Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

4.3

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

on 8/28/2015 7:59:00 PM

My HG! Ive tried many foundations on a search for the perfect one and stumbled onto this one. I like a medium coverage and this feels so light on the skin yet it covers everything. I have fair skin with freckles and have the light shade and it is a perfect match. I like a more yellow tint to cover redness; while this is more of a neutral/pink, it looks just like skin. I can even skip concealer because the coverage is surprisingly so amazing. Very natural looking, lightly moisturizing. My skin loves it, it feels so healthy, and it's cleared up my skin/pores drastically from previous "heavier" foundations. I had no idea a cc cream would do it all for me. Just bought my second tube today. HIGHLY recommend this to anyone :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Wow what a find in drugstore segment! It covers oh so well, stays all day, doesn't irritate rosacea affected areas, flows around the face seamlessly, polishes dry bits and so on! I do not rely on it as sun protection but it foundation should not be the only dog thing anyway. It is perfect on top of my Paula's Choice sun protection. Colors are superb too!

on 7/28/2015 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really love this product! I have mostly dry skin with some acne and scars, and this does a really good job of covering that while still being light. The lightest shade is a little dark, but it blends really well and I use a lighter powder to set it during the summer when I'm a little oily. It also lasts all day until I remove it easily with Simple micellar water and a cotton pad. 5 lippies from me!

on 7/12/2015 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this product quick one day just to have something easy to work, and wow. I was really surprised how good it was! It lasts all day, it covers BUT it doesn't feel like you have makeup, and it looks absolutely NATURAL. I almost forgot i was wearing it the first days. Really amazing. I'm buying it one more time!

on 6/30/2015 5:43:00 PM

I've gone through a couple of tubes of this stuff! I have oily/combo skin and this works really well for me. It has good coverage and I find that I don't need any concealer at times (I do like a natural look, though). It doesn't break me out. I do feel like it worked better during fall/winter/spring. Now that it's summer, I find myself having to blot/powder my oily t-zone in the afternoon. Doesn't bother me much, though. What's worrying me is that I'm having trouble finding it at Ulta...hope it's not discontinued!

on 4/28/2015 1:41:00 AM

Love this CC Cream and use it every day. It covers uneven skin tone so well that I don't need any additional coverage from concealer. Yet the result is so natural that it looks really fresh and dewy. I use the lighter of the two shades available in the US (http://www.lumene.com/us/face/time-freeze/cc-anti-age-color-correcting-cream) for winter and mix it up with the darker shade during the summer.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

As much as western BB creams go, this is more like a foundation, less like a tinted moisturizer. It is fairly difficult to blend, fairly yellow and the lightest shade (which usually is a match for me in regards of Lumene) is too dark. It's not bad, but it ain't that great either.

HG CC Cream. Not sticky, absorbs perfectly, not matte but not too dewey, and the fair tone is perfect for my skin. Absorbs completely with medium coverage that corrects tone well.

on 2/27/2015 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This product is good, but not great. For reference, I'm 22, have dry skin, and I have medium skin (NC25). The color medium matches me fairly well, but the undertones aren't quite yellow enough for my Asian skin.

Pros:
-inexpensive
-great packaging
-dewy finish
-relative to other foundations and bb creams I've tried, doesn't cling to my dry patches as much

Cons:
-few shades (none for darker skinned people)
-after a couple hours, my t-zone gets super greasy
-looks patchy in certain areas on my face (around my nose, usually)

Overall, better than other drugstore bb creams I've tried, but it's not HG material by any means.

on 1/18/2015 7:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I just love this stuff--it lasts all day , and does not make me break out!!! I have pale skin, and found the light shade was a perfect match, and coverage light to medium--I have good skin so I really don't need much coverage, but it would work well for others who do need more. I love the fact that there is spf in it, or I would not buy it--It is great for my skin--I would recommend this to any one, as I have found this is the best cc that I have bought yet!!!