August 21, 2014 | 2094 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Fresh Effects Out of This Swirled Deep Pore Clean + Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by goodcreams

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really nice, especially for oily skin!!! People who complain about it not removing makeup, DUH, doesn't everyone know to use a MAKEUP REMOVER then cleanse/wash???? Very good product with nice exfoliation!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by alovelytune

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The packaging looks nice and it smells good, but unfortunitly, this product is terrible for oily skin. It almost acts a moisterizer and I'm not certain it washes away make up. I'll wash my face and STILL feel oily, my face will still have that 'dirty' feeling at the end of the day even after using this product. Its also made my skin break out pretty badly, so I had to stop using it. I'm really sad to have wasted 9 bucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by aliciamarie61592

I got this about a week ago and I like it. I have acne prone skin and this product reduced my breakouts within 3 days, plus I don't need moisturizer anymore. The packaging is so pretty which is what caught my attention in the store. It has a pump dispenser, so the stuff doesn't get everywhere. I bought this for $6 at Walmart. The only downfall about this product is that it doesn't reduce oil. My skin is oily after a few hours, so I still have to buy my oil reduction serum. Overall this product is good and I would probably buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this cleanser for over a month now, and I love it! I use it once a day in the mornings with my olay pro-x face cleaner tool. You can use it with the tool for even more exfoliation, or you can use it on its own for a milder exfoliation. I have only tried the honeysuckle and white tea one, but there are two other ones as well. They are green apple with jasmine tea and white grapefruit with green tea. This particular one comes out in a swirl of two colors, yellow and white. It has tiny, rough granules which do a great job with exfoliating. It foams up during use, but is very moisturizing. Usually after I clean my face with other products my skin feels very dry, but not with this. I feel I could probably skip my moisturizer after using this. The packaging is awesome! It is super sanitary and pretty. It comes in a clear plastic bottle so you can see the swirled creams inside. It has a airtight pump which is easy to use and sanitary. The price is fairly average. It seems to vary between six and eight dollars. Overall, I really like this product, and I will be purchasing it again. I think I might also try the other scents as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Egordo9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have used almost every face wash the drug store has to offer. I find most brands work well at washing and smell somewhat decent... However, most end up losing their appeal and ability to reduce breakouts. I was a little worried about using this, as it is an exfoliant and most exfoliants dry my skin and cause huge breakouts for me- huge headache trying to get my skin back to normal. I have used the other products in the Olay Fresh Effects line and liked them, figured I would give this one a try. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It exfoliates enough to remove dead skin and clean my pores but does not dry my skin out or cause my skin to react, giving me huge breakouts. I find that any time a few pimples or blemishes pop up, after 1-2 washes, they're mostly gone. I have also noticed a huge reduction in my breakouts. This is my go to facial cleanser and I recommend it to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 4:20:00 AM More reviews by CrescentHuntress

I've only used this product twice but I'm in love with it! It cleans my face really well and doesn't break me out. The beads are not too abrasive so I think it's really good for daily use. The product also doesn't dry out my skin like other cleansers do! I definitely recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was on sale at CVS for $4.49 this week, and I had a $1.50 coupon, plus the regular price was over 8 bucks so I thought that was a good deal. This scrub is only slightly grainy but it did a good job of cleansing my oily skin without stripping or irritating it. I like the scent, too. I'm used to more foam but this worked well. I wouldn't pay $8 though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

So far I'm loving this! I bought it on a whim because the other Fresh Effects didn't cause acne on my face. I'm very acne prone and most face washes/products cause new acne on my face (which is so much fun).

I had tried two days ago to use the Maybelline Foundation Stick as a concealer on my face. It made the existing acne (only two spots) worse and caused new acne on my nose. Yesterday I used some diluted tea tree oil on my acne and decided to use this in the shower. I woke up to some really soft and clear skin today.

If this keeps up I'm keeping this around forever! Exfoliation, soft skin, and no acne? Win!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by AndraWoods

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the fresh effects line. I have very sensitive skin and this product keeps my skin glowing and acne free. I've used this product twice and it makes my skin feel so clean and smooth also has a very nice smell and the packaging is wonderful. Just one pump is all you need and the bottle should last a really long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is part of a new line of Fresh Effects products for 2014. I bought this at Walgreens because I had a coupon for a free cleanser from this line if I purchased a moisturizer from this line (and I really wanted to try the Dew Over gel-cream moisturizer). I did a check for comedogenic ingredients and this cleanser has none, 0, 100% non-comedogenic. So for that, I give it 4 stars. It smells really nice, and he exfoliating beads are pretty cool. It does an okay job of cleansing my skin. I think it will be best for a mid-day cleanser when I don't have a ton of stuff on my face. I used it this morning to wash off my night time acne cream; my face felt clean afterwards. But usually I need an oil-control cleanser in the morning as well to help keep my face from getting shiny during the day, and this product probably isn't the best for that. What it is good for is cleansing my face without over-drying it. I won't repurchase this because it's expensive for an average-performing cleanser and because I didn't actually pay for the one I have (coupon). And the packaging... it's in an air-tight pump, so it is very hygienic and provides a perfect amount to get the job done with just one pump. However, I don't know if I'll be able to get all of it out once it starts running low.

This would be best for normal skin (mine is oily). And possibly pre-teens just starting to get into daily facial cleansing.