December 19, 2014 | 1601 users online

Styling Products - Hair Chemist - Macadamia Oil Hair Serum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really liked this macadamia hair serum-it gave my hair moisture and natural shine. I think I paid about $10USD for 4oz at Sally's and it was BOGO so I also got their coconut hair serum. (Which I will also post a review on this!)
I feel this isn't a bad alternative to Macadamia Oil and it is a bit more affordable (in my budget).
I would definitely repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is for the hair chemist macadamia oil repairing masque, will review later :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by chelchelchel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is unlike any other serums I've used. Its an all-in-1 with a heat protectant so that's great for convenience. It's not too oily and runny like most serums, its pretty thick, and when it applies it doesn't seem to be oily, it works easily through my hair. I put it on my damp hair and it actually seemed to speed up blow drying as well! It doesn't make my hair appear too sleek, or "fine", like some can. I have dark brown hair bleached into an ombre and it just works so well. The ends don't feel as dry and damaged and also tangles less. It works great for fly-aways as well.