Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Eyes

2.9

Octinoxate 4.10, Titanium Dioxide 1.40, Zince Oxide 1.50, Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower, Caffeine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait de Levure, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Phytosphingosine, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Silica, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polysilicone-11, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Alumina, Laureth-7, Stearid Acid, Isopropyl Titanium Tristearate, Chloroxylenol, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Icon Oxides (CI 77499)]

I actually like this as an under eye concealer, it's purpose. I find its best if applied one eye at a time and blended with a Beauty Blender (if you don't have a BB, you're missing out!) to prevent creasing and caking, then set immediately with powder before doing the other eye. It doesn't crease on me and has great coverage!
I agree the packaging is awful so I am giving it 4/5. Change the packaging to a tube and it gets a 5/5 from me.

I absolutely love this product! The skin under my eyes is very very dry and sometimes dry patches form. I also have some wrinkling under my eye! And for the 20 years that I've been wearing makeup this is the only concealer that doesn't crease on me! And it last on me all day. I just apply it under my eye and spread it out with a beauty blender and I get flawless coverage...I'm so happy I found this...

I love the product that comes inside the package but I HATE THIS PACKAGING.

I wish they would change it, because as is it comes with a nasty attached brush, you can't see when the tube is empty, and it dispenses unevenly.

That being said, I like the product a great deal. So, when I get a new tube, I use a sharp scissors to cut off the built-in brush, leaving just a tiny hole at the top that I can then use with my own concealer brush that can actually be washed. Clicking the dispenser still produces random results in terms of how much - and even IF - any product will come out.

Good even, coverage for under eyes and it doesn't crease for me. Still, if I found something better I would switch, since the packaging is such a disaster.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm sad to say I don't like this product. It does nothing for my under eye circles, the applicator is unreliable and yucky, and it's expensive. Won't repurchase and can't give away because it's not sanitary with that clicky brush. I keep trying to get it to work but it's a fail.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this concealer to try as a replacement for my HG Lancôme Maquicomplet. It was slightly less expensive and I use BB bream foundation already, so why not try a BB cream concealer right? The shade I have is light. I find the color to match my skin tone and is bright enough to waken my panda eyes. But there are a few things that I dislike about it:

A) The click to dispense mechanism is a hit and miss. Sometimes, 2 clicks will get me a bead large enough bead to cover both bags under my eyes plus a spot or 2 elsewhere. But, I'd say that only happens maybe 1 in 6 tries. I usually have turn the pen 6 to 8 clicks before any product comes out and the end result is pea sized amount that goes to waste.

B) this concealer is not long lasting. I typically only get 4-5 hours of wear before i require a touch up.

C) it's not opaque enough for moderate to severe blemishes

D) the applicator bristles are useless as they only smear the concealer on in a severely streaky fashion

All in all, an almost complete fail.

This is a great under eye concealer for my very fair skin. It has buildable coverage and doesn't crease on me, but it can settle a bit on dryer skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

had high hopes given what it promises to do but it doesn't deliver..weak coverage and creases. I'm 42 so finding good smooth coverage is hard but I'm returning thus.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very disappointed. It is ver drying for the eye area.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got this based on SR recommendation. I went in for Erase Paste, but she told me with my more yellow undertones, this woud be better for me. I use Tarte's Maracuja Concealer in a shade darker to recess my bags and use either erase paste or Lancome's wand concealer in their corrector shade to brighten the dark circles. I am on the fence with the Smashbox.....I love it, because it doesn't crease, It blends like a dream with the Sephora Airbrush Concealer brush. I like the way it looks. I just don't know about the shade. I feel like there isn't enough of a corrector tone to it. I use EP because the peachy tone banishes the dark circles for me. The Lancome is super yellow and works as well, and is also a great highlight. Smashbox is more neutral and it does brighten, just not as much as the other two. However, the finish is gorgeous, dewy-ish. I have it in light, but changing the shade probably won't change the corrector color it has. I am going to keep this, because as I am getting dare I say older, it's hard to find a good concealer. I will just use this as an all over, and fall back on my other beloveds with the more color correcting features for extra coverage for my circles. I'd give it 5 stars if it was a bit more peachy or yellow.

I have very dark circles under my eyes, and this is the best product I've used to date. I do find it necessary to use a light eye cream first as this product dries some what matte. Peter Thomas Roth eye unwrinkle works well for me, after application a light powder set, and I get almost an entire day of coverage. I'm ok with the brush applicatior, there could be more product in the bottle. Additionally I do think that at $ 25 it's overpriced!