Victoria's Secret Body by Victoria Perfect Coverage Bra (full coverage)

4.5

on 7/16/2014 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got 2 of these bras in the semi-annual sale June 2013 and I really like them! I can't stand when I feel like I'm falling out of the cups (hate demi-cup styles!), and these are really secure. They're also really comfy and very supportive - my husband even noticed and commented on how uplifting they are! Don't know if they still carry these, but if they do, I'm gonna get some more!

on 1/17/2014 5:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Recently Victoria's Secret has changed this bra, and I love it. The cups have more coverage than they used to (I think they are cut just a little higher in the center), so I don't spill out of them. The memory foam is wonderful--it just molds to your shape, which is really nice because I have one side slightly larger than the other. The fabric is extremely soft and comfortable. They also have convertible straps, which means the straps are longer, and I love that. Many bra straps from different brands are much too short for me and did in to my shoulders.
Hand wash and lay flat or hang to dry, and I found if you give your bras a couple of days off in between wearings, they don't stretch out as quickly.

Popular Clothes