Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions (Green)

4.3

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Calcium Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lauroyl Lysine, Mica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Hexyl Laurate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Triethoxycaprlylsilane, Methicone, Silica, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Trimethlsiloxysilicate, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Depentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

on 8/22/2015 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Okay, let me just say that I used the Hot Pink Skin79 bb for years, until I realized that it was actually too dark for my skin and didn't suit me (took me long enough). When I decided to look up their other products, I found out that they released new bb creams, including this one. It's advertised as their palest and I was torn between this and the Orange one, which is also on the lighter side. I found this on sale and decided to buy it. When I got it in the mail, I compared the bottle to an authentic, empty Hot Pink shell, and they looked the same, so it was a relief getting a real one.

Now on to the makeup. I love love love this stuff! I can't stop talking about it and I'm sure I'm annoying everyone. The lightest foundations are always still too dark on me. Even with blending them into my neck, it's still obvious. With this, there's none of that. After it sets, it matches me perfectly and there's no obvious colour on my neck. I have to always moisturize my face really really well before using this otherwise it goes on a bit dry and thick for me. I've also noticed it helps my acne as well and it doesn't exacerbate what's already there. I love this stuff and I'm so glad I found it! Repurchasing for sure!!

on 6/24/2015 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my 4th time wearing this BB cream, and it's perfect for me during this humid weather in the midwestern United States. If I wear it alone, it leaves a luminous, yet mostly matte finish. If I wear it over Miracle Skin by Holika Holika, my skin just radiates like an inner glow. It is buildable over my rosacea, and doesn't irritate it at all.

The wear time is 6-8 hours in the early summer without set. It smells florally but not powdery like many floral fragrances can be. I picked up a 15 g bottle to test it out and it's totally on the "Get a huge freaking bottle of this, please" list.

It says 'whitening' on the bottle but I take that to mean as brightening. My skin looks less tired and it's supposed to help with wrinkle improvement. I am 36 (que horror) but I've been pretty meticulous about sunscreen before it was awesome so I don't have many wrinkles to see if it changes that. I do like that I don't HAVE to use a primer under this base. I also like that i do not HAVE to set it, but if I use either one, it simply has a different effect on the finished look, not negative in any way.

6 hours later and I haven't needed to blot and it's about 80% humidity and 77 degrees F right now in my house. I am quite impressed by that.

on 6/14/2015 9:14:00 AM

This product did not work for me because: it is too white, pasty, felt heavy on my skin as soon as I put it on and even gave me a pimple.
I had to wash it of my face after an hour as I couldn't stand it anymore.
I had to clean my face 2 times and when I used a toner, I still had BB on my face.
It went in the bin straight ahead.
I do not recommend it and I will not repurchase it.

on 3/25/2015 2:16:00 AM

For some background; I'm fair, neutral toned, dry skin, and have acne scars I like to cover.

This bb cream was made for fair girls and it looks like it has a grey/pink undertone when first applied but it does oxidise to fit my neutral undertone - it doesn't stay that greyish colour on the skin. It also slightly darkens in colour but not to the point where I feel uncomfortable and have to blend it down my neck. If you're NC/NW 15 or above it'll be too light, and I'm sorry to say it only comes in one shade.

The formula - definitely matte. I have dry skin, but prefer matte because my skin is uneven in texture and any shine on my face will reflect light off the dimples and bumps and that's not something I want people to see. This is the only foundation/bb cream I've felt comfortable wearing without powder on top. After a few hours it'll start looking more like moisturised skin, but I really wouldn't say Dewey.

It's buildable and I don't find it cakes at all, but I moisturise well. If you have scaley dry patches this bb cream won't double up as a moisturiser that will fix it. Again, I'll remind you that I have VERY dry skin, from using prescriptives, so I may not be the best example. Oily skinned girls may love it. It doesn't melt off or slide around on me on hot days and doesn't get oily/sweaty as easily as my other foundations/bb creams.

Overall it's very good and I'd recommend it.

on 3/3/2015 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Ah I was really hoping this would be the BB cream for me, but unfortunately it's just too pink (and a bit too dark - seriously). The consistency is pretty nice and I'd say it gives medium coverage for a BB cream, but quite sheer compared to a foundation. It didn't seem to cause any negative reactions in my skin or break me out either which is practically a miracle! Ordinarily I'd try to even out the pink tones by mixing it with a yellow-toned product or using a yellow powder over the top but that just isn't viable here since it's SO PINK! I'm really baffled as to how this could work for the average Korean person, honestly. The search for a pale yellow BB cream continues...

on 1/29/2015 1:59:00 PM

i've used this bb for over a year now. Its the perfect match for my pale skin, and it gives me a beautiful glow. It oxidizes to your skin tone, and it matches me, my sis, my mom, and friends that have tried it. Its ideal for dry, acne-prone, sensitive skin. I meet all of those. I am allergic to a lot of makeups and bbs that i have tried (I just stopped buying cheap drugstore makeup). This bb was amazing, didn't burn my skin or around my eyes like most everything else I have tried. Light fragrance, but it dissipates quickly and I don't even notice it anymore.
I apply it with the ecotools bb/cc cream brush (highly reccommend). Blends like a second skin. Improved my skin greatly in just 2 weeks of use. Didn't break me out in cysts.

