August 28, 2014 | 1481 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - daily eye benefits

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Shahz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It didn't do much for me. It's just ok. Not greasy, but no daily benefits from this treatment. I think Olay serum is by far better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2008 6:06:00 PM More reviews by julijalv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well it is a quite moisturizing lotion without greasy feeling afterwards and that's all about the product benefits.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2007 12:32:00 PM More reviews by miabo

So far the best eye balm I have used, surprisingly good for my overly dry eye area. Although I can totally imagine that it works only for dry skins and that sometimes it can be too thick.
I've been using this for a year - after a few months my fine lines disappeared and so did my undereye darkness which was fairly surprising to me... Even some of my friends noticed the change. Fragrance free. Didn't irritate my eyes at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2007 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Leanne05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutly love this. Using it 3 weeks now and can see a difference. The skin under my eyes is so soft now and concealer glides on smoothly!! Will definetly buy this again. HG!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2007 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Mel_C

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't think this eye cream did much at all for me. Luckily I had a GWP size and didn't buy it. I'm thinking it would have been a waste. I use All About Eyes in the morning and Repairwear eye cream at night and that combination works great for me so far.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2006 11:08:00 AM More reviews by rowenaaine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Really wanted to like this. It does somewhat moisturize my undereye area. But I find that if I put it on before bed, I wake up with "sleep" in my eyes - you know, the granules that you have to rub away on your lashes/lower lid? Very strange. I would not repurchase, and it just sits in my medicine cabinet -- it's too expensive to just toss, but I rarely use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2006 9:12:00 PM More reviews by anniejade

i am still young so i wasn't looking for a eye cream to do much except keep them moisturized so i can put on concealer (i have genetic dark circles)so for my purpose, this was great. it was very very moisturizing and good to use with my mineral concealer. i have dry skin and this worked great but if you are looking for a cream that is more multi-purpose, id recommend something else

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2006 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Elveanare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So maybe by some standards I'm a bit young to have started using eye cream, but then a while ago on TV I heard someone say you a never too young so perhaps I'm simply on top of things. Anyway, at 21 years old, thanks to being a college student (who had a brilliant idea of studying nursing instead of something like fashion design...) and trying to work my way through with 2 part time jobs, one involving far too much physical labor, I get no sleep and have very dark under eye circles to show for it. I bought this to try and help control the dark and puffies, and maybe prevent any future lines that my paranoid mind is already sure I can see the first signs off (too much time in the sun with out sunscreen perhaps?).
Anyway, I've been using this stuff not quite consistantly for a few months now, and I maybe see a bit of improvement, but not much. I do think that my eyes are a tad bit lighter and less puffy, mainly something I can tell when I don't use it for days and someone will ask me if I had a rought night because I have horrilbe bags under my eyes. Other than that, its slightly moisturizing, and absorbs quickly. I'm acne prone and have pretty sensitive skin around my eyes and it hasn't bothered me at all.

Over all, I don't think I'de buy again. Theres nothing really bad about it, but there isn't enough good to compensate the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2006 2:24:00 AM More reviews by madmanda11

This stuff is ok for me. I think I need something a little more intense. I have issues of dark circles & puffyness, not to mention fighting the aging process. I suppose this would be a good eye treatment for people who have sensitive skin bc there's absolutly no irritaion (and I'm a contact lens wearer).

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2005 12:49:00 AM More reviews by WetDiamond

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does nothing for me! no reduction in puffiness or anything, I was mis-informed about this product as well, was told that its good for dark circles when it should be the all about eyes. Will not repurchase