July 23, 2014 | 2153 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade in Auburn

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by nayelibabyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awesome product! Will keep repurchasing, definitely recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Sarahmnoland

I absolutely love this product!!! I take great pride in my brows and had been searching for a product that would finally do them justice. I came across dipbrow when it first came out and fell in love. I bought it a year ago and it's still not even half way gone and I use it everyday. You get a lot for your money and the quality is exquisite! Love love love Anastasia! I do hot yoga and sweat a lot and my brows stay intact and aren't halfway down my face like they had been with other products! I would recommend this to anyone, you just have to be comfortable applying with a brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

This is a great product!
I started off with ebony and a heavy hand. My brows looked awful!!
I then exchanged it for the dark brow, used a lighter hand and it gave my eyebrows new life!
I love it, it lasts all day, the color looks natural (i have black hair and dark dark brows)
I top it off with Anastasia brow gel.
If you are in between ebony and dark brown, i suggest the dark brown. It can be built up do the darkness you desire. I think ebony is just too harsh and unnatural looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by icbs25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The product itself is fantastic.

I've used the Eyebrow Wiz for years and it is a staple in my makeup collection. For those used to the Eyebrow Wiz, you will need some practice with the Dipbrow to achieve the level of accuracy that you get the Wiz.

The Dipbrow is $23(CAD) while the Wiz is $27(CAD). The Dipbrow is a generous amount of product for the price. However, in my experience, I can't reach the full potential of the Dipbrow unless I purchased the brush that complements the gel (23 CAD, I think). The way I see it, the dipbrow is actually a +$40 product, unless you already had an amazing brow filler brush to begin with. Thankfully, I can say the gel is worth the money overall, just be ready to shell out over $40 (which, by the way, is approximately the same price as the Hourglass brow pencil). If the price of the brush and gel is not an obstacle for you then by all means, by 2-3 of these things!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by nguerrero12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this when i was planning to dye my hair a very bright red expecting it to have a little more reddish tint than it actually has. It does not, but there are not many products out there for redheads. i did not feel like bleaching my brows either so this works great to camouflage my dark almost black brows to a nice brown finish. then i thought about it i can either do red brows (not an option, its kind of weird looking) lol so i stuck with brown. stays on until you remove the product and even then there will still be some product left on your brows. Light hand is needed, it is very easy to get carried away with this. great price for the amount of product you get it will last you a pretty looooonng time, i will probably stay a redhead until i finish this product lol

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Cheer15star

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love it. Stays in place even with my oily skin and gives a lovely finish to your brow.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Jennylee14

This product is one of the best products I have ever purchased and I'm a makeup junkie. The staying power is amazing. I have sweat through cardio workouts and my brows are fully in tact. It's super pigmented and you get a lot product for the price. It's going to me a staple in my makeup routine!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Ravey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was a little hesitant about getting this at first, because the idea of using a ultra-pigmented cream product on my eyebrows seemed like it would be laborious and time-consuming, and that I'd probably over-do it and look like a clown. It takes some practice and a light hand, but overall I but I am really pleased with the result. The nice thing is you have some time to work with it before it sets, so even if you make a mistake it's not the end of the world. I love how long lasting it is, and the amount of product you get. Lastly, the color (auburn) is perfect for red/ginger hair, which is seemingly impossible to find brow products for, so I am very pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Jossboss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!?! I just bought this yesterday and used it for the first time today and WOW. My eyebrows look flawless and they have not budged at all. I usually use anastasia duo powder and it starts to wear off halfway through my day because I am super oily. But this has not moved at all! I got the shade Chocolate but I might get a lighter shade because it makes my eyebrows look too fierce, lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by kpena260

It definitely is my holy grail! It is super long lasting. I used to enjoy the powder and the brow wiz both from anastasia but this just beats those both! Even if it already dried, u can still use concealer if you made a mistake. Anastasia lives up to still be the brow queen.