August 29, 2014 | 1773 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Marc Jacobs Woman

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by rosbergs3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This reveiw is for Dot but for some reason my review of Dot isnt showing up under Dot it is showing up under Marc Jacobs Woman. Oh well. I love Marc Jacobs fragrances and Dot is certainly no exception. It has everthing. A fun name, fun packaging, a fun bottle and a fun scent. Dot is your standard fruity, floral scent (probably more fruity than anything) and is not very complicated but i like it as it evokes happiness and that is why i like it. Also, it is quite strong and projects well which is nice. I've been avoiding writing a review on it because I don't know quite what to say about it. The red berries are front and canter when you first spray it on and the berries stay with the scent throughout its life so its nice. Towards the end it does turn a little woody which is kind of nice and adds a nice base to the berries. I think I am a slightly sweeter with the honey and fruit punch not. All in all though both are pretty darn good scents. And the bottles are some of the cutest bottles ive ever seen.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has been a fave scent for me for years now. I love the gardenia and honeysuckle scent. This is perfect for all year. I don't have a lot of favorite scents so that means something about this one. I hope Marc Jacobs doesn't get rid of this one, because it seems today that all the others (Dot, Daisy, Lola, etc.) gets all the attention and I can remember a time when it was all about THIS ONE and a few others.