August 1, 2014 | 1288 users online

Tools - Desert Essence - Natural Whitening Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste in Cool Mint

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by guitarheroine91

First thing I want to say is WOW. You get a LOT of toothpaste compared to other natural brands I've tried. I bought this after finishing my tube of Tom's WholeCare and finding it left a bit to be desired. For one it was a small tube, lasting only a couple weeks (and I'm the only one who used it). It also had a strange taste, and didn't leave my breath fresh for long.

I bought this because I have a tea tree cleansing bar from Desert Essence that I love, and their products smell and work great. The amount of toothpaste in the tube is at least twice what was in the Tom's tube, if not more, and they both cost about $6 CAD.

This toothpaste is very minty, a little goes a long way. I also love that it still foams, I know that doesn't mean my teeth are really clean but it's a sensation I prefer. After use, there is a bit of a bitter tea tree flavor, but to me it just tastes fresh. For the amount and the price, this is my new HG toothpaste. As for the whitening, I've only used it for a few days but my teeth do look brighter!