Urban Decay Virgin

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/4/2015 11:02:00 PM

this one complements my green eyes the best especially when i mix it with midnight cowboy rides again def a must paired with pink lips and a nice blush

on 12/13/2014 2:30:00 PM

Virgin is one of those neutrals which suit everybody and can be paired with any eyeshadow you wish. It's a creamy shade with very light pink undertones reminding me a bit of MAC's Shroom, which I love, too. Virgin is very subtle and the shimmer not overwhelming, so it's the perfect everyday eyeshadow.

on 8/30/2014 3:53:00 PM

This is my favorite color for the lid. It is a really pretty pinkish cream color. It really highlights your eyes well. You can wear any color in the crease with this beautiful color. Great staying power and pigmentation.

on 1/26/2014 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a coolish, satin beige that pulls slightly irridescent. It is absolutely a gorgeous neutral. I would trade in most of my MAC neutrals and just keep this one if I had to. It's a great base color to build on with just about anything - darker browns, lighter champagnes, blues, plums, and even a dark green that I tried. It comes in one of the Naked palettes but I loved the swatch so much that I bought the pot by itself and have loved wearing it every single time since I bought it. Worth the purchase!