September 17, 2014 | 1830 users online

Moisturizers - Josie Maran Cosmetics - Argan Milk

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by xokatana

The name is pure genius I would recommend it to anyone looking to toss their serum for a product that your skin simply drinks up leaving zero oily residue, just pure moisture, feeling soft and looking delicious with no discoloration, just like milk. Josie Maran is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by pulidobl

First of all I wanted to say beware of purchasing this item on Amazon. I got something other than Argan Milk in a bottle. Probably fake. The real stuff is slightly yellowish in color and not thick at all. I purchased another bottle at Sephora and couldn't be happier. This works great on dehydrated sensitive mature skin! New HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm really liking this. I haven't been impressed with other argan oil products, but Josie Maran has managed to make several of them that I love. I love the texture of this...it's not heavy, oily or greasy, but very moisturizing. It sinks right in to my skin, and this summer, I haven't had to use another moisturizer on top. My skin has gotten smoother, pores less noticeable, and wrinkles have minimized. I've noticed no blemishes whatsoever, and my skin looks plumped and smooth. I was so impressed, I went out and purchased the Josie Maran serum foundation and light argan oil. I can see this working for any skin type...don't be afraid if you are oily. This doesn't sit on the skin at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and it only lasted me about a week with nightly usage. I prefer this as my nighttime moisturizer. It leaves my skin beautifully hydrated and feels so nice in the morning. I tried using this in the daytime (I have dry skin) and it was just a bit too oily/dewy for me. I would LOVE to purchase this again, but since the price point is a little steep ($56) I don't think I will. But I will definitely add this to my wish list.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by loeblori

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product. The ingredient list is so simple--it's mostly argan oil and glycerine. Basically, there is nothing here to irritate. So many oils seem to have citrus oils, which people find appealing as scents, but are a major irritant. This is relatively pure and simple and my skin finds it so soothing. Like other reviewers I layer this under moisturizer. During the winter I use this every day under my day cream. In summer, I use it whenever my skin starts to feel tight and around my eyes during allergy season. My fine lines disappear and my skin clears up. I never want to be without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by agl112

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I join the ranks of those praising this product. I had been using Josie Maran Argan Oil (the original formula) for the last couple of years as my skin has gotten progressively drier as I progress through perimenopause. I didn't try the Light version because I felt it would not be as hydrating as I need for my now very sensitive, dry skin. The Argan Milk feels wonderful on the skin - so soothing and hydrating. It penetrates the skin very quickly and it's great to layer under a moisturizer - I find that layering this way makes my moisturizer work even better and keeps my skin hydrated longer during the day under makeup. Even if you're using the Argan Oil, this product is a great add-on. I have had no reactions or blemishes while using the Argan Milk. In fact, I recently tested a high-end night cream whose fragrance made my skin turn red and irritated. I used the Argan Milk after washing the offending night cream off my face and within minutes, my skin was calmed, soothed and relieved. Very good product that I would recommend to anyone.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Mrright1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My mother introduced me to Josie's products. She has beautiful skin and if she gives it a thumbs up, it is always a good product. I still have some cystic acne, was worried the milk would break me out. It has never given me so much as a blemish. Leaves my skin soft and glowing, never greasy. I admit, when I first saw Josie on QVC I was like "Oh no, another argan product" I love, love her products. All of them are awesome, not just the milk. Happy I took mom's advice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Tashi09

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Yesterday I had a flaming rosacea flushing incident that seemed to have been triggered by going from cold to hot temperatures, and then having a highly perfumed department store SA test oil-free foundations on my face. I wandered into Sephora and saw a bottle of this lit up on a high shelf like the Holy Grail. It looked so soothing. I reached for it. Felt silky on my hand. No fragrance. I applied a generous amount right over the makeup. It felt lovely and breathable, not greasy. (Yes, I still live in fear of moisturizers at my advanced age.) By the time I had walked to the car, my skin was calm and the combination of Argan Milk and Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid looked good! Yes, I think I'm gong to have to buy it.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by ChristineSimpson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I found this product while looking for a good serum for day and night. This is not technically a serum but works the same way, it goes on fresh clean skin, absorbs quickly readying you for moisturizer and makeup. Unlike Argan oil, Argan milk is broken down to create a silky, milk-like texture that leaves no oily residue and absorbs right away. This truly gives my skin the perfect balance of a smooth healthy glow! It's similar to the glow you get when you drink a TON of water or are hooked up to an IV. I know that's a strange comparison but it really moisturizes the perfect amount, plumping skin making it look younger and more even. I'm very selective with products because I'm all too aware of the placebo effect and simply seeing what you want to see. This product shows results and makes you wish you had it all along. I wear during the day before eye cream (sometimes mixing day cream into my foundation) and night before night cream. HG serum!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Nades01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

Literally the best moisturizer I've found for my über sensitive and dry skin! And what a fresh and dewy look it gives my skin! I'm totally hooked and would recommend it in a heartbeat

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No