September 18, 2014 | 2004 users online

Fragrances - J. Lo - Glow

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Meyersmedley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm sorry, but I can't get over the fact that this perfume smells exactly like bathroom air freshener. It is one of the worst perfumes. I'd rather douse myself in White Diamonds. Would not buy this again. Hubby even said it was awful. Yuk. Don't buy.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by bonnyanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this fragrance. It doesn't really last that long, but it's a nice every day perfume to wear. The bottle is cute and covered in bling too :) This is my favourite go-to everyday perfume.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by anormansyah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

She is a very pretty girl, with great cheekbones and a warm smile. But this fragrance is yuk!

She said she was inspired by the scent after we shower, a soap like scent.

Yes it does smells of soap and nothing else. You better off just go for a shower and use Dove soap. Cheaper and more pleasant for our nose.

Nothing special, not turning any heads, not uplifting, a meh fragrance.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by pyruvate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This fragrance is an insulting clash of the following scents: band-aid, musk, urinal cake, budget laundry detergent. It makes me gag whenever I smell it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 6:55:00 AM More reviews by claregriffin

This a fragrance which I love, its a warm, creamy, woody smell which drives my husband wild, he loves it. The EDT seems to have quite good longevity and its a perfume which you can continue to spray throughout the day to keep the gorgeous smell present. I bought this when I went to the States when it first came out and it was quite expensive. Now I can pick up a bottle my perfume website for about 12 which is fantastic value. The bottle itself is okay, hate the necklace thingee that hangs on it, very tacky. I get huge compliments when I wear this at work, although I would say its probably more suited for summer than winter. When you walk through the office it leaves a linger scent behind you as you walk. A lily, woody, floral scent which is just gorgeous. I would definitely keep buying this perfume as I really love it and I think it stands the test of time and would suit any aged lady!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Olfactoria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm stunned that this is a controversial fragrance in any way. It smells pristine beyond measure-- like Dove soap with a sprinking of bubbly pink grapefruit and tea roses. Clean, fresh, delicate and absolutely lacking in sweetness, funk, or heaviness of any kind. (That said, the EDT wears more like an EDP and this stuff can give headaches if overapplied, as could just about anything.) It's an uplifting spritz after a shower, and continues to surround the wearer in fresh soapy musk for hours. A good pick for summer. I always get compliments on it.

The only think I can think of is that this isn't fruity or caramelly at all, and that is what most folks expect out of a celebu-scent these days. JLo broke ground with this one, and even if it isn't terribly unique, it does hark back to the '70s (when she and I were both growing up, albeit with very different booties :)) when rosy, soapy scents (like Tea Rose and Coriandre) and musk oils were both in vogue. Not at all a dated scent, though. Just clean and lovely. Wish the bottle was prettier and less goofy, but I'll live.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 8:08:00 AM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a perfume I really like. I'm 56 years old and this perfume reminds me of expensive scented bath soap I might have used years ago. It really does give you a fresh, out of the shower scent that is quite strong and long lasting. Doesn't disappear shortly after spraying it on. It reminds me slightly of another scent I own, Fleur de Rocaille by Caron. But I have to say I like this one better. I find this to be very pleasant and clean smelling. Very wearable. Not overpowering. Very easily could be someone's signature scent. I'm sure this was not originally marketed to my age group but I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 5:41:00 AM More reviews by SelenaSerena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful summer perfume with a long lasting fresh aura. I love to catch the slightest trail of this scent on a hot summer day. I feel white flowers and neroli especially and it makes it a nice day fragrance. I love staying power, sillage, non-offensive character and fantastic soapy nature of it. I would definitely recommend Glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Hns278

This was my first perfume ever and it's just a go to. It's clean, fresh, musky, and close to the skin fragrance. Men love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Glow by JLo perfume is soapy and sunny.