December 22, 2014 | 1838 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Face Studio Master Glaze Glisten Blush Stick in Just Pinched Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by 4Everlasting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite drugstore cream blush. It adds a lovely, sheer, natural blush to my cheeks. It's incredibly easy to use, lasts for several hours (about 5 hours), and is super affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by psychedaboutmakeup

I absolutely love this product.
It is a bit pricey, but I wear it every day and it lasted me 6 months, so I guess overall it is worth it.
I find it much more convenient that powder blush, since you can carry it around and have a good control over how much you apply.
It is my morning pick-me-up, and gives me a glow- otherwise I feel naked without it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by x3Killjoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in Coral Sheen and Just Pinched Pink, I think both colours are lovely.

Pros:

Blends easily
Shimmery but not too much
Nice colour
Long-lasting
Doesn't feel heavy

Cons:

On the expensive side, I only bought it because I had a coupon.
Using as a stick doesn't work. It smushes all over and you ended up having pink streaks on your face. I suggest using your finger/a brush or dabbing it on.
Limited number of shades. (I believe there's only six?)

I bought it because I wanted the convenience and ease of use as using it in a stick form, but it's just too soft to do that. Overall, nice product, nice colour, very blendable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Stark77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is pricy for blush, especially considering how much it is, but it blends perfectly and is actually quite pigmented. I love the Pinched Pink color!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by ShannonRose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

A pretty flush of color - fresher and more natural looking than regular blush. Pigmented, blendable and easy to toss in a handbag and go. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by twistpain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Has a bit of shimmer , very pigmented . Only blush i use , i hate using powder because to me , its messy . This gives me a fresh look .

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Cath4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product. It's very easy to blend and work with. Very pigmented. Downsides are: not a lot of product and it wears off fairly easily. Won't last all day. Cute colours though, will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by fxukiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First off, you don't get a lot of product for the price. I really expected more product since it was expensive. But the product is great. It goes on so smoothly, you can buff it out or build the color up. It blends amazingly. The color is such a perfect and pretty light pink. I love it and the packaging. I would buy it again if I ran out and couldn't find something similar with more product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I kinda love this! I'm very fair and it shows up as a neutral pink on me. It has a fine shimmer. It looks like a healthy pink glow on my cheeks, I find it very pretty! My favorite thing about this blush is the texture. It is SUPER smooth and blendable, it goes on like a dream. I've put it on straight from the tube and I've also used the ELF small stipple brush. It works great either way! I'm not usually a huge fan of cream blushes, but this is so pretty and easy to use, I can't help but love it. I definitely want to try more shades. This one would probably be best on fair/light skin tones, it's a pretty light pink. I've had no issues with wear time, (8-10 hours) but I always use a primer and a setting spray, so that may make some difference. Love this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Cute concept, but not great. This is a cream blush in a stick form and too little product for the price. I paid $7.99 in Target for this and when I opened it was extremely disappointed at the amount of product it contained. The color is pretty, it gives a lovely pink rosy glow to the cheeks and I am about as pale as they come. I use this as a base for my powder blush, so it lasts longer. It works well for this purpose.

Also, a trick I learned was to apply foundation, then the cream blush and THEN dust your powder over it all. If you apply the cream blush over the powder, it's just going to create a mess. .

Would not purchase again. Not worth the $$.