It is thick and creamy, but I don't apply a thick layer. When you first apply it, you can't tell that it is makeup. It just looks like moisturizer. 6-10 mins later (whenever it is fully oxidized), it looks flawless and professional. You can't "see" the makeup, it just makes your natural skin look flawless.
I apply a translucent powder over it (Skinfood Peach Sake Loose Powder), add a bit of eye shadow (the bb acts like a concealer/eye primer as well), mascara, lip balm (Lucas Papaw Ointment) and I'm ready to go!
Waiting for it to oxidize doesn't bother me at all, bc I use that time to fix my hair or eat breakfast.

on 8/12/2014 6:40:00 AM

My favorite BB cream so far, my second bottle is on itīs way.

Color: It is VERY pale, to the extent that itīs a bit too pale even on me, and I donīt think Iīve ever met anyone paler than me. Honestly I donīt understand how can this be made for the asian market...? Even though a bronzer and blush are enough to fix it, I also ordered VIP GOLD to mix it with. Maybe in winter it will be a perfect match :)

Finish: It has naturally matte finish which I love because I dont need to use powder - usually powder makes my makeup look cakey.

Coverage: Definitely on the more sheer side, if you have visibly red spots and dark circles, you will need a bit of concealer. But it looks very natural and skin like this way. It also feels nice and fresh, not heavy. Iīve read in other review that it doesnīt cover pores, that it even enhances them but no, it definitely covers them.

UV protection: I wore this BB on days when I walked around outside on the sun all day and my skin was not sunburnt at all - I dont think I got any tan on my face this summer. (which Iīd like to but, hey, this is healthier for skin)

Lasting power: Durability wise, this one doesnīt last that long, after 6/7 hours it starts to get a bit cakey around nose and forehead, but it goes hand in hand with the shade and matte finish - I believe matte products contain more powders that the dewy ones and that makes them last less.

Price: The most expensive Skin79 one :( When it was new it was about $ 30-50, now you can fortunately get it on ebay for about $ 18...

note: I look insanely pale on photos with flash :D

If you are so pale you canīt find a match for yourself, you should totally try this one. Unless you need a LOT of coverage.

on 8/6/2014 4:10:00 PM

I've put off writing this review for a little while now solely because I wasn't sure that I could fully express how ardently I admire and love this BB cream.

OK, Jane Austen aside, this BB cream is legitimately my HG product.

This is the ONLY BB cream that actually works for me. In the world. I feel like I've honestly tried all of them, with them all disappointing me in one way or another (98% were just flat out too dark, 1.9% were bad texture with my skin). I loved the other Skin79 BB's that I tried, but I just couldn't make them work for me colourwise...the orange was FAR too yellow on me, and the hot pink was a dark grey on my skin. But this green BB cream is PERFECT.

My skintone is somewhere between N05-N10, neutral undertone leaning slightly toward pink. I have combination skin which is prone to blemishes and covered in PIH marks from previous breakouts.

This BB cream matches my colouring perfectly when I apply it (it's even more pale than Missha BB cream in 13), has a nice texture (neither too moisturizing nor too drying), and makes my skin look dreamy. It doesn't cover up all of my acne spots by itself, but I haven't even found a foundation that does that, and I certainly don't mind using a couple dabs of concealer should I need to. But what's extra impressive is...with this bb cream, I BARELY need to. It may not hide the spots completely, but it blends them in enough that I rarely care enough to put the extra effort into covering them. The only problem I have with it is that it does oxidize EVER so slightly yellow, but it's kind of nit-picky of me to note that as it's barely noticeable.

I can't recommend this for anyone but the super pale people (as someone else said, even N15 would probably find this too light for their skin), but all of my fellow ghosties, try this bb!

on 7/21/2014 10:11:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Great BB cream for pale, oily skin. If NW10 in MAC is still to dark for you then give this a try; it's a perfect match for me and I am very pale, not snow white pale but even the Skin 79 Orange BB cream was a tad too dark and yellow on me. I'd say this has neutral undertones and with a good setting powder(I use Meow Cosmetics Flawless Feline in 0 Siamese) I only have to blot my face once in the day.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Wonderful B.B. cream! It's simply not for me because the pink undertones are too strong, but that's my fault, not the product's. I'd compare the fairness to Missha's No. 13 B.B., perhaps even a little lighter. It doesn't settle on my dry patches and has nice staying power. For me it has light-medium coverage, and it doesn't cake with a second layer. I would say this has a neutral undertone, it just didn't work for me because I have very yellow undertones despite being so pale.

Edit: Hurray! It turns out I just wasn't waiting long enough for it to adjust a bit. It's still a little pink but it's much much better! My HG B.B.!