October 23, 2014 | 1337 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Butter Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by LyrA236

Perfectly hideous cheap case, but the plus is you can find your shade without hunting for your reading glasses. Texture is soft, matte, but texturally light and creamy. The colour is dense and rich. Very soft on the lips. Not as moist or sheer as some, but perfectly nice for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by thelovelytiara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this especially In HUNK I wear this color almost every other day. Perfect Purple/plum color

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by ACVR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This are wonderful lipsticks. Creamy, glossy, comfortable to wear, pigmented, it has it all! You can add a little for a tint or add a lot and it will look great both ways. The packaging is a little off but still cute.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by miele2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hideous packaging. I normally find Nyx's products to be fairly plain looking - which I like. As far as a drugstore cosmetic goes, the Butter Lipstick is as loud and cheap looking as you can get. That being said, the product itself is really good. I've purchased Pops as it's my new go-to lipstick. It's creamy, long lasting and the scent is sweet and very subtle. If only the packaging had as much restraint!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Marbon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in the colour "little susie". The packaging is really cute and one of my favourites as it instantly shows you what colour you're going for. It is not so sturdy though. This is to be expected considering the price that is being paid. I loved it as soon as i applied the colour! BUT...staying power is somewhat average (then again its a "butter" and not a matte) and I did hate the fact that it also settled into a thin line after about 45 mins which made me look weird! Hence I am giving this a 3. Not sure whether I would repurchase this - I will however finish it off for sure

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I adore these. They do feel exactly like butter to apply, and are the most comfortable liptick I've ever worn. My favorite shade is Pops, which, with the right lip lipliner, gives that infamous Kylie Jenner type of lip. I wouldn't say these are sheer lipsticks, but they're definitely not like a MAC amplified formula or anything. That being said, some colors are more sheer than others, espeically the lighter shades. But I find the majority to be well pigmented. And they're not long wearing but they hold up relatively well on me at least. I think that these do everything they claim to do and I have no complaints! Love.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These are terrible because they are so drying. I have at least four colors and they are beautiful and very flattering on my fair, cool skintone. The formula however should never have the word "butter" in the name. I apply the lipstick and in about 15 minutes I want to reach for a lipgloss because my lips feel so dry. It's a shame. I love the colors of these lippies but I won't purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by RideTheLightning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in 09, Candy Buttons. True to name, these are buttery and balm-like. They don't dry my lips out at all. This color is not, however, very pigmented. I do have to swipe over my lips about 4 times for full opacity which is not an issue for me personally because the color i have is such a soft pink, but I wouldn't buy any darker colors because of this. The color lasts fairly well throughout the day, but i do need to reapply after eating or drinking without a straw. I love wearing this under the NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel and i find that pairing them together makes them much more long lasting!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by franneh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The Nyx Butter Gloss in Tiramisu is my HG gloss, so i thought i'd give the Nyx Butter Lipstick a go. I picked this up in the shade Fun Size, which is a pinkish-nude colour. I personally think the packaging is cute, but the lipstick itself is disappointing. I find that it's too sheer, and it takes several coats for the colour to show up. On top of that, it's not as moisturizing as the name of the lipstick implies. Sadly, this was a miss for me and will not be purchasing again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Juliette119

These lipsticks have the worst packaging. 2 of mine broke for no reason. They do feel smooth on the lips, but the shade Lollies didn't even show up. Some are opaque and some are super sheer. Wouldn't recommend:(