October 31, 2014 | 1029 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Oleo Therapy Oil Infused Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by victoriakoryn

This stuff is horrible. Don't buy it. It seems like it would be good for damaged hair, but it's horrible! If you need moisture, fork out the money on Bed Head Resurrection! You can find it at TJ Maxx for a decent price. You won't regret it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by xmarisanx

It worked pretty good for me, I would say 3.5 for the conditioner, but I think I prefer the shampoo. I'll try them together a bit longer and if anything I will go back to using my Garnier Triple Nutrition 3-minute-undo treatment (it's like a masque)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by misanders

With this product having oil in it I thought it would be good for my hair. This did nothing! It didn't even feel soft after using. My hair felt dry and frizzy. I've used $1 condition that has worked better.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by emjanetemp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I realllllly don't see why this got so many bad reviews! I saw the great reviews the l'oreal oleo therapy hair mask got so decided to try the shampoo and conditioner. I have very very thick coarse hair and I do coconut oil masks very often and leave them in over night (has repaired my extremely damaged hair more then anything else), so this morning when washing the oil out of my hair I used this conditioner and LOVE it! It smells fantastic to start off with (like flowers), and it made my hair very very soft and extremely easy to work with! I had 0 tangles and didn't find my hair rubbery at all like some people have said. I think using the coconut oil the night before may have helped but the conditioner itself I do really enjoy and would definitely purchase again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

I like the entire L'Oreal Oleo Therapy line, except for this conditioner. In general I prefer conditioners with silicone, not a ton, but enough to give it slip and detangle and smooth the hair, but there are a few cone-free ones I like. Unfortunately this conditioner has no slip at all, and it doesn't detangle enough for me. Despite containing a bunch of oils, it's actually very very light on the conditioning factor, it did not provide enough moisture for even my thin, fine hair, nor did it smooth or tame frizzies at all. On the upside, it did provide me with kind of amazing volume, my hair was SO light (because of the lack of moisture & conditioning), but it was also so dry that I had to put an oil on it to control the ends of my hair, which took away from the volume and body it provided.

I will use up the bottle by mixing it with other conditioners, but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by LydiaGee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wrote a (bad) review on the shampoo but I suspect that the culprit is actually the conditioner. After using the conditioner, my hair always felt rubbery. It's a shame because the texture of the actual product is great and it smells like flowers. In my personal opinion, I give it a pass and will stick to the total repair line.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

L'oreal keeps sucking me in with these new products. When will I ever learn? I really dislike this conditioner, it doesn't moisturize my hair at all and doesn't provide any slip. It takes forever for me to detangle my hair, I seem to lose more hair than usual due to breakage when I use this, and I also have to use a ton of this product as well. My tube of conditioner is almost gone and the tube of matching shampoo barely even has a dent in it.
For reference I have thick, dry, wavy-texture hair that is color-treated and I heat-style it regularly. This conditioner just isn't cutting it for me. It leaves my hair dry and unmanageable and I won't be buying it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have thick/dry hair so this made it very very soft- but didn't help much with the poofy frizz. I used it along with the shampoo and gave my hair some shine.
I like that its not tested on animals. Bottle also says this formula is 100% vegan.
This smells like light flowers and feels like really slippery butter on my hair.
I will do an update on this shampoo/conditioner combination.
**03/25/14 Update.**
I think because it has sunflower oil gave my skin and scalp irritation. So I bumped it down to one lippie. It's still good on the hair-but again this gave me irriation. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I recently stumbled upon this in Ulta and since I usually have success with L'oreal products, I decided to give it a try. It's a decent conditioner that is fairly thick in consistency with a light, somewhat tropical/hint of floral scent that does not linger once my hair has dried. It detangles fairly well, provides slightly above-average slip, and can double as a leave-in conditioner/styler for my long, naturally curly hair (only on cold, low humidity days). I wasn't blown away by it, and while said I would repurchase it, I should mention that it wouldn't be my first conditioner of choice. L'oreal offers some wonderfully moisturizing, 'silkifying' conditioners in their Intense line (the ones in the sleek, elegant-looking black bottles). Also, I have to use a considerable amount of Oleo Therapy to adequately condition and detangle my hair, so this tube isn't going to last me very long. Overall, it's decent and worth a try, but I'd wait for a sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is fairly new from L'oreal and part of their sulfate-free systems of hair care. It is for dull, dry, or damaged hair. The first thing that caught my eye about it was the high level of sunflower seed oil. It is the third ingredient. All the other other oils are in the middle. I'm not sure how to describe the scent as it isn't too floral, but there is a generic undertone to it that I can't put my finger on. It gives good slip, detangles well, and rinses clean. My hair wasn't left feeling greasy as promised but my hair did get a bit of weight to it. It provided good shine and did a great job of controlling frizz. I look forward to trying out the other products in the line, especially the hair mask. Those with fine hair might find this a tad heavy. It does condition and hydrate my hair which is what I want now that it is getting colder where I live. The true test will be during summer to see how well it hold up to the heat and humidity. I will have to update.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No