September 30, 2014 | 1299 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Oil-licious Dry Oil Hair Taming Mist

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Lauralu86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this hair styling oil. It is not like a oil serum it is much lighter. I like to use it after styling to smooth away flyaways and add shine. I have really long hair straight hair so when I curl it adding more product just weighs it down. This is a great light option.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2014 8:18:00 AM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found this at the Dollar Store and figured I would try it since it's a pretty good brand. It's not amazing. Maybe too light for me. My hair is really thick so it sucks oil up instantly and I need something more penetrating. It does make my hair FEEL nice though! My guy loves the smell (very men's cologne) so he's been using it more than me these days LOL

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just found this at the Dollar Tree- (It may be discontinued) - I'm just guessing that was why I found it at Dollar Tree.
I was looking for something to help my dry crunchy ends. Especially when I use my flat iron. I have tried the Tresseme' Heat Protection spray- that was just okay, but my ends still feel dry.
This is an aerosol spray that is actually very light, it is not greasy, yet add a lot of shine, smooths my hair and really makes my ends soft. I have fine thin hair and it does not weigh it down or make it look stringy.
This was an excellent find for only a dollar! I'm taking off a lippie because I don't care for the scent- it is a man's cologne scent. Going to go back and pick up a few more cans!