Maybelline Face Studio Master Glaze Glisten Blush Stick in Just Pinched Pink

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Im a good halfway through mine. i purchased a few months ago and i love it. first cream blush i ever tried. so natural looking. when i first saw how bright the colour was i was a little concerned i was going to end up looking like a clown haha. but this is so natural and beautiful once u blend it out. i blend it with a real techniques stiffling blush. its part of my every day routine. if i want to go all out with the blush i will sometimes put a powder blush over the top lightly. still looks natural. lasts all day, felt nice on my skin, very pigmented.

on 6/27/2015 6:35:00 PM

I loooove this this color makes my checks look like a baby doll I love it! I apply it on my cheeks directly and if I have no foundation on i blend with my fingers but if I have foundation on i blend it in with the elf small stipple brush. Just pinched pink is so natural and it stayed on my cheeks for about 8 hours perfectly and didn't fade at all badly and it stayed on through a very sweaty 2 hour dance rehearsal and didon't melt off at all! That's amazing!

on 6/15/2015 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my new go-to blush. I hadn't tried cream blushes before, so I was a little hesitant at first, but I love how this one settles into my skin! I'm extremely fair, so a little blush goes a long way for me, and anything with much of a yellow tinge looks very fake on my skin. The Just Pinched Pink color works very well for my complexion. I put it on after applying concealer and/or foundation, and I have found the best way is to apply fairly liberally (usually 3 or 4 swipes across my cheekbones), blend along the edges with my fingers, and then let it settle. Be aware that it will look VERY heavy and clownish at first, but after a minute or two, it seems to fade into my skin and leaves a very natural, soft glow. It has just a bit of a shimmer to me, and results in a dewy, warm complexion. I'm also somewhat acne-prone, and tend to avoid cream products as they can make me break out, but have not had any problems with this blush. Highly recommend!

on 3/10/2015 7:29:00 AM

I bought this in Just pinched pink, and I'm very happy with it. It's my first cream blush (have always been scared of trying one), and was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to apply. It blends very easily, I just draw a line on my cheek and blend with a stipple brush.
The colour is perfekt for everyday use, it looks very natural and not too made up.
It dries fairly quickly, so it doesn't budge once you're done blending it. It doesn't look shiny or glittery at all, which is very good.

on 2/27/2015 12:38:00 AM

this is my favorite blush, it blends so easily with a very subtle hint of sheen

on 2/17/2015 1:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

These are fun and a bit different. It goes on like any cream blush. You dab it on and it blends easily. When it sets I noticed the difference and what they mean by calling it a glaze. It sets fairly dry like a glaze, and doesn't feel greasy. It really melds with your foundation. Almost like you had used a liquid blush. It has a hint of shimmer. It's a bit sheer though it has good amount of pigment. So it almost blends with your liquid foundation. The effect is really natural and glowy You can also build as the color pay off isn't huge. I find some cream blushes really messy to work with as the spread too easily and end up all over and just smudge right off. This dries so it holds up reasonably. It is not long lasting though, but decent. It is easy to apply. You dot on and spread with fingers or take a stippling brush (small elf or real techniques are ideal) and blend, which works best.

The shade is a light dusty, peachy pink with a little shimmer when it sets. It is very pretty on if you are fair. There are brighter shades for those you aren't fair. I really love this alone or under some powder blush. I have tired Mauve with is not as dusty as I expected (more raspberry). Apricot, which is a shade I have only see on-line, is very lovely.

My only complaint is you don't get much. It comes in plastic tube container and is in stick form. When I started twisting it up I noticed there wasn't that much there. The container looks a bit chintzy and feels like it could break. It was a bit expensive, for the amount you get and the packaging. They are different and fun.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this as I wanted to move away from my powder blush addiction and thought this would be a good start. I really like it - the color is very light, sometimes looks pink lemonade-like, other times, coral, depending on how I fix my eyes and lips - and it looks fresh and nautral on my fair-neutral skin. I tap some on my cheekbones, directly from the tube and then blend w my fingers. It seems to set pretty quickly, so I try put the product on one cheek, blend it and then the other.

Pros:
Pretty, light color - it looks like I have been outside running, more than actual blush.
Seems to have good staying power - I apply in the morning and don't need to reapply until the evening
Price seems right, although I used a CVS coupon, which brought it from $8.99 to less than $5.
Has not broken me out
I like the finish on my cheeks - not as heavy or matte as powder (although I do make it a point to blend like there is no tomorrow)

Cons:
Although it has been no where near heat, or anything related, the product has tended to drift down the sides of the actual tube, making it a mess to cap and store. Several times I tried to clean it up and within a day or two, no matter how I stored it, there was excess product running off the tube's sides
I have not had good luck applying this w any of my brushes - the product either gets caught in the bristles and spreads unevenly or if I use the brush to blend it out, it dries even more quickly and looks streaky.

I love this product and will definitely repurchase. However, it is pretty limited in how I can use it.

on 2/2/2015 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I picked up this blush looking for a pretty natural - looking pink to match my fair skin. I really love the colour, it is a bit lighter than I expected but it is very pigmented for a drugstore blush. When it is first applied it is a super bright pink, but once it is blended in well it settles into a very light, blue toned pink. I love that this blush isn't orangey, as most blushes tend to lean to the orange side with my complexion. I thought I would be buying another stick soon, but this blush is surprisingly long lasting! The shimmer in it is not over powering, but at the same time I would not call it a matte blush. I do notice that it tends to fade throughout my day, but the colour is still noticeable after six or seven hours of wear.

on 1/16/2015 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this! Just a little dab on the apples of your cheeks and blend out with your fingers and it works great! The color is perfect for my fair skin.

on 12/18/2014 10:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

EDIT on Jan.10, 2015: After a few weeks of using it, I noticed that it started to make me break out. Not a lot, but enough that I won't be re-buying it again.

This is the best drugstore drugstore cream blush I've ever tried. It adds a lovely, sheer, natural blush to my cheeks. It's incredibly easy to use, lasts for several hours (about 5 hours), and is super affordable.