November 27, 2014 | 1518 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Face Studio Master Glaze Glisten Blush Stick in Just Pinched Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Stark77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is pricy for blush, especially considering how much it is, but it blends perfectly and is actually quite pigmented. I love the Pinched Pink color!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by ShannonRose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

A pretty flush of color - fresher and more natural looking than regular blush. Pigmented, blendable and easy to toss in a handbag and go. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by twistpain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Has a bit of shimmer , very pigmented . Only blush i use , i hate using powder because to me , its messy . This gives me a fresh look .

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Cath4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product. It's very easy to blend and work with. Very pigmented. Downsides are: not a lot of product and it wears off fairly easily. Won't last all day. Cute colours though, will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by fxukiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First off, you don't get a lot of product for the price. I really expected more product since it was expensive. But the product is great. It goes on so smoothly, you can buff it out or build the color up. It blends amazingly. The color is such a perfect and pretty light pink. I love it and the packaging. I would buy it again if I ran out and couldn't find something similar with more product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I kinda love this! I'm very fair and it shows up as a neutral pink on me. It has a fine shimmer. It looks like a healthy pink glow on my cheeks, I find it very pretty! My favorite thing about this blush is the texture. It is SUPER smooth and blendable, it goes on like a dream. I've put it on straight from the tube and I've also used the ELF small stipple brush. It works great either way! I'm not usually a huge fan of cream blushes, but this is so pretty and easy to use, I can't help but love it. I definitely want to try more shades. This one would probably be best on fair/light skin tones, it's a pretty light pink. I've had no issues with wear time, (8-10 hours) but I always use a primer and a setting spray, so that may make some difference. Love this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Cute concept, but not great. This is a cream blush in a stick form and too little product for the price. I paid $7.99 in Target for this and when I opened it was extremely disappointed at the amount of product it contained. The color is pretty, it gives a lovely pink rosy glow to the cheeks and I am about as pale as they come. I use this as a base for my powder blush, so it lasts longer. It works well for this purpose.

Also, a trick I learned was to apply foundation, then the cream blush and THEN dust your powder over it all. If you apply the cream blush over the powder, it's just going to create a mess. .

Would not purchase again. Not worth the $$.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by laureg

This is a decent stick blush- lovely color, decent formula, and blends really nicely. I also love the color- it's a beautiful clear, neutral pink that makes me look like I went for a nice walk in the brisk air. My only beef (or beefs plural, I guess) is that the blush isn't really all that pigmented so I end up having to apply quite a bit, as compared to similar products from other brands. This product is also a bit on the expensive side for a Maybelline product. All in all, though, a handy product to toss in my bag for a mid-day touchup. I would repurchase, but only if I couldn't find anything better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldisaster217

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have pale skin and some blushes have made me look kinda like a clown haha, seriously though. But this one makes me look natural and I love it so much! The shade is soft and perfect in my opinion. It applies good and blends great. I highly recommend that people should buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by jjp7401

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my new favorite blush ever. I have the coral color and it is perfect for everyday wear. It is really long lasting and applies smoothly. It's easy to blend and is very pigmented. Highly recommended.