November 25, 2014 | 1716 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Face and Body Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Ire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

perfect. it's just perfect. i'd say this is a brush that you don't think you need, but you actually need! I don't apply any product with it because it is HUGE, like..HUGE! I tried putting on powder with it and it worked amazingly well but because of its size a lot of product goes to waste. So, I use it to buff in powder and bronzer and it is amazing at that, with one or two strokes and done! it's extremely soft (but firm enough to keep its shape)..it's so soft that being my ridiculous self i sometimes glide it on my face just for the feel of it. SO SOFT!
it buffs in powder products very well, makes powder & bronzer look one with the skin and it makes harsh lines disappear in an instant.
So..I'd say, if you use powder for any reason (even blotting) you definitely want to try this. I like it so much more than the high priced Mac big powder brush...and it's 1/4th of the price :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush to blend out makeup or for all over application of powder to face and body. It's extra large, super soft, thick and doesn't shed. This is way too large for me to apply blush or contour properly. For that I use their deluxe fan brush and love it. This blends everything out so that there are no harsh lines and feels nice on the skin. I don't love every brush that I've tried in this line but the overall quality is outstanding, especially for the price. Several of them are just as good if not better than some high end brushes I've owned. This is one of those and costs $12 or less. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by dejavudu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I originally purchased this about a year ago after watching Wayne Goss videos and he was constantly uses these high end brushes to apply foundations,buff and diffuse powder products (bronzer, blush, face powder.) Being thrifty - I try to use DS dupes for brushes before commiting to HE version of brushes and sometimes I don't find the HE version necessary. Its a good way for me to judge how often a reach for a brush and if I can live without it. WIth that being said - its a very nice brush to have and I find mysef reaching for it as the last step. This is supposed to sweep powder and bronzer which is does well. This brush is kind of big too apply bronzer on your face if you are into contouring but if you wanted to sweep it over your body, its great for that. With foundation, you're pretty much going to waste a lot of product. However - I DO NOT use this to apply product and again you might wonder why I would buy or repurchase. What I love about this brush is what it does to my makeup after applying my face products. After applying the last of my makeup - I usually use a setting powder as my last step after everything except mascara. I than use this brush to sweep off excess powder, diffuse any harsh lines expecially when contouring, and to blend in at the face and neck. It softens the look of my make up and makes it look a little more natural. I tried using a large powder brush but it doesn't have the same effect. I hold the brush horizontally and sweep it back and forth across my forhead and nose from left to right. With my cheeks - I hold it vertically and sweep up and down. Its great diffusing blush and bronzer especially if you use to much. If you are happy with a large powder brush, you might not need it. But for a brush and beauty addict, this is another awesome tool for your stash. The price was about $12 at Ulta and if google how much the HE versions are - this is a total steal.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No