It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Double Airbrush Foundation Brush

4.3

on 10/22/2014 6:36:00 PM

I received this is the latest IT TSV. I was worried about it not providing much coverage with the sparse bristles in the end, but I was wrong. Great brush! I can't comment on the price because I received it in a kit. All of the IT brushes I have are wonderful!

on 2/2/2014 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this in the latest IT Showstopper and I'm not a fan. I do like the original flat topped foundation brush that is meant for use with Celebration Foundation (IT's pressed powder foundation). This "looks" like a fancier version of that brush, with its "silver" toned handle, but it's not nearly as effective and the bristles aren't nearly as densely packed and they seem sort of "floppy". I am glad I got this for "free" (since the price of the Showstopper, which included some "new and improved" Celebration Foundation, a double-ended concealer/luminzer and IT's newest primer, was a great value, and not much more than the Celebration Foundation on its own) as I would have been disappointed if I'd paid out for this brush ($48 on its own!).

on 1/16/2014 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This has got to be the best-est brush in my collection. Softness is not the only quality I looked for in a brush although this one is, it is not super dense like the Sigma F80, there are space between the bristles yet it is firm, each strand looks straight but it is actually wiggly (curly) to form the special feel to this brush.
I bought the kit from the Shopping Channel and this brush comes along with it, separately, it costs $48, which can be a bit much. If I can only have one brush, this is the one !!!