October 21, 2014 | 2035 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade in Auburn

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by TheRedQueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

First off, I want to express that this is a really good product, nice and pigmented but with a smooth texture that avoids any graininess or inconsistencies in application. This is the only kind of brow makeup I've found that gives my brows that razor sharp defined look without looking too cartoonish. I have naturally very, very fine eyebrows. I didn't really think I could get a defined look without it being too exaggerated, but Dipbrow Pomade definitely turned that around. It is, however, very difficult to apply. I'd recommend getting an angled brush and going very, very slowly and lightly over your natural brow line. If you mess up, this stuff is not coming off unless you scrub half your face off. Still, while that is a flaw in a certain scenario, the stuff literally does. not. come. off. I've gone to sleep wearing this and woken up with perfect eyebrows. This stuff isn't coming off until you tell it to. Would 100% recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Devi83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG product right here! I have medium (unnatural) red hair and I've been forever on the hunt for something to fill in my brows that had a reddish cast that would match my hair. For years I used nyx's brow pencil & brow powder both in Auburn, but the lasting power wasn't the greatest. After a particularly hot & humid summer I had to find another alternative so I did a Sephora order to try this out & I'm SO glad I did. This stuff is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. It takes a little practice but this makes my brows look more full and natural than anything else i've ever tried. Plus it doesn't budge all day! I worked all day wearing it then came home and did some housework for a few hours and though my face was super oily when I was done, my brows still looked perfect. Love love love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by emcoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best of the best for medium auburn hair. It only requires a very light hand, so it lasts forever. It does not budge, so it is great for patchy brows like mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by ashli185

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lives up to the hype. Gives a polished, perfect brow in no time & the jar will last forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by mbarbi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This shade suits me better than the dark brown but i still have to use a very light hand when i apply this. Im acidic so it turns darker after a while. It fades after a few hours on me so i cant really say its smudgeproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Lopez2214

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok let me break this down. You only need a tiny tiny bit. Not a whole brush dip but a poke. This is why people complain it looks fake or too much. You use too much of anything and it looks funny. Alain I'm a redhead naturally... With blonde eyebrows and this helps a ton. I usually use benefit brow but it doesn't even compare. I'm glad I tried if. With how little you actually use this can last you 2-3 years. I use it daily but the fact that you don't even use a whole brush full is amazing. A stable in any eyebrow lovers kit!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by ARLOPEZ324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this product. I went to ulta and had one of the makeup artists try it on me and I instantly hated it. It made my eyebrows look so fake and drawn/tattooed on. Maybe she used too heavy of a hand? Whatever the case, I didn't purchase it and I went with a brow pen instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by nayelibabyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awesome product! Will keep repurchasing, definitely recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Sarahmnoland

I absolutely love this product!!! I take great pride in my brows and had been searching for a product that would finally do them justice. I came across dipbrow when it first came out and fell in love. I bought it a year ago and it's still not even half way gone and I use it everyday. You get a lot for your money and the quality is exquisite! Love love love Anastasia! I do hot yoga and sweat a lot and my brows stay intact and aren't halfway down my face like they had been with other products! I would recommend this to anyone, you just have to be comfortable applying with a brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

This is a great product!
I started off with ebony and a heavy hand. My brows looked awful!!
I then exchanged it for the dark brow, used a lighter hand and it gave my eyebrows new life!
I love it, it lasts all day, the color looks natural (i have black hair and dark dark brows)
I top it off with Anastasia brow gel.
If you are in between ebony and dark brown, i suggest the dark brown. It can be built up do the darkness you desire. I think ebony is just too harsh and unnatural looking.