Olay Fresh Effects Out of This Swirled Deep Pore Clean + Exfoliating Scrub

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I purchase this product and Apple sent I really like that has light gentle scrubbers to remove debris off your face. However, I would not use this as a daily cleanser. I only use it to help remove my makeup maybe a couple of times a week. The apple scent is very pleasant however, I think it irritates my skin just a little bit. Not a lot where my skin is breaking out. I use CeraVe and other fragrance free products and I think that my skin has adjusted to fragrance free products. I have tried the original scrub and like that but once again I only use it to remove my makeup at night. I would purchase this product again in the original scent not as a daily cleanser but as an added agent to remove my makeup. This product is something that I do not grab for very often however this is my third time purchasing this product it seems to work pretty good in conjunction with a makeup remover if I go full on glam it helps loosen up the waterproof makeup. Since I don't use this product regularly at last me a long time. Also I have oily skin so I feel like it leaves a tad bit of a greasy residue which I don't mind and is not bad for my skin at night because I am going to sleep and I think that it helps moisturize my skin. I would not use this in the morning because of my oily skin. Overall, not a bad product I just have to use it only to remove makeup.

I really love this product. I actually used the entire thing which is rare for a product junkie like me.😃 I use this twice a week in the shower with a washcloth to really exfoliate. I would never recommend this as a daily cleanser because its too abrasive. The smell is very nice and my skin is nice and glowy after i use this. I will definitely use it again.

It's nice scent, cute and fan package but it too gentle,facial scrub doesn't need to forming cause it not cleanse,but it does form,wish it was more exfoliating.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This cleanser is pretty good.. i like the beads and it leaves your skin clean and fresh feeling. I dont know if it reduces my pores but its a great everyday cleanser (and its from the drugstore).

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This contains gentle scrubbing particles and a moisturizing cleanser. I have this in the White Grapefruit scent which is a sour smelling citrus scent. It cleans yet causes my skin to break out at the same time. I like Altchek Md Exfoliating cleanser as my morning cleanser better than this product.

i love this i was having problems with break outs and dry skins and ive tried everything this is the only thung that has helped i will continue to buy this product!!

Love it so far!! Made my skinn feel smoother and healthier looking.

This product was perfect for my skin. I have medium dry/oily skin depending on the season. Usually, a lot of face wash products either dry my skin or I break out. First product that leaves my skin smooth and acne-free! Repurchased twice. Bought different flavours. The yellow one is the best! I also use the Fresh Effects Olay Lotion after every wash.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product really is just EH. It "works" by smoothing your face, but doesn't stay forever. The first month I used this, I was like "WOW!" I could FEEL it working! But after another week or so, my face felt extremely cracked and dry. I always used the scrub once a week, but I know it was this because as soon as I took it out, my skin healed! I was utterly suprised :( also very very sad that Olay did this! My face wasn't like so dry I couldn't bear it, but it was not the best an exfoliater could do!

I have used the entire product that i purchased so i have a very well rounded opinion on it not just a first impression so there are many pros and cons to this product i think it will be based more on personal preference and what it is that you own skin requires out of a daily scrub. So first the pros, it smells great and leaves a fresh great scent on your skin (i personally like this some may not) The packaging is pretty and easy to use all of opposed to most that you have to squeeze out and fight for the last drops this easily dispense until its all gone. A pro for most (but not for me) is that it is a very gentile scrub and safe to use twice daily. (i prefer coarse scrubs but that is a personal preference not a fault of the product). Now for the cons i have combination skin, this product did not work for me. it did remove my makeup easily however it dried my skin ferociously while also breaking out the entire time i used it. Normally products will either dry my skin (but i have no breakouts) or they're to moisturizing (and i get breakouts but my skins not dry) This product caused the worst of both worlds FOR ME now keep in mind i have combination skin, not everyone has the same skin as i do. I imagine this product would work very well for someone in there mid teens possibly with oily skin. I'm sad that this did not work for me because it smelt fantastic. I hope this helped to better clarify what skin types this will and wont work for.