December 21, 2014 | 868 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade in Auburn

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by NicoFinn

Still in the early stages of use but I like it a lot. It takes some getting used to when applying because a little bit of this product goes a loooooong way. Like, a long long way. I really only have to tap my brush on the top of the product to get enough to fill in my brows. Granted my brows are already decently full, this just helps give them an even, polished look. But I can see this pot lasting for possibly years. It doesn't smudge and stays put all day. I would definitely try it out before you purchase it but otherwise it's a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by talibear

I really do love this product, but I will say this--it is NOT strong enough as a gel/wax to keep your brows in place. I do wish it was a bit waxier or stronger in a way. Perhaps if I layered more on it would hold better, but the color would be way too dark for that! it definitely helps put them where they should be but I'm finding myself using a brow wax before in order to get better results.
definitely great color and lasting power!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by lanciJ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have Medium auburn color hair (standard no.7,43) pale,normal skin, hazel eyes.I ordered Auburn shade based on Anastasia guide but I was worried that will be too warm,reddish or orangey and that will look unnatural.I was WRONG, the color is brown and lightly warm,very natural (color very close to KIKO Precision Eyebrow pencil no.03).
Based on other reviews,I applied the pomade with light hand and i used the thin brush that usually goes in the package with cream eyeliners (i.e. Maybelline) after cleaning it with water.
I tried the product firstly on my hand to know better the texture and the way of how much and how strong I will need to apply it.I am impressed with the natural result .Simple and same as my eyebrow pencil.Still to check the resistance,so tonight Ill wash my face and go to sleep directly with it.Until now the product gives what it claims.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by prncss

Wow im so amazed by this product. I was worried that it would be hard to draw a fine line with this and I would end up with crooked brows. But this product is very buildable and goes on easy for a precise line. I use it with a stiff flat eyeliner brush that I got at Shoppers Drug Mart. I find that the synthetic hair brushes give a finer line for this product (though I prefer animal hair brushes for powder).

I start by swiping the brush in the pot very very gently. A little goes a long way. You can always build more color later. Then I line the underside of the brow first to get a perfect arch (I prefer a heavier line on the bottom arch) followed by a lighter line on top part of the brow. Then I gently fill in the rest.

This gives more precision than brow powders and I prefer this over pencil liners. I am Asian with NC 35 skin, and I use the Auburn for a more natural daytime look. The Auburn is more like a light to medium brown shade. But I prefer the Chocolate shade for going out/date nights to really accentuate my brows.

Even though this is $23 CAD, this is good value because a little goes a long way and this will last longer than pencils. It will take me a long time to finish this pot.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by TheRedQueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

First off, I want to express that this is a really good product, nice and pigmented but with a smooth texture that avoids any graininess or inconsistencies in application. This is the only kind of brow makeup I've found that gives my brows that razor sharp defined look without looking too cartoonish. I have naturally very, very fine eyebrows. I didn't really think I could get a defined look without it being too exaggerated, but Dipbrow Pomade definitely turned that around. It is, however, very difficult to apply. I'd recommend getting an angled brush and going very, very slowly and lightly over your natural brow line. If you mess up, this stuff is not coming off unless you scrub half your face off. Still, while that is a flaw in a certain scenario, the stuff literally does. not. come. off. I've gone to sleep wearing this and woken up with perfect eyebrows. This stuff isn't coming off until you tell it to. Would 100% recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Devi83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG product right here! I have medium (unnatural) red hair and I've been forever on the hunt for something to fill in my brows that had a reddish cast that would match my hair. For years I used nyx's brow pencil & brow powder both in Auburn, but the lasting power wasn't the greatest. After a particularly hot & humid summer I had to find another alternative so I did a Sephora order to try this out & I'm SO glad I did. This stuff is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. It takes a little practice but this makes my brows look more full and natural than anything else i've ever tried. Plus it doesn't budge all day! I worked all day wearing it then came home and did some housework for a few hours and though my face was super oily when I was done, my brows still looked perfect. Love love love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by emcoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best of the best for medium auburn hair. It only requires a very light hand, so it lasts forever. It does not budge, so it is great for patchy brows like mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by ashli185

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lives up to the hype. Gives a polished, perfect brow in no time & the jar will last forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by mbarbi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This shade suits me better than the dark brown but i still have to use a very light hand when i apply this. Im acidic so it turns darker after a while. It fades after a few hours on me so i cant really say its smudgeproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Lopez2214

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok let me break this down. You only need a tiny tiny bit. Not a whole brush dip but a poke. This is why people complain it looks fake or too much. You use too much of anything and it looks funny. Alain I'm a redhead naturally... With blonde eyebrows and this helps a ton. I usually use benefit brow but it doesn't even compare. I'm glad I tried if. With how little you actually use this can last you 2-3 years. I use it daily but the fact that you don't even use a whole brush full is amazing. A stable in any eyebrow lovers kit!