December 17, 2014 | 1777 users online

Fragrances - Isaac Mizrahi Fabulous

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Lilly13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love it. I'm not smelling peaches. Smells girly, fresh, joyful and kinda sophisticated too, somehow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The previous reviewer went on and on about the peach scent yet if you look at all of the notes listed, peach is not lusted-anywhere. Now, having said that, I understand that perfumes do smell different to different people. This is a big bright floral to my nose. Joyous and sweet. Very spring like to me. It's very reminiscent of Borghese's Il Bacio which I used to adore. This is a youthful floral to me and I walked around the store sniffing my arm and my pattern is when I do that, a purchase isn't far behind.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So what's in a name? Does "Fabulous" really mean fabulous? For some maybe, but this rendition of perfume by Isaac Mizrahi just isn't so perfectly pleasing after all. Perhaps it's a tad too fabulously peachy.
Fabulous is an awfully sweet peachy scent. I like smelling it but I could never own it nor could I ever wear it again after taking this one for a test drive around the block a few days. Each time I've worn it, its scent overwhelms me. It's cloyingly sweet and it hugs me with an artificial sweetness that I don't mind if I'm alone (for the test drive), but I seriously wondered if it would be annoying to others that would smell it on me.
It's a perfume that smacks you in the face with its fruit pie overload. I feel as if I'm sitting in the pie tent at a summer church carnival, the temperatures have risen at mid-day to high humidity over 105 degrees, they've closed the flaps of the tents and the flies are buzzing. It's sweltering and all I can smell are the hundreds of fresh-baked peach and assorted fruit pies around me. Which is ok, it's a good smell, it's just a sensory overload for more than an hour. and unfortunately, Fabulous last for six hours straight. My luck.
Adorable pink fluid, pink polka dots and pink atomizer set the tone for this overly delicious cutesy just fab concoction. Buttery popcorn does make an entrance and dance around mid-way but does not truly introduce itself as a finer tuberose. As a floral-fruity, I'd say without a doubt, you're definitely in an orchard rather than at a flower show.
Best worn lightly and any time of the year you want to be a honey of a peach.
Top Notes: Bergamot, Mandarin Orange, Nectarine.
Middle Notes: Tuberose, Peony, Freesia, Jasmine.
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Cedar, Vanilla.