January 29, 2015 | 1031 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bath and Body Works - Bath & Shower Gel- Seaside Capri Citrus

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 12:18:00 AM More reviews by mimislamb

It's a shame this scent was discontinued...it smells SO fresh and clean, like clean cotton mixed with a light citrus scent. It's lovely. unfortunately I'm almost out of the shower gel and probably won't be able to find it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this at the semi annual sale, & I really like it. It smells fresh & it's so perfect for summer. It's a nice soft citrus scent. Something about this makes me think of swimming pools & the ocean.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this during last year's June sale. I figured since it was only $3, it would be good to get. I'd never really had a bad scent in the past, so I bought it without smelling it first. I don't know if they had a tester around or not, but it was a bad move, because this stuff just plain stinks! There is a citrus scent but it smells so strongly of a laundry detergent that I suffer when using this and can't wait to get through it. I have learned my lesson and from now on I smell first and then decide on buying and if there is no tester around, I won't bother with it. I can see why it was on sale.