Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

4.2

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Very impressed with the quality especially with the low price (I got a great deal on Ebay). My skin looks radiant and the color is perfect. Will definitely buy again.

This is one of my TOP base products.
My favourites are 1. YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat, 2.Lumene CC 3. Lancome Photogenic 4.Givenchy Teint Couture Balm

It's a winner considering it's price. I like products that give me luminous finish. This differs from other because it's texture is really thin but the final finish is very beautiful . It still manages to give that lit from within skin look. I love it so much. I'm not my 5th tube!!!

It's so easy to apply it, the texture glides easily. I apply with my fingers. The coverage is light-medium/moderate-medium.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

A CC cream that makes your skin look flawless & natural. Yes, it covers lots of my imperfections. I use light and it evens out my redness and under eye circles, plus it has an SFP of 20. Originally I purchased the CC cream on Amazon for $12, then I saw it for $8. at Ocean State Job Lot ( these discount stores are in NY and most New England states). Occasionally, Job Lot discounts 25-30% off their skin creams and make-up that's when I stock-up on this Lumene gem!

I like this CC cream a lot!

I have the color light and I think it's good for me although I feel like it's changing pretty much after your skin tone. It gives a nice dewy look, even though I set it with a powder for it to last longer, it looks great with out too. It doesn't feel thick or sticky on the skin, and it doesn't break me out. The price is OK, could be cheaper. The packaging is OK too, if you buy a new one it tends to come out a bit too much since it's so full. I'd prefer a pump, but CC-creams often comes in tubes. I'd buy this again! Perfect for a natural every day look, maybe not the most high covering CC-cream for your party night but definitely good and worth the price.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is just ok. They need more colors. I got the medium and I looked as white as a ghost. I'm going to retry over the winter to see if I can get it to match right. I am not very dark this is just too light.

My HG! Ive tried many foundations on a search for the perfect one and stumbled onto this one. I like a medium coverage and this feels so light on the skin yet it covers everything. I have fair skin with freckles and have the light shade and it is a perfect match. I like a more yellow tint to cover redness; while this is more of a neutral/pink, it looks just like skin. I can even skip concealer because the coverage is surprisingly so amazing. Very natural looking, lightly moisturizing. My skin loves it, it feels so healthy, and it's cleared up my skin/pores drastically from previous "heavier" foundations. I had no idea a cc cream would do it all for me. Just bought my second tube today. HIGHLY recommend this to anyone :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Wow what a find in drugstore segment! It covers oh so well, stays all day, doesn't irritate rosacea affected areas, flows around the face seamlessly, polishes dry bits and so on! I do not rely on it as sun protection but it foundation should not be the only dog thing anyway. It is perfect on top of my Paula's Choice sun protection. Colors are superb too!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really love this product! I have mostly dry skin with some acne and scars, and this does a really good job of covering that while still being light. The lightest shade is a little dark, but it blends really well and I use a lighter powder to set it during the summer when I'm a little oily. It also lasts all day until I remove it easily with Simple micellar water and a cotton pad. 5 lippies from me!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this product quick one day just to have something easy to work, and wow. I was really surprised how good it was! It lasts all day, it covers BUT it doesn't feel like you have makeup, and it looks absolutely NATURAL. I almost forgot i was wearing it the first days. Really amazing. I'm buying it one more time!

I've gone through a couple of tubes of this stuff! I have oily/combo skin and this works really well for me. It has good coverage and I find that I don't need any concealer at times (I do like a natural look, though). It doesn't break me out. I do feel like it worked better during fall/winter/spring. Now that it's summer, I find myself having to blot/powder my oily t-zone in the afternoon. Doesn't bother me much, though. What's worrying me is that I'm having trouble finding it at Ulta...hope it's not discontinued!