Maybelline Face Studio Master Glaze Glisten Blush Stick in Just Pinched Pink

4.2

on 2/27/2015 12:38:00 AM

this is my favorite blush, it blends so easily with a very subtle hint of sheen

on 2/17/2015 1:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

These are fun and a bit different. It goes on like any cream stick blush. You dab it on and it blends easily. When it sets I notice the difference and what they mean by calling it a glaze. It sets fairly dry like a glaze, and doesn't feel greasy. It really melds with your foundation. Almost like you had used a liquid blush. It comes in stick form and goes on creamy and blends really easily. . It sets dry like a glaze or liquid blush and has a hint of shimmer. It's a bit sheer and so it almost blends with your foundation. It is a glaze and the effect is really natural. You can also build as the color pay off isn't huge. You get a very natural effect. I find some cream blushes really messy to work with as the spread too easily and end up all over and just smudge right off. This dries so it holds up reasonably. It is not long lasting though, but decent. It is easy to apply.

The shade is a light dusty, peachy pink with a little shimmer when it sets. It is very pretty on if you are fair. There are brighter shades for those you aren't fair. I really love this alone or under some powder blush. Very pretty. Doesn't last that long but that is true I find of cream blushes.

My only complaint is you don't get much. It comes in plastic tube container and is in stick form. When I started twisting it up I noticed there wasn't that much there. The container looks a bit chintzy and feels like it could break. It was a bit expensive, for the amount you get, which is my only actual gripe. I see you can get it cheaper and have ordered a few other colors on Amazon.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this as I wanted to move away from my powder blush addiction and thought this would be a good start. I really like it - the color is very light, sometimes looks pink lemonade-like, other times, coral, depending on how I fix my eyes and lips - and it looks fresh and nautral on my fair-neutral skin. I tap some on my cheekbones, directly from the tube and then blend w my fingers. It seems to set pretty quickly, so I try put the product on one cheek, blend it and then the other.

Pros:
Pretty, light color - it looks like I have been outside running, more than actual blush.
Seems to have good staying power - I apply in the morning and don't need to reapply until the evening
Price seems right, although I used a CVS coupon, which brought it from $8.99 to less than $5.
Has not broken me out
I like the finish on my cheeks - not as heavy or matte as powder (although I do make it a point to blend like there is no tomorrow)

Cons:
Although it has been no where near heat, or anything related, the product has tended to drift down the sides of the actual tube, making it a mess to cap and store. Several times I tried to clean it up and within a day or two, no matter how I stored it, there was excess product running off the tube's sides
I have not had good luck applying this w any of my brushes - the product either gets caught in the bristles and spreads unevenly or if I use the brush to blend it out, it dries even more quickly and looks streaky.

I love this product and will definitely repurchase. However, it is pretty limited in how I can use it.

on 2/2/2015 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I picked up this blush looking for a pretty natural - looking pink to match my fair skin. I really love the colour, it is a bit lighter than I expected but it is very pigmented for a drugstore blush. When it is first applied it is a super bright pink, but once it is blended in well it settles into a very light, blue toned pink. I love that this blush isn't orangey, as most blushes tend to lean to the orange side with my complexion. I thought I would be buying another stick soon, but this blush is surprisingly long lasting! The shimmer in it is not over powering, but at the same time I would not call it a matte blush. I do notice that it tends to fade throughout my day, but the colour is still noticeable after six or seven hours of wear.

on 1/16/2015 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this! Just a little dab on the apples of your cheeks and blend out with your fingers and it works great! The color is perfect for my fair skin.

on 12/18/2014 10:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

EDIT on Jan.10, 2015: After a few weeks of using it, I noticed that it started to make me break out. Not a lot, but enough that I won't be re-buying it again.

This is the best drugstore drugstore cream blush I've ever tried. It adds a lovely, sheer, natural blush to my cheeks. It's incredibly easy to use, lasts for several hours (about 5 hours), and is super affordable.

I absolutely love this product.
It is a bit pricey, but I wear it every day and it lasted me 6 months, so I guess overall it is worth it.
I find it much more convenient that powder blush, since you can carry it around and have a good control over how much you apply.
It is my morning pick-me-up, and gives me a glow- otherwise I feel naked without it!

on 12/3/2014 9:11:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this in Coral Sheen and Just Pinched Pink, I think both colours are lovely.

Pros:

Blends easily
Shimmery but not too much
Nice colour
Long-lasting
Doesn't feel heavy

Cons:

On the expensive side, I only bought it because I had a coupon.
Using as a stick doesn't work. It smushes all over and you ended up having pink streaks on your face. I suggest using your finger/a brush or dabbing it on.
Limited number of shades. (I believe there's only six?)

I bought it because I wanted the convenience and ease of use as using it in a stick form, but it's just too soft to do that. Overall, nice product, nice colour, very blendable.

on 11/13/2014 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is pricy for blush, especially considering how much it is, but it blends perfectly and is actually quite pigmented. I love the Pinched Pink color!

on 11/2/2014 9:03:00 AM

A pretty flush of color - fresher and more natural looking than regular blush. Pigmented, blendable and easy to toss in a handbag and go. Love it.

Popular Blush Products