April 21, 2014 | 858 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam Rihanna Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

UGH said I wasn't going to purchase it....I lied. Was at my Mac store to pick up a couple of empty colors I needed. They were out of the one color and this baby started calling me across the store. Dang it. So I purchased it. It does make a difference to the Rihanna Lip Stick I had already purchased. The lipstick is bright and frosty but the lip glass adds a dimension over the lipstick that takes it to a whole new level. Definitely more of a night time or going out look I wouldn't wear it to my 9-5 job. I might wear it when I'm doing my part time gig at the medical spa because we are all about the "look" but it's very iridescent and sparkles up the lippy beautiful. On it's own it's a beautiful gloss although more pigmented not quite a lip cream. For a gal not wanting the heaviness of the lipstick but wants more than just gloss this might be what you are looking for. The Red is one of those that will work with a lot of skin tones/hair/eye colors. If you have a mac store near you go swatch it first. The closest I can come to a drug store is Milani line that just came out in the Red color. It's close enough to give you an idea before you make that $16.00 investment. Although this is the line that 100% of sales goes to AIDS charity.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by MrsBaddieBrown

I totally love this gloss! I don't like the lipstick but this gloss is everything! I wear it alone. I wear it on too of me rhi rhi woo. My fav is with nightmoth liner it's just beautiful to me!!! I might just buy another one so I know I have it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by lilylaugh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the red and gold sparkles in this gloss. The color isn't deeply pigmented. It is very playful. This is one of the few lip glasses that I can wear alone and still have a decent color and pop.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been loving all the Rihanna collab MAC has been putting out last year and when I heard that she was doing Viva Glam, I had to get it.

If you don't know already, every penny made from Viva Glam sales goes toward funding AIDS/HIV research and stuff. So it's $20 (CAD) spent very well.

It's a gorgeous sheer blue-red with pink/red/gold shimmer. I think it's the gold shimmer that makes this wearable for everyone regardless of their skin undertones. It's a cool red but at the same time, it has warmth to it. Looks good on top of just about any kinds of red you have in your collection.

The lid part is a deep red and rubberized (think NARS or MAC Temperature Rising) and I just love the feel of it.

Just get it in the name of charity ;3