April 24, 2014 | 1942 users online

Fragrances - J. Lo - Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Glow by JLo perfume is soapy and sunny.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by supasparkle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells of overpowering cheap soap, smell lasts for ages and gave me a headache, couldnt wait to wash it off! Gave it away as I couldn't stand it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by heykiddo

YUCK. If you want to smell terrible, buy this. Smells like awful flowers.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by khansa123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

as above people said this perfume smell like soap yes it is. my expectations were so high but its just a crap perfume also its not long lasting the smell will go in seconds never will recomend or buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Stockerfam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have re-bought this probably seven times. I love it. So light and feminine. Everyone asks me what I'm wearing, and I get embarrassed to tell them. I get headaches from a lot of perfumes, or get tired of them. I've had all the expensive brands and never finish them. This is my go to. Smells like the body oil spring rain.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was a craze product when it came out.

JLo was at her prime and everybody was trying to get their hands on something with her name and curves on it. Whoever marketed this scent was a genius, because it was just the right timing, right bottle, right brand but it smells bad to me and I struggle through it every time. I love how it almost smells like baby powder but it has some weird undertones that makes me want to wish it dried faster.

I am sure many people love it, I just think it doesn't smell great

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was prepared to hate this, however, it is not as bad as I had anticipated. It is too soapy for my taste, but I did not find it to smell like insecticide like some people have noted.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by moni4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this one today at the store because it's a fragrance that people recommends if you're looking for a "clean" scent. My idea of "clean" is very fresh, kind of like your skin but better.
However on me it came out quite strong, very soapy, almost detergent like. Somehow my skin doensn't react well to white florals, so if you're the same, be careful if you want to blind buy this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:42:00 AM More reviews by annakatedyer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a nice, crisp and clean scent. I wear it but I don't think I pull this off as much as other people I know.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I remember when this scent first came out. I was in high school. I have always liked this fresh clean unique scent. It's has a mix of soap and florals with a touch of musk and it's good for day or night. I bought a bottle of this with the matching lotion for just $11 at an after Christmas sale. This is one of my favorite scents. Like the smell of stepping out of the shower. I will always love this scent...