August 21, 2014 | 1810 users online

Polishes - Cover Girl - Forever Frosted

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by ohana6

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it. Unlike the reviewer before me though, this white on me, not pink at all, but I am very warm and tan. Love the square bottle. The polish goes on so easy, 2 coats are plenty, when I need a nice clean mani, this is my go-to. It IS sheer, I can see the whites of my nails, but it is opaque on the nail bed. I have several of these Cover Girl polishes, they all go on well and wear great. This is a great white polish IMO.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Forever Frosted is a very pale pink milky creme in the Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss collection. Happily, this is a core color. I picked this up at HEB with an in store coupon. This is a great little polish! First of all, the little bottle is a nice sized square with a small footprint and stores so easily. They are easy to find in a drawer with the square black lid and stand out in a sea of polishes. The formula on this is really good and this glides right on and is sheer with one coat but builds nicely and leaves a clean fresh look on your nails. The large square cap removes to reveal the grooved brush/cap for application. I had no trouble with application and although the brush is on a short handle, it is very flexible and soft and so easy to work with. The short handle affords a more precise application. This is the perfect pale pink for a French manicure, but it also looks so crisp and clean on it's own too. I wore this for 2 days by itself as I really liked the fresh clean look. This is a pretty neutral and it wore very well, I had this mani on for a week and only had 1 chip and very minimal tip wear with this. I always use a base coat as well as a top coat with all my mani's and never wear a polish all by itself which helps a lot with the overall professional look as well as extended wear time. I love this polish! I am definitely replacing this when it is time. It's really hard to find a good pale pink that isn't a jelly, too sheer, or frosty. This is sooo perfect!