry skin to use in addition to the oil. I thought the glycerin in it would plump and repair my dehydrated skin and then a few drops of the oil on top for extra moisturization would help with my dryness. Did this for a month and although it felt nice, it wasn't enough for me.
I bought the milk from Josie's site for $56. As soon as I purchased it, she sent me a nice coupon to buy more products.
For $56 that lasts for around 1 month, I was hoping for better results. It is a nice product, just too expensive for what it is.

on 9/11/2014 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The name is pure genius I would recommend it to anyone looking to toss their serum for a product that your skin simply drinks up leaving zero oily residue, just pure moisture, feeling soft and looking delicious with no discoloration, just like milk. Josie Maran is amazing!

on 9/11/2014 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First of all I wanted to say beware of purchasing this item on Amazon. I got something other than Argan Milk in a bottle. Probably fake. The real stuff is slightly yellowish in color and not thick at all. I purchased another bottle at Sephora and couldn't be happier. This works great on dehydrated sensitive mature skin! New HG!

on 9/4/2014 1:50:00 AM

I'm really liking this. I haven't been impressed with other argan oil products, but Josie Maran has managed to make several of them that I love. I love the texture of this...it's not heavy, oily or greasy, but very moisturizing. It sinks right in to my skin, and this summer, I haven't had to use another moisturizer on top. My skin has gotten smoother, pores less noticeable, and wrinkles have minimized. I've noticed no blemishes whatsoever, and my skin looks plumped and smooth. I was so impressed, I went out and purchased the Josie Maran serum foundation and light argan oil. I can see this working for any skin type...don't be afraid if you are oily. This doesn't sit on the skin at all.

on 7/13/2014 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and it only lasted me about a week with nightly usage. I prefer this as my nighttime moisturizer. It leaves my skin beautifully hydrated and feels so nice in the morning. I tried using this in the daytime (I have dry skin) and it was just a bit too oily/dewy for me. I would LOVE to purchase this again, but since the price point is a little steep ($56) I don't think I will. But I will definitely add this to my wish list.