July 30, 2014 | 2066 users online

Hair Treatments - nourishing hair cream

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have very long 3b thick curly hair! My hair goes past my hip bones, while curly and it's even longer when straight! Where I live it's winter up to eight months a year, so I need SOMETHING to keep my hair in good condition. I found a bottle of this magic in a bottle about six months ago, and i'v been using it every night ever since! It's a white thick cream. The bottle says you can apply it on wet or dry hair. But I would recommend using it on wet hair, using it on dry hair just leads to greasy un-manageable hair.

After I wash/condition my hair I get out and towel dry my hair then comb it gently and then let it air dry for half an hour (my hair is super thick so it takes about 4 hours for it to air dry) and then work two or three quarter sized amounts of the cream onto my hair, focusing on the bottoms and mid sections. And then I comb it again.

This cream leaves my hair silky, smooth, soft, and it really does help tame the frizz! Total HG for my crazy hair!