October 23, 2014 | 1828 users online

Clothes - Victoria's Secret - Body by Victoria Perfect Coverage Bra (full coverage)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by yjanney

I got 2 of these bras in the semi-annual sale June 2013 and I really like them! I can't stand when I feel like I'm falling out of the cups (hate demi-cup styles!), and these are really secure. They're also really comfy and very supportive - my husband even noticed and commented on how uplifting they are! Don't know if they still carry these, but if they do, I'm gonna get some more!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Update: Wowzers--I saw myself in the mirror while in the mall, and I cannot believe how "saggy" I looked wearing this bra. Ummmm.......not enough support! Comfortable, but we wear bras for lifting and support. Unfortunately, this one doesn't do it for my D's.
Recently Victoria's Secret has changed this bra, and I love it. The cups have more coverage than they used to (I think they are cut just a little higher in the center), so I don't spill out of them. The memory foam is wonderful--it just molds to your shape, which is really nice because I have one side slightly larger than the other. The fabric is extremely soft and comfortable. Hand wash and lay flat or hang to dry, and I found if you give your bras a couple of days off in between wearings, they don't stretch out as quickly